Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid nigger shovels my sidewalk for free.

Thanks

Default Stupid nigger shovels my sidewalk for free.

So it just snowed rather heavily here, just got back from school and am starting to set the Christmas decorations up. The doorbell rings, and then some frantic knocks (niggers never know how to be paitiant). We open the door, the sidewalk has been shoveled (that is a lot of snow). The nog at the door says "gimmie fiah dolla fo da siadwalk." I said no a half dozen times, and slammed the door, and the nigger shucked and jived to the next house, not even bothering to put the snow back.

So now my walkway up to the house has been shoveled for free. though I might end up doing it again, since it is not done to my specifications.

Who says slavery has been abolished?

-TLWD

Thanks

Talking

"slavery reinstated.get yourself a strong one" (i ve read it on a member`s avatar)

Thanks

stupid nigger basically f***s up your walkway and wants you to give him "flaa" dollars for it. Typical lazy shit skin asking for a handout and in return, makes a mess of your home. I am so sorry you had to go through that.

If Obama wants to do something to help the economy, he needs to get his nigger ass down to Mississippi and start picking cotton. That cotton ain't gonna pick itself!

Thanks

Talking

You should have forced it to say it's name was Tobie before it eeeked and oooked away.

Which means that the average nigger is a borderline retard and it also means that half of the niggers are more retarded than that! Bill Hicks

Vices the most notorious seem to be the portion of this unhappy [negro] race: idleness, treachery, revenge, cruelty, impudence, stealing, lying, profanity, debauchery, nastiness and intemperance, are said to have extinguished the principles of natural law, and to have silenced the reproofs of conscience.Encyclopedia 1798.

De Oppresso Liber

Thanks

silly nigger does everything assbackwards

works first then asks if you will pay him

what can you expect from a coon

anyways that nigger got wnedsmilie: i bet it took all his brian power to push the shovel around

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by noeggplant View Post
    stupid nigger basically f***s up your walkway and wants you to give him "flaa" dollars for it. Typical lazy shit skin asking for a handout and in return, makes a mess of your home. I am so sorry you had to go through that.

Probably did it with a stolen snow shovel too.

btw, I love your avatar noeggplant! lol
    I see niggers as shit...and nigger lovers are the flies that swarm that shit. - The_Faster_Gun
    Niggers belong in a modern society the way a turd belongs in a punch bowl. - Spookhunter

Thanks

Wow. In my nieghborhood I used to shovel first - because I was helping the elderly out and didn't expect to be payed. Then they would come out and I'd have to spend 10 minutes refusing their money. I guess that's the difference between humans and niggers.
    "...It?s time to close the floodgates, it?s time to shut the door. Repatriate, ship ?em out, send the bastards back. Get out! We don?t want you around. Get out! All the people shout. Get out! Get outta my sight. Get out! Parasites?"

:hangingnigger:

Thanks

OMG, I laughed so hard at the responese to this one. Say your name is Toby!

Thanks

Nicely done. Let's just hope that, when the snow melts, you don't find out that the nigger's careless shoveling has chewed up the edge of your lawn.
    America for white, Africa for black. Send those apes back to the trees -- ship those niggers back!!

Thanks

Damn coons!!wnedsmilie: