Thread: Greeting from China

Thanks

Default Greeting from China

Hello,

I'll try my very best to type in English. I'm from China and things getting more mess up here. I went to gym yesterday and saw a nigger swinging like a monkey on a tree, making noise and annoying people - I was not even in a foreigner-friendly area. Is KFC and welfare department collaborate to send them here? I didn't know where are they from but I started to realize why AIDS was such a big problem in Asia lately.

I'm worry if my city will be damned and people like Barry will run our economy. I have to spread facts about niggers and protect human from natural threat.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to heiguimania For This Useful Post:

Achtung Niggy (01-09-2017),ghetto lobster (01-09-2017),GROIDSSUCK (01-24-2017),jack2520 (01-10-2017),jesse jaxcoon jr (02-04-2017),MagillaGorilla (01-31-2017),Nigger Sting (01-10-2017),NiggersDisgustMe (02-16-2017),OK_Dokie (01-28-2017),Pooter (01-17-2017),Runnigger (01-09-2017)

Dasku is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Gorilla Fighter Moderator

Contributor

Official Forum Greeter

Thanks
    Thanked 15,377 Times in 4,754 Posts

Welcome heiguimania. Glad to have you with us.

Please accept your Certificate of Membership as our way of welcoming you to the forum where the word nigger is not only accepted but the only way to refer to the shit skinned beasts that roam among us. Take a moment and read the rules for the forum before posting (link below). And again, thanks for joining and we look forward to your posts.

Forum Rules

Dasku

Pronunciation: dass koo'
    Function: Negro patois. Expression of assent.
    Etymology: Middle English col, from Old English cōl; akin to Old High German kuoli cool, Old English ceald cold
    Date: Mid 20th century and later.
    English equivalent: 1. That is acceptable. 2. I agree.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 Times in 477 Posts

Welcome to Niggermania, Heiguimania. Have fun bashing niggers. Glad to see people from other countries are getting "woke", but sorry to see Asian countries are getting fuxated. Is no place safe anymore?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Picaninny Rail For This Useful Post:

jesse jaxcoon jr (02-04-2017)

Thanks

Niggers can fuck up an anvil.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 478 Posts

Welcome.

Shame to see the nigger sub species infiltrating your country like vermin.

Don't get complacent with the nigger scourge. Make sure your Government keep the nigger shit beast under strict control ..... the alternative is to end up like our Countries.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Picaninny Rail View Post
    Welcome to Niggermania, Heiguimania. Have fun bashing niggers. Glad to see people from other countries are getting "woke", but sorry to see Asian countries are getting fuxated. Is no place safe anymore?
    It's better than most Europe/Americas. But I think human need a piece of land to stop the destruction of civilization.

California (aka "The Whacked-Out Liberal Left Coast")
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,565 Times in 3,906 Posts

We'll appreciate the Chinese perspective of how niggers are regarded in China...
    Let's spread awareness of the true nature of Niggers --Visit GroidsSuck's Corner at:
    http://niggermania.com/groidssuck/index.html

You'll will find over 350+ banners, animations, smileys, posters and other nigger-bashing artwork that I've created. Share them with friends who appreciate nigger-bashing humor. New material is added on a continual basis, so keep checking my GroidsSuck's Corner for the latest!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GROIDSSUCK For This Useful Post:

DonFrijoles (01-28-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,697 Times in 1,574 Posts

Welcome aboard and enjoy bashing niggers. We are all brothers here.
    A mind is a terrible thing to waste on a nigger.

Thanks

Welcome, heigulmania. Your English is really good, actually. Stick around here, and it will only improve, and you'll get the benefit of learning some really entertaining slang words. Looking forward to your perspective on the global disease.