Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eight years on Niggermania

Thanks
    Thanked 40,750 Times in 9,630 Posts

Yes, the nutjobs come and go and things used to be much more volatile and crazy on here. Over the years we've developed a set of rules and ways of doing things that keeps the forum much more stable.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

Honkpimpie (12-11-2016),NiggerLeave (12-30-2016),SpearChuckinJungleBunny (12-10-2016),Toby Blanco (12-09-2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,369 Times in 962 Posts

Well if the silent majority stays silent nothing will get done. Let our voices be heard.
    In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jimbeam For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (01-12-2017)

In Command of the Army of Northern Virginia
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SparklingWiggle View Post
    I'll be short about this. This nation, that had never endured a nigger President existed when I first joined. Hopefully I'll be dead before that insanity strikes again.

We've gained, and lost, a good deal of fabulous members in that time. I can say without a doubt though, that the quality of membership hasn't diminished. That's a testament to the commitment of the admin,, and mod(s).

Hopefully we will continue to grow and all of you will be the ones responsible for that growth.

SW.
    Well as much as we like to pat our own backs we must remember one thing. Niggers are why we are here. I'm sure Obama is responsible for some of the new members after 2008, thanks nigger. That being said it would not surprise me one bit if some BLM niggers starts some kind of unspecified coonery in Washington on Jan.20, 2017. I hope Trump security has considered every possible way niggers could launch a frontal attack with the appropriate contingency plan.

Thanks

I haven't commented here in awhile, I still check in to read the latest nigger shenanigans. I'm so glad this site still exists! I've been so busy and have had so many coontacts. How my sanity is still in tact is beyond me! If it wasn't for this site, I would have never attained the wisdom on how to deal with these beasts.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kansas City Niggertown USA For This Useful Post:

Bofum (04-03-2017),Eye See (03-30-2017),eyeznteef (04-04-2017),ZeEvilGerman (04-01-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 Times in 477 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas City Niggertown USA View Post
    I haven't commented here in awhile, I still check in to read the latest nigger shenanigans. I'm so glad this site still exists! I've been so busy and have had so many coontacts. How my sanity is still in tact is beyond me! If it wasn't for this site, I would have never attained the wisdom on how to deal with these beasts.
    You need to post some of these coontacts. It always feels better to vent.