Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are there any vacation cities without niggers?

Thanks

Question Are there any vacation cities without niggers?

Usually every summer I plan a vacation to a nice place and it always gets ruined by coons. Are there any places I can go that doesn't have shitskins? Thanks

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NegroOwner For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (04-21-2017),jimbeam (04-21-2017)

Thanks

Reykjavik maybe? What with the way the Commies have been dismantling our society, it seems like there isn't a single good place in the Western world that hasn't been systematically fuxated by the nigger disease.
    Last edited by Jackson Jones; 04-21-2017 at 03:19 AM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jackson Jones For This Useful Post:

Bofum (04-21-2017),jack2520 (04-21-2017),ObamaAgent (05-10-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,423 Times in 4,256 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson Jones View Post
    Reykjavik maybe? What with the way the Commies have been dismantling our society, it seems like there isn't a single good place in the Western world that hasn't been systematically fuxated by the nigger disease.
    Sadly, you are right. I think even Iceland MAY have a few nigger animals here and there. Once they get to a critical point, they become dangerous at every level. Segregation kept their TNB to a bare minimum in the White world and also within the niggers' own coonmunities.
    Pizza for humans, dirt pizza for nigger animals.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jack2520 For This Useful Post:

ObamaAgent (05-10-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 986 Posts

My wife and I travel a lot so here are some off the top of my head. Rapid City, South Dakota. Mount Rushmore is there and a ton of other shit to do. Like Custer State Park and the Badlands to name a couple. Wife and I had a blast there. Totally human. Wyoming is gorgeous. Toronto Canada. Smoky Mountain National park or any of our National parks are always human. Upper Peninsula of Michigan is beautiful and no niggers for miles. I dont know what you are into doing for fun but stay away from the major cities and usually you will be ok. Research an area you are going to and get census figures on the population and racial makeup of the area. That is usually what I do.
    Last edited by jimbeam; 04-21-2017 at 04:46 AM.
    In 2013, a nigger was six times more likely than a human to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimbeam For This Useful Post:

Chairman Mau Mau (04-21-2017),eyeznteef (04-21-2017),flying_weaves (04-21-2017),jack2520 (04-21-2017),Jungle Plum (04-21-2017),MagillaGorilla (04-22-2017),NoNigs58 (04-21-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 512 Posts

I live near Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains Natl Park. They celebrate the beauty of the mountains, have country music dinner shows, family themed attractions, and other activities that niggers despise. The people are nice, good restaurants, no kids being abducted and raped by niggers, shopping, sight-seeing, and lots of rental cabins in the mountains. A nice place to stay. As long as you have a little patience for the traffic, you will enjoy yourself. Other humans have discovered it is mostly an oasis away from niggerdom, hence the traffic.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jungle Plum For This Useful Post:

eyeznteef (04-21-2017),jack2520 (04-21-2017),jimbeam (04-21-2017),MagillaGorilla (04-22-2017),Niggerabilia (04-21-2017),ProfessorDindu (04-26-2017),Simia Pavimentum (04-21-2017)

Thanks

Hawaii is still okay. Niggers inevitably live there, but it's mostly a tourist hotspot, and niggers normally don't have the cash to be paying for plane tickets.

I also don't really see a homegrown nigger problem arising there. The Hawaiian natives are already pissed enough their land was taken way back when, I highly doubt they're in the mood for niggers taking over.

In general, non-nigger islands tend to remain safe. Especially Iceland. It's so expensive there, niggers wouldn't live even if they paid thousands to make it in a cruiseship. They'd be broke by the time they got there.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 986 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Plum View Post
    I live near Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains Natl Park. They celebrate the beauty of the mountains, have country music dinner shows, family themed attractions, and other activities that niggers despise. The people are nice, good restaurants, no kids being abducted and raped by niggers, shopping, sight-seeing, and lots of rental cabins in the mountains. A nice place to stay. As long as you have a little patience for the traffic, you will enjoy yourself. Other humans have discovered it is mostly an oasis away from niggerdom, hence the traffic.
    I envy you! God I would love to live there. My favorite place on Earth.
    In 2013, a nigger was six times more likely than a human to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jimbeam For This Useful Post:

Jungle Plum (04-21-2017)

Thanks

If you'd like to visit Britain, Scotland and Ireland are mainly nigger-free, as is southwest England.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,052 Times in 1,006 Posts

Tourist places overseas tend to be nigger free (except certain areas where they come up to you trying to sell crap). Whether in Barcelona, Spain; Lima, Peru; or Sicily I saw hardly any niggers. But niggers do exist. I went to a museum (which housed artifacts from Pompeii) in Naples and saw a scary number of shitskins in the streets, but not in the museum, Pompeii or Herculaneum. I think aggressive policing may keep them away from where the tourists go. Plus, in Europe, they are shunted into the suburbs while in the US they congregate around the downtowns.
    "The Negro is a wise and noble race who carries themselves with a quiet dignity", said no one, ever.

Give a hungry nigger a fish, you've fed him for a day;
    Let him starve to death and you can forget about him forever.

Thanks

You know, I spent a couple weeks in the Philippines on one of the smaller southern islands two years ago and for the life of me can't remember seeing a single nigger while I was there. If I ever got the sense that there was a nation that just straight up will not tolerate nigger shines, it's the PI. They might have a bunch of other problems down there, but one of them isn't niggers.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson Jones For This Useful Post:

Cristafanz (04-22-2017)