Thread: Niggers in the UK- a view from across the pond.

Thanks

Default Niggers in the UK- a view from across the pond.

What I like about this forum is the erudite way in which virtually all the posts are written. It's not just a collection of racist rants, but the contributors write eloquently and with a sense of humour. (Something which, of course, niggers lack- unless they're laughing at cops getting their heads blown off in a “gansta” shootout.)

I notice that the posts seem to originate almost entirely from the USA, so I though that you might like to share the British perspective.

I live in North London, in a nigger-free zone, thank God. I moved here about five years ago, partly because the area where I used to live (Islington, which used to be a nice, quiet nigger-free area; almost like a little village, with its own character, although it was just a short distance from the city centre) had become more and more nig-fested over the years.

I don't know how much international news coverage this received, but you may have heard about the Tottenham riots of 2011:

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots)

These occurred only about three miles from where I was living at the time. They were sparked off by the police shooting of a known drug dealer. He was believed to be armed at the time, though it transpired later that he wasn't. (No great loss to the community though, and very few tears were shed by the human population of the UK.)

As a protest, hundreds of niggers (or nig-nogs, as we often call them over here) went on the rampage, looting shops, setting fire to shops and houses, overturning and smashing up cars, and generally doing what they liked. What did the police do? This:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qmks0QVI40

i.e. nothing. They stood around, letting the nig-nogs loots, burn and destroy, because they were scared of being labelled “raciss” if they stepped in to do anything. One police chief who was interviewed at the time stated: “If people get hurt, then we get the blame.”

Well, as many of us thought at the time, if you break the law, burn people's homes, destroy their property and their livelihoods, is there any reason you should NOT expect to get hurt?

The prevailing view amongst a lot of people was that the police should not have been involved. Instead, the army should have been brought in. I'll always regret that they weren't; the deployment of a couple of machine gun regiments would have solved most of London's nig-nog problem at a stroke.

The Tottenham riots were imitated by nogs throughout the country, with further riots in other cities such as Manchester, and other London suburbs.

For several miles around Tottenham, shops, pubs and other businesses closed and barred their windows for the duration. The loss to businesses in the area must have gone into a six-figure sum.

These events marked a turning point in the application of law in the UK. From that time on, the nig-nogs knew that there was one law for them, and another for the humans. They have exploited that ever since.

This post is a little more serious than the more light-hearted ones that are generally seen here, but I thought that I'd share it in order to introduce you all to the extent of niggerfuxation in the UK.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to McCoy For This Useful Post:

davglo35 (03-20-2017),Erectus Isamongus (03-20-2017),eyeznteef (03-20-2017),flying_weaves (03-20-2017),GROIDSSUCK (03-20-2017),hounddog (03-20-2017),Infidel99 (03-21-2017),Itakeazero (03-20-2017),jack2520 (03-20-2017),Lation (03-20-2017),MizDaisy (03-20-2017),Nigger Sting (03-20-2017),Overseer2 (03-20-2017),Peterbiltdriver (03-19-2017),ProfessorDindu (03-20-2017),Proudwhiteman (03-19-2017),Shooty McDindu (03-20-2017),Skittles (03-20-2017),Warlord (03-19-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,314 Times in 792 Posts

In the US, humans are armed so niggers tend to burn their own areas. On rare occasions the black masked lefties will go on a rampage in a city's downtown office district if a world trade summit is taking place, but no one actually lives there. You disarmed Brits face a more dangerous situation.
    "The Negro is a wise and noble race who carries themselves with a quiet dignity", said no one, ever.

Give a hungry nigger a fish, you've fed him for a day;
    Let him starve to death and you can forget about him forever.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Warlord For This Useful Post:

ismellniggers (03-19-2017),Itakeazero (03-20-2017),jack2520 (03-20-2017),Lation (03-20-2017),McCoy (03-19-2017),ProfessorDindu (03-20-2017),Whiter Than White (03-20-2017)

Thanks

That sucks, dude. And all those little stores burning are probably owned by hard working Indian (you call them Asian) immigrant storekeepers who work 16 hour days and invested their life savings in their shops. This is in stark contrast to the nigs who never worked an honest day in their lives!

I agree with Warlord: Here in the US, we have a right to keep and bear arms, thanks to the Second Amendment of the Constitution. So, we can shoot back at the Apes instead of watching them loot and destroy our property. If they tried their monkeyshines here, there is a good chance they will be goodified by someone behind the trigger!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to issah For This Useful Post:

McCoy (03-20-2017),Weeaboon (03-20-2017)

Thanks

True, there are all manner of shops in that part of London: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Polish, etc. One thing you will never see is a shop owned and run by a nigger! (Hardworking and nigger; two words that are never used in the same sentence.)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to McCoy For This Useful Post:

GROIDSSUCK (03-20-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,028 Posts

That's one of the reasons I left the UK, and choose to "exile" to Chamonix France.
    Niggers and humans are not the same species, humans got Neanderthal DNA. So hug your inner Neanderthaler.
    My own rules:
    1: Avoid/ ignore the groid
    2: Breaking the law is for niggers, so stick to the law
    3: the shitskin is the problem/ root of all evil
    4: The shit skin is a parasite
    5: The shit skins are cowards
    6: It's not our equal
    7: It's burden to society

10. The Following User Says Thank You to I.R. Coon For This Useful Post:

McCoy (03-21-2017)

Thanks

I live in the Baltimore area. I feel there are 2 separate laws for whites and niggers here too. The niggers have totally taken over that city since the 2015 riots.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProfessorDindu For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (03-20-2017),McCoy (03-21-2017)

Thanks

Just like everyone's saying, that wouldn't fly in most of the US because the police and humans are armed. However, in a libshit/nigger infested northern city, you never know...I honestly think New York cops wouldn't do much since they don't want to be slapped with the "rayciss" nigger lotto. Yet another reason why I will never live in a blue city.

Hopefully you're enjoying your peaceful, nig-free new home.
    Come to Japan! Least fuxated country on earth

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Weeaboon For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (03-20-2017),McCoy (03-21-2017)

Thanks

There is never a day that passes when I don't appreciate it! Thanks.