Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are there any vacation cities without niggers?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,386 Times in 1,109 Posts

If you're into international travel I would have to say most any of the Asian countries. They have their shit together as far as niggers go and tolerate NO monkeyshines. Plus, niggers can't even learn basic English. Do you think for a moment the simple simian mind is gonna be able to tackle Chinese or Japanese?
    Last edited by MagillaGorilla; 04-22-2017 at 09:22 PM.

THANK GOD FOR SICKLE CELL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MagillaGorilla For This Useful Post:

Cristafanz (04-22-2017)

Thanks

I prefer Maine myself, once you get beyond Portland there are no niggers, that means no garbage all over the streets or crime. Once you go up US 1 far enough along the coast it's 100% pure white, no one with names like "Mohammed" "Dinesh Gupta" "Sung Chong" "Juan Sanchez" or "Murray Kleinstein"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MagillaGorilla View Post
    If your into international travel I would have to say most any of the Asian countries. They have their shit together as far as niggers go and tolerate NO monkeyshines. Plus, niggers can't even learn basic English. Do you think for a moment the simple simian mind is gonna tackle Chinese or Japanese?

Yes indeed . . . southeast Asia, especially Cambodia and Thailand. Lovely human beings, culture, food, etc.

As previously stated . . . Appalachian mountains in the states. (but you need to look out for Bigfoot (hee!) and I don't mean niggers.