Thread: Nigger vs 25 Niggers

Thanks

Default Nigger vs 25 Niggers

Last night my wife and I pulled into the Gas Station just outside of Atlanta on our way back home from vacation. I couldn't believe my eyes. I am still in disbelief. Out by the gas pumps, there was a Groid wearing a employee shirt for the gas station and wielding a baseball bat against about 25 niggers. Some included fat sheboons, bucks, silverbacks, etc. This employee nigger is continuing to swing the bat at this massive group of niggers that are hurdling towards it. Then a niggress comes out of the store (wearing the same employee polo shirt) and starts screaming "GET TEH FUK OUT O HUR, U DONT WERK HUR, WHO ARE U MUTHA FUKA" then my wife and I watch this bitch go and and join this crowd while theres a line inside the gas station still. This bitch gets around the groid welding the bat and clocked him aside his big lipped head and they all jump on top of the nigger. I've worked in this line of work for going on 10 year and I've seen crazy shit, but the ideology of it is getting worse and the stupidity is just getting stupider !
    I called 911 and waited until the local PD showed up and got to watch some fun stuff (worse part is they began to disperse when they knew the PO-LEASE were on the way)
    (Keep in mind this is one of the large gas station with about 40 pumps and a huge store inside, so we were able to stay our distance from the action, plus I had my .45 on me if they even came close)
    Me and my wife drove about 30 more minutes and got gas there.
    Fuckin' wild beasts.
    Last edited by GA5-0; 02-17-2017 at 03:52 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GA5-0 For This Useful Post:

CasperTheEskimoDog (02-21-2017),hounddog (02-17-2017),Itakeazero (02-18-2017),Jysander (02-18-2017),Nigger Sting (02-17-2017),Niggersareshit (02-18-2017),NoNigs58 (02-18-2017)

Thanks

Minor disagreement ---> Gather 25 people from your race to start a mob

Nigger logic, and very faulty nigger logic. Can you imagine this happening with any other race?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cristafanz View Post
    Minor disagreement ---> Gather 25 people from your race to start a mob

Nigger logic, and very faulty nigger logic. Can you imagine this happening with any other race?
    I have seen them riot, protest and fight, but the logic in this one took the cake.

>Nigger employee wielding off other niggers
    >More niggers join in just from standing by
    >Nigger bitch employee cusses out fellow nigger employee
    >Nigger bitch claims nigger doesn't work there
    >Nigger bitch leaves walks away from cash register to punch other employee

I can't make sense of it, fellas.

Thanks

Niggers. Explains it all!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kunte Kant Work For This Useful Post:

Bill Coonsby (02-17-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,299 Times in 788 Posts

Sounds like a scene from a post-apocalyptic movie where a mob attacks the survivor who has the last can of beans. Too bad no video.
    "The Negro is a wise and noble race who carries themselves with a quiet dignity", said no one, ever.

Give a hungry nigger a fish, you've fed him for a day;
    Let him starve to death and you can forget about him forever.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Warlord For This Useful Post:

GROIDSSUCK (02-18-2017),Jysander (02-18-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 18,539 Times in 6,586 Posts

Most niggers quit after they see one or two niggers with their brain exposed.
    Last edited by YT Rules; 02-19-2017 at 06:01 AM.