+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's tough to be a Christian around niggers

Unregistered Guest

Default It's tough to be a Christian around niggers

I've had a good life and a successful career. Now, approaching retirement I want to give back. My church group participates in a feed the hungry program in Chicago. Almost 90% of the "hungry" were darkies. I put hungry in quotes because if you weigh better than 200lbs, chances are you aren't that hungry. A lot of people in the group are older and not very apt to counter aggressive behavior. So... they put me (ex Air Force Spec Ops) in charge of passing out the chicken. I took a no BS attitude. I started at one side of the pan and gave people the next piece of chicken in line, no favorites. So you know where this is going. The people knew they could come back for seconds, and then if they wanted a specific piece they could have it. AFTER everyone else had a meal served. The sense of entitlement on some of these ungrateful shitskins really was astounding. One female even threw the piece I gave her back in the pile. If I was starving, like most humans would I think, I would be glad just to get a hot meal. They got chicken, lasagna, salad, bread, and even cake. At least a $15 meal in a restaurant.
    It's a fine line between charity and enabling.

Unregistered Guest

It takes a lot of Christian mercy to spoofeed beasts. I'd have dropped the plate on the floor accidentally and said "take any piece you want."

South of the Mason-Dixon Line, in God's Country (Dixie)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've had a good life and a successful career. Now, approaching retirement I want to give back. My church group participates in a feed the hungry program in Chicago. Almost 90% of the "hungry" were darkies. I put hungry in quotes because if you weigh better than 200lbs, chances are you aren't that hungry. A lot of people in the group are older and not very apt to counter aggressive behavior. So... they put me (ex Air Force Spec Ops) in charge of passing out the chicken. I took a no BS attitude. I started at one side of the pan and gave people the next piece of chicken in line, no favorites. So you know where this is going. The people knew they could come back for seconds, and then if they wanted a specific piece they could have it. AFTER everyone else had a meal served. The sense of entitlement on some of these ungrateful shitskins really was astounding. One female even threw the piece I gave her back in the pile. If I was starving, like most humans would I think, I would be glad just to get a hot meal. They got chicken, lasagna, salad, bread, and even cake. At least a $15 meal in a restaurant.
    Well, my friend, there is a fine line between "charity" for the legitimate poor; and welfare and gubmint handouts for the lazier-than-fuck niggers who are now into their eighth consecutive generation of taking everything imaginable from Whitey, and then committing mayhem, unspeakable violence, crimes of every imaginable sort, and grizzly murders against our vastly superior race.

Yeah...yeah...yeah...I grew up on the streets of the south side of Chicago (now affectionately known as Shit-Cago), and the vast majority of that geographical territory is now inhabited by 90% porch-monkey, shitskinned, nappy-haired, ape-faced niggers.

I vehemently agree that it's tough to be a Christian when you're around niggers. What would the Good Lord say if He suddenly returned to earth and gave a strong sermon on the illiteracy, laziness, and worthlessness of spear-chuckin' niggers? You're a Good Christian; you already know what the Good Lord would say.

He'd say something along these lines: "By the Graces of my Heavenly Father above, I have given every living being the opportunity to be self-supporting. It matters not whether it's a lowly earth-worm or an ant; it matters not if it's even a cockroach; through the Grace of God the Father, each-and-every living being was given enough in the way of self-sufficiency to support itself. I am absolutely disgusted and ashamed of the nigger species; they've been in existence on the earth for far more than 4,000 (four thousand) years, and have yet to even take the first step toward self-sufficiency.

In their four-thousand-plus years, they've lived like cannibals, acted like cannibals, and existed like the filthy pond-scum that they are. They've taken NO strides toward self-sufficiency; instead, they've relied strictly on the benevolence of the White / Caucasian race to feed them, cloth them, support them, and literally take them by the paw and show them that life is mostly about supporting yourself.

And, yet, even after the White race did everything in its power to support this failed species--the foul, despicable, cannibalistic nigger--it still refuses to get off its lazier-than-shit ass and even try to improve its lot in life by even one minuscule iota. My Father in Heaven shakes His head in wonderment and disgust every single time the subject of the nigger is brought up and / or discussed. My Father in Heaven knows that He made a mistake (His first and only) to put such a despicable species of lower-than-rotting-algae on the face of the earth. This species, the nigger, knows only how to maim, destroy, pillage, ruin, and desecrate every single thing in its wake.

In every part of the world where the nigger exists--and especially in the Christian country of the United States of America--the foul, thick-lipped nigger has run rampant in large cities, destroying every single thing in its wake. And when the nigger has completed its wholesale destruction of the big city, it will turn to the White / Caucasian race again, to bail it out. And America's corrupt, lazy, worthless politicians will simply pass more laws that give more welfare, more handouts, move giveaway programs to the step-'n-fetchit, Aunt Jemima, Uncle Ben niggers, at the expense of the White / Caucasian race.

Since the Mayflower landed at Plymouth Rock in 1619, the White race has been self-sufficient; building the greatest civilization in the history of mankind (or womankind).

And when the tractor-trailer-tire-lipped, spear-chuckin' nigger was sold into slavery by its own race so many centuries ago, and brought to America to pick cotton, it was unable to even do that simple task correctly. In summary, my White brothers and sisters, God the Father, in the heavens above, admits He actually made a mistake by creating a species of sub-human pond scum that is of absolutely NO WORTH to anyone or anything on the face of the earth.

My Father and I pray every morning that the White / Caucasian race can continue to exhibit the mettle, fortitude, work ethic, superhuman effort, and brilliance that we (my Father and I) would expect of a race of people made in our (my Father and my) image and likeness. We applaud and commend the White race for its amazing, stupendous accomplishments, in building a world that has made us proud; we are supremely sorry that we've saddled your race (the White race) with a pack of pathetic, welfare-collectin' shitskins, who believe they're owed everything as based upon the premise that two hundred years ago they were supposed "slaves."

While the niggers were supposed "slaves," they were treated much, much better by the White / Caucasian race than they are now by their very own kind. Case in point: the nigger cannibals thrive on violent crime, and much / most of their crime is nigger-on-nigger. That just further proves the point that they're so low and sub-human that they think nothing of wreaking utter havoc on their own kind; and that that they have not even elevated themselves to the level of a tadpole.

We are proud of the accomplishments of the White / Caucasian race; we are truly sorry for creating a filthy, disgusting species who knows only death, destruction, mayhem, sub-human living conditions, and sticks out both its paws, growling "gibs-me-dat." My Father and I owe the White / Caucasian race a huge debt of gratitude, for without your kind, the Planet Earth would never have developed into the kind and type of place we envisioned so many thousands of years ago. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. With much love and reverence," Jesus Christ, and God the Father Almighty.

Our hearts go out to you, the White / Caucasian race, for the utter destruction that the nappy-haired, jenkum-smokin' and eatin' niggers have wrought upon you. So help Us in the Heavens above.
    Last edited by NiggersDisgustMe; 04-25-2017 at 02:05 AM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NiggersDisgustMe For This Useful Post:

Frank Morris (04-21-2017),FullyHuman (04-22-2017),ghetto lobster (04-21-2017),GROIDSSUCK (04-25-2017),jack2520 (04-25-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,561 Times in 1,175 Posts

I thought niggers were created by the Fallen One in parody of the Lord's creation.
    "The Negro is a wise and noble race who carries themselves with a quiet dignity", said no one, ever.

One day niggers will only be found in museums and fossil beds.

Give a hungry nigger a fish, you've fed him for a day;
    Let him starve to death and you can forget about him forever.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    I thought niggers were created by the Fallen One in parody of the Lord's creation.
    A parody of the worst sort, as niggers do not have souls, and cannot be Saved, go to Heaven, or Hell, or Purgatory. They are literally the most useless things on the planet Earth.

On the other hand, I've heard that if their melanin is properly harvested, it can be used to allow humans to fly through the air like Superman.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    I wouldn't put it past the Fallen One.

Imagine how horrible it would be if being in Hell meant that you would have to spend eternity... AS A NIGGER.

I don't think I can imagine a fate worse than that.

Unregistered Guest

I don't see why it's hard to be a Christian around niggers. The bible has it covered when it says not to cast your pearls before swine. Niggers are worse than swine- they're feral, violent, unappreciative apes who should be given nothing and left to fend for themselves. Feeding them is no more a Christian act than putting a tick or a leech on your arm would be and letting it suck your blood. Feeding parasites like ticks, leeches or niggers is NOT a Christian act.

Unregistered Guest

A parody of the worst sort, as niggers do not have souls, and cannot be Saved, go to Heaven, or Hell, or Purgatory. They are literally the most useless things on the planet Earth.

On the other hand, I've heard that if their melanin is properly harvested, it can be used to allow humans to fly through the air like Superman.
    Really, I might as well go buy a nigger melanin harvester I want to fly around like superman.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,039 Times in 364 Posts

This was a conundrum for me a few years ago.

After prayerful consideration, I decided that my efforts/monies/resources would best be served at the local animal shelter.

(And by animals, I do not mean niggers.. .)

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PNS For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (04-26-2017),FullyHuman (04-25-2017),GROIDSSUCK (04-25-2017),Whiter Than White (04-27-2017)

Fugleesha Guest

This story reminded me of this:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=72LTLRp4cKo

+ Reply to Thread