Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rockfish season 2017 is here!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,546 Times in 998 Posts

Will we add the Rapefugee-Niggers from Apefreaka who pollute the mediterranean sea ? They would push the count, but somehow it's more funny when we can laugh about single Niggers or little groups.

20 in DNS (Drowned Nigger Storage) is a good start !
    There are no innocent Niggers.
    Nigger's inventions: Jenkem, Mud Cakes, Ghetto Lobster, The Race Card, Necklacing, Drive-by-shootings, Chimpouts...
    Magic Niggers are developers. They develop AIDS within a few years.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeEvilGerman For This Useful Post:

Diamondback (03-21-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,977 Times in 1,617 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZeEvilGerman View Post
    Will we add the Rapefugee-Niggers from Apefreaka who pollute the mediterranean sea ? They would push the count, but somehow it's more funny when we can laugh about single Niggers or little groups.

Here's a hilarious video of them sinking their own boat and drowning themselves trying to get a free ride to Europe!

(the fun starts at about 5 minutes in)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diamondback For This Useful Post:

FaryionW (03-23-2017),ZeEvilGerman (03-21-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,315 Times in 618 Posts

Nigger spring break in Daytona was always good for a few rockfish, until the heroic late mayor Bud Asher largely put an end to that shit in the early 2000s. Now they just rape, rob, steal and self-delete somewhere else. The residents and businesses along A1A between the causeways are devastated by the loss of the annual arrival of a drunk nigger mob 100,000+ strong that descended upon Daytona Beach the first weekend of April for so many years.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Praaayzzeee da LAWD For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (03-21-2017)

California (aka "The Whacked-Out Liberal Left Coast")
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,324 Times in 3,588 Posts

Yeah sea-faring niggers going rockish are worth reporting, too...many of them float like whale turds though...

Quote Originally Posted by ZeEvilGerman View Post

Let's spread awareness of the true nature of Niggers --Visit GroidsSuck's Corner at:
    http://niggermania.com/groidssuck/index.html

You'll will find over 350+ banners, animations, smileys, posters and other nigger-bashing artwork that I've created. Share them with friends who appreciate nigger-bashing humor. New material is added on a continual basis, so keep checking my GroidsSuck's Corner for the latest!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GROIDSSUCK For This Useful Post:

ZeEvilGerman (03-22-2017)

California (aka "The Whacked-Out Liberal Left Coast")
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,324 Times in 3,588 Posts

That clip was interesting... I wished I could understand Italian...I'd love to understand the conversation the cameraman had with someone inside the galley (was it the Capt'n? Sounded like he was informing the guy about the floating niggers and the other guy off camera didn't give a crap -- LOL)...and the cameraman would point out the drowned niggers floating...niggers sure do drown fast...

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Here's a hilarious video of them sinking their own boat and drowning themselves trying to get a free ride to Europe!

(the fun starts at about 5 minutes in)
    Let's spread awareness of the true nature of Niggers --Visit GroidsSuck's Corner at:
    http://niggermania.com/groidssuck/index.html

You'll will find over 350+ banners, animations, smileys, posters and other nigger-bashing artwork that I've created. Share them with friends who appreciate nigger-bashing humor. New material is added on a continual basis, so keep checking my GroidsSuck's Corner for the latest!

Malcolm Xcrement is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 5,594 Times in 1,796 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Peterbiltdriver View Post
    I was laughing at the news this morning. Teenigger saved from being a rockfish after dancing and taking a selfie on thin ice. Sadly, yt was there to save it.
    So no good news there. They also showed that bunch that fell through the ice a while back. That was hilarious.
    So, the waterfall story brightened up my morning.
    Any vid of that? It's got to as funny as the nigger dancing in the middle of an intersection and getting hit by an ice cream truck.
    Help keep the truth about niggers alive. Printable flyers and cards available: http://niggermania.com/promotion/

Thanks
    Thanked 1,327 Times in 583 Posts

Hoodathunkit?! Water cures at least one type of cancer!
    "I have Seen because I have Lived. I See because my Eyes are Open."...the Human Me.

Nigger Slaves were not Freed. They were Fired.

Niggers = the United Disgrace of America

"Between the Velvet Lies, there's a Truth that's Hard as Steel" RJD

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InEyeGeeGeeAy For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (03-23-2017),GROIDSSUCK (03-23-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    It was a nice video, however I was hoping the good Captain had given the first mate the "Full Speed Ahead" order about the time they were sidled up next to the ship. Nice big capsizing wake to follow. End result the same however from the looks of it

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FaryionW For This Useful Post:

Diamondback (03-24-2017)