HazNig Officer

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 19,366 Times in 6,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melanzana View Post
    The aspiring rappers
    The "whut ah did?" nigger look.
    "I have always observed that wherever you find the Negro, everything is going down around him, and wherever you find the white man, you see everything around him improving."

-Col. Robert E. Lee

"Someday the EBT cards will implode. Then they won't give a shit about statues."

-Coon's Bluff

Thanks

I am a member of a missing kids organization and there is so much false info being put out. The famby that was shown on air finding out at a press conference was the sperm donor. The turd dropper and her kin were at the DA's office having just been informed. TNB the sperm donor has not been named nor has he been involved with the niglets maternal family. In other words he wasn't around until this happened and now there is some attention and gibs me he is trying to insert himself as a caring father. Also mom had just picked the sprog up at her grandmothers who was babysitting whie she was out at the club. Then she stopped at Kroger to pick up snacks for the sprogs kindergarten graduation in the morning. There was no time delay ike it was originally put out. The time differences being noted are when the county was notified. The delay in the amber alert is once again due to TNB. She did not have the car info as it was registered to the previous owner so law enforcement then had to search them out to get the relevant info about the car for the amber alert. I am sure there will be ghetto lotto attempts but the whole clusterfuck is due to TNB.

eta: The sprog launcher's uncle David Archie is apparently some fairly well known activist so I am sure there will be all kinds of questions after they flush the turd to its final resting place in dns.
    Last edited by sad for us; 05-20-2017 at 07:03 PM. Reason: add a bit of info

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sad for us For This Useful Post:

eyeznteef (05-20-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,228 Times in 427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JumJum View Post
    The sow went grocery shopping at 1AM. That's very strange.
    There may have been a very good reason. What if they needed something urgently to take care of their child like medicine?

BWAAAAAAA HHAAAAA HAAAA!!!!

I really needed a laugh. Hell they'd go to the Dollar store at 1 a.m. if it was open. It's not like any of them had to be at work in the morning. Ain't nothin goin on, let's go to the sto'.

I keep coming back to this thread because I like it so much. I've read too many stories where niggers carjack a human's car and do something terrible to kids, pets, passengers, etc. Just so happy to read this time it was a nigglet that was victimized.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sweep The Leg For This Useful Post:

Jack9suited (05-21-2017)