+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trump to bring back bust of Churchill that HNIC replaced with Nigger Luther King

Unregistered Guest

Default Trump to bring back bust of Churchill that HNIC replaced with Nigger Luther King

Nigger Obama replaced the bust of Churchill in the Oval Office with a bust of Nigger Martin Luther King in 2009. But Trump is now bringing back the bust of Churchill to the Oval Office.

Excellent! And Trump's just getting started.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-donald-trump/

I am going to enjoy every second of Trump ripping apart Nigger Obama's legacy. It's fun for the whole family.

Unregistered Guest

Not everyone wishes to worship martin Lucifer king! Obama fucked with white people purposely , and did not hide it. I'm sure the democrats are wondering just how the hell their plans for a total nigger take over (planet of the nigger apes) wasn't accomplished to complete the niggers legacy!!

GO DONALD TRUMP MAKE US PROUD AGAIN SIR.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,899 Times in 1,725 Posts

That's a good start. Now if only he can put the niggers back into the field where they belong.
    The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. -- George S. Patton

I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within. -- Douglas MacArthur

Unregistered Guest

Thanks for posting this. Trump is truly a God send.

Unregistered Guest

Angry The Niggy King gave speeches... Churchill ONLY thwarted the Nazis' western expansion.

Good on 'bongo. After all, his 'King' did sooooo much more than the man who, leading a nation that stood alone, not only held the Nazis at bay but gave them such a sound whoopin' that they abandoned all hopes of invading England and turned their ambitions eastward towards Russia...arguably the turning point of the entire, bloodiest war in human history (i.e. World War II). It is too easy for we Americans to forget, those stubborn Brits made the war winnable before we entered the fray. They endured and rose from the ashes of aerial bombings of a magnitude never experienced on American soil. Churchill was the man who, at least to the rest of the world, embodied their resolve: "We will fight them on the sea, in the air, and in the streets - we will never surrender. If the British Empire should last for a thousand years, people will say this was their finest hour" (abridged).

Thanks
    Thanked 6,119 Times in 1,650 Posts

This is really gonna piss off all the niggers! I love it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Diamondback For This Useful Post:

GROIDSSUCK (01-12-2017)

Unregistered Guest

Hopefully Trump won't stop with returning Sir Winston Churchill's bust to the White House. Maybe while cleaning house he will bulldoze that statue of martin loofah coon while he's at it.
    That abomination has no place among the likes of Washington, Lincoln, and Jefferson.
    I find it disgraceful in the Capitol of the one nation on Earth that represents individual freedom there stands a memorial to a communist.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Good

Good on him

Thanks
    Thanked 2,015 Times in 912 Posts

Removing the niggerisms from the white house should be and is a priority.

Thanks

you mean that ugly scareylooking very black head that they showed behind Trump when he met with Obummer the first time in the WHITE House? looked like it was gonna come alive and bite Trump, like that old tv show where that demon doll terrorized the white actress in the 1970's.. Trilogy of Terror!

+ Reply to Thread