Thread: Had to be a nigger.

Thanks

Default Had to be a nigger.

This is my first post as I'm a new member, so here goes.

I work for a bus depot (not going to disclose which one or where) my duties are to drive the bus into a fueling lane, fuel the bus, check the fluids, sweep, mop, etc, Basic maintenance. Everyday someone on each of the lanes has a certain duty they have to do, for example, everyday the person on lane 2 has to take out all of the trash everyday, lane 1 is emptying the mop buckets, that type of thing. Well whoever is on lane 4 is bio duty, meaning bio-hazard, meaning vomit, human shit, human piss, body parts (yes we've found them) anything like that. Yesterday I was on lane 2, well, I grab a bus (double decker) drive it into the bay, start doing my job, I get to the top floor and there's fucking vomit in the back corner of the bus, anytime there's vomit or something disgusting the driver has to put a red bio-hazard bag on the drivers seat to let us know. So the one I grabbed was unmarked meaning, the lazy fuck didn't check the fucking bus like he should've. I KNOW it was a fucking nigger, the bus seat smelled like shit and there was sunflower seed shells all over the floor under the drivers seat. So now I've got to clean up fucking vomit, which at the time, wasn't even my job! Thanks you worthless fucking pavement ape.

But wait it gets better! ANOTHER bus is dropped off, fucking unmarked, I get to the upper deck, there's MORE vomit on one of the seats, and again, the bus driver was a fucking nigger. Thankfully one of my co-workers (a mexican) told the person on bio duty and they came and cleaned it up.

Why the fuck do they let these fucking shitskins have licenses yet alone drive fucking busses? A lot of the bus drivers are niggers, so there's DEFINITELY more to come. I'll keep you guys posted.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Filthyfuckingniggers For This Useful Post:

BoBoLeHoe (01-11-2017),Coon's Bluff (01-11-2017),De-Messiah (01-12-2017),GROIDSSUCK (01-12-2017),Itakeazero (01-13-2017),JohnnieWalker (01-13-2017),Jungle Bop (01-11-2017),Jysander (01-12-2017),Nigger Sting (01-11-2017),NoNigs58 (01-11-2017),Overseer2 (01-11-2017),Peterbiltdriver (01-14-2017),UK NiggerHater (01-11-2017)

Thanks

Shitskins have trouble following even the simplest rules.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JailTheNiggers For This Useful Post:

Itakeazero (01-13-2017),Peterbiltdriver (01-14-2017),UK NiggerHater (01-11-2017)

Thanks

I'm sorry for so much coontect. Bro how did you survive this?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 731 Posts

Didn't you get the memo? Rules are for Humans not niggers. Welcome to Niggermania.

Thanks

Many of the nigger bus drivers here have bibles or books written by revruns up front to show off like they can read news shit.

I made a mistake one time on a bus of being nice to a niglet with some obvious mental issues and some retardation. I actually felt sorry for him in my naive years. We started talking about computer games and he got really excited. The turdlet got dropped off at a house and the bus driver thanked me for being nice to her son.

The next thing you know she was always acting REALLY nice to me. Could've gotten stuck with a she boon and niglet. Yikes.

Thanks

Yeah, same here. So we have this shuttle bus that takes working humans back and forth to and from work and around downtown.. so we get this one nigger driver. he has the nigger radio station on, it was before the election of Trump. So its a talk show and they are talking some racist stuff. the driver - it either thought it was normal or whatever, but 99% of the bus was white humans.. i thought, the driver should not have crap on like that to inflame the races. Then this other time, the same driver has on this radio station up way loud, and it was not quite on the station so all you can hear is loud static. so we had to put up with this static all the way to the train, how annoying!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NigNog8 For This Useful Post:

Peterbiltdriver (01-14-2017)