Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bank coontacts

Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 Times in 620 Posts

Default Bank coontacts

I had to have a document notarized and my bank offers the service for free. I made my way there and had to wait a bit at the desks to have the process done. I confirmed with a teller that that was indeed the proper place to wait. She wanted to confirm the people there were indeed notaries when seven minutes past the hour in walks LaQuisha and the teller says, "oh she's a notary."

Great, I figure. This will go well (not). I know what to expect. LaQuisha disappears for about 10 minutes in the back. The teller tells me the negress told me to wait at her desk. I sit down and wait several more minutes. LaQuisha finally appears, but just as quick as it appeared it said to no one in particular, without even looking at me, "I forgot my key. I'll be right back." Great.

In the mean time as I play on my phone waiting I glance over my shoulder and notice a niglet has entered the bank with one of those boxes of candy synonymous with the typical nigger fake charity scam. I go back to my phone and hear the unmistakable noise of boot lips smacking. I think its the nigress finally returning, but its the niglet approaching me looking to sell candy. "Scuse me, suh would you like to buy some candy." I'm not really sure what it said because I was already getting ready to say no.

Finally the nigress returns several minutes later to do its job. It says, "What do you need?" and grabs the document and looks at each piece of paper, but doesn't read them (of course). It finds the page it needs to affix its signature and seal to and tells me to write in the state and county (its job to write those), and print my name and sign. It walks away again. I contemplate for a moment if I should sign without it there because I'm pretty sure a notary is supposed to watch you sign. Fuck it. I sign and throw the pen down and again await the nigress to return. It finally returns once again and gets to completing what it needs to do. It signs and seals the document.

A little bit of research shows that it was supposed to make sure I understood what I was signing and more importantly make me verbally affirm my obedience to the laws and things contained in the page it notarizes. Of course it didn't do this. Of course a nigger would take the easy and unethical (illegal?) way out.

It also gave me its card. The first thing I did when I got home was wash my hands and throw the card out.

Fucking niggers.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JumJum For This Useful Post:

Breton (08-21-2017),CasperTheEskimoDog (08-27-2017),despisecoons (08-21-2017),Itakeazero (05-21-2017),jack2520 (05-20-2017),Jackson Jones (05-20-2017),JohnnieWalker (08-21-2017),Jysander (06-06-2017),LawrenceOfAperabia (05-20-2017),magicarnival (05-21-2017),Niggerabilia (05-20-2017),NoNigs58 (05-21-2017),Rite White (05-20-2017),Simia Pavimentum (08-23-2017)

Thanks

What a disgusting display of nigger mentality. Just as a joke you should write (or copy and print) some long legal mumbo jumbo document that says (buried deep in the documents) that the person who notorized said documents is now the lawful property of the signatories to said documents. Since the coon doesn't bother to respect and preform her duties, well .....shit you just got yourself a free niggress!

Fed ex said notarized documents to the bank CEO and demand promt payment of your nigger. Tell the CEO the address of the nearest KFC that you want the nigger to report too and don't forget to inform him that little niglets are selling candy in one of his branch office.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jack9suited For This Useful Post:

Bill Coonsby (08-21-2017),despisecoons (05-20-2017),Itakeazero (05-21-2017),jack2520 (05-20-2017),JumJum (05-19-2017),NoNigs58 (05-21-2017),Sharpe (08-23-2017),Warlord (05-20-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jack9suited View Post
    What a disgusting display of nigger mentality. Just as a joke you should write (or copy and print) some long legal mumbo jumbo document that says (buried deep in the documents) that the person who notorized said documents is now the lawful property of the signatories to said documents. Since the coon doesn't bother to respect and preform her duties, well .....shit you just got yourself a free niggress!

Fed ex said notarized documents to the bank CEO and demand promt payment of your nigger. Tell the CEO the address of the nearest KFC that you want the nigger to report too and don't forget to inform him that little niglets are selling candy in one of his branch office.

I wouldn't own a nigger if you paid me to own one.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JumJum For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (05-20-2017)

Thanks

I have to admit that I checked out your post ready to drop a swede ya meter because I've never heard of a nigger utilizing a human establishment like a bank, but should have known better. Of course, this is another apefirmative action story and I'm sorry you had to deal with monkeyshines because of it. Niggers certainly do ruin everything.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jackson Jones For This Useful Post:

despisecoons (08-21-2017),jack2520 (05-20-2017),Sharpe (08-23-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JumJum View Post
    I would, for no other reason than I'd be legally allowed to return it to its manufacturer in Africa as defective farm equipment.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jackson Jones For This Useful Post:

BoBoLeHoe (08-19-2017),Booker T. Welfare (08-20-2017),despisecoons (05-20-2017),jack2520 (05-20-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,944 Times in 952 Posts

I'd report the niggers behavior to the local bar association notary division. I'd also report it to the bank since if the nigger screws up and notarizes someone elses signature they can also sue the bank as well.

I am a notary and under no circumstances is a notary to notarize anything until they witness the person signing it and either have seen an acceptable, unexpired ID (drivers license and passport are the two main acceptable ones) or personally know the signer. That totally defeats the purpose of the notary if they don't know the identity of the signer or witnessed them signing it. Latesha could have her notary license yanked for that and if it's a forged signature the bank could also get sued.

If you think it's bad dealing with a nigger notary trying being a human notary and dealing with notarizing stuff for niggers. I'm a notary from a job that I needed it at years ago and just renew the license every five years but don't use it much but it's convenient if our receptionist is off and someone needs something notarized. There is a bank branch in our building and they won't notarize anything related to real estate and a couple years ago stopped notarizing for non customers. They used to do it for a $2 to $4 fee for noncustomers and stopped the practice and now if a non-customer needs something notarized they send them to our receptionist (and they tell them it's a $2 to $4 fee depending on what it is) or if their notary is out to lunch they walk the customer over and our receptionist will do it for free since they do a lot of small favors for us.

I'll notarize when our receptionist isn't around and after the bank made their changes and she took a two week vacation she was warning me of some of the niggershines I'd put up with and I thought she was exaggerating but she wasn't. The humans that came in were no problem and I really don't care about the fee and just waived it off since there were only a couple and they had their id's handy and were willing to pay.

Now the niggers I charged on the few that were legit. Of course they tried telling me all this bullshit like the bank said I'd do it for free (which I knew was a lie). Two of the niggers had won money in the lottery and if it's a payout of over $500 they have to have a slip notarized in order to get the payout and both times they bitched about paying a $2 fee and how it was a state lottery and I shouldn't charge to notarize a state document

Another nigger came in with something presigned by it's mammy and chimped out I wouldn't notarize it. It was a Power of Attorney by it's mammy making the nigger her POA and I told the nigger I couldn't notarize a presigned document and she told me her mammy was really sick and couldn't make it out of the house LOL.

I had a couple other niggers come in with presigned stuff and no id and chimped out I wouldn't notarize stuff.

Niggers obviously don't understand the purpose of stuff being notarized. I don't understand why humans all have ID's but niggers have an issue when you ask for an ID.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to handiacefailure For This Useful Post:

ghetto lobster (08-19-2017),Itakeazero (05-21-2017),jack2520 (05-20-2017),JohnnieWalker (08-21-2017),JumJum (05-20-2017),Jysander (08-30-2017),Rite White (05-20-2017),Simia Pavimentum (08-23-2017),sparkyboy (08-24-2017)

Thanks

I would report it. I left Regions Bank because every time I walked in it was full of niggers which are almost non existent in my zip code.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Niggerabilia For This Useful Post:

Itakeazero (05-21-2017),jack2520 (05-20-2017),Rite White (05-20-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by handiacefailure View Post
    I'd report the niggers behavior to the local bar association notary division. I'd also report it to the bank since if the nigger screws up and notarizes someone elses signature they can also sue the bank as well.

I am a notary and under no circumstances is a notary to notarize anything until they witness the person signing it and either have seen an acceptable, unexpired ID (drivers license and passport are the two main acceptable ones) or personally know the signer. That totally defeats the purpose of the notary if they don't know the identity of the signer or witnessed them signing it. Latesha could have her notary license yanked for that and if it's a forged signature the bank could also get sued.

If you think it's bad dealing with a nigger notary trying being a human notary and dealing with notarizing stuff for niggers. I'm a notary from a job that I needed it at years ago and just renew the license every five years but don't use it much but it's convenient if our receptionist is off and someone needs something notarized. There is a bank branch in our building and they won't notarize anything related to real estate and a couple years ago stopped notarizing for non customers. They used to do it for a $2 to $4 fee for noncustomers and stopped the practice and now if a non-customer needs something notarized they send them to our receptionist (and they tell them it's a $2 to $4 fee depending on what it is) or if their notary is out to lunch they walk the customer over and our receptionist will do it for free since they do a lot of small favors for us.

I'll notarize when our receptionist isn't around and after the bank made their changes and she took a two week vacation she was warning me of some of the niggershines I'd put up with and I thought she was exaggerating but she wasn't. The humans that came in were no problem and I really don't care about the fee and just waived it off since there were only a couple and they had their id's handy and were willing to pay.

Now the niggers I charged on the few that were legit. Of course they tried telling me all this bullshit like the bank said I'd do it for free (which I knew was a lie). Two of the niggers had won money in the lottery and if it's a payout of over $500 they have to have a slip notarized in order to get the payout and both times they bitched about paying a $2 fee and how it was a state lottery and I shouldn't charge to notarize a state document

Another nigger came in with something presigned by it's mammy and chimped out I wouldn't notarize it. It was a Power of Attorney by it's mammy making the nigger her POA and I told the nigger I couldn't notarize a presigned document and she told me her mammy was really sick and couldn't make it out of the house LOL.

I had a couple other niggers come in with presigned stuff and no id and chimped out I wouldn't notarize stuff.

Niggers obviously don't understand the purpose of stuff being notarized. I don't understand why humans all have ID's but niggers have an issue when you ask for an ID.
    Thanks. I knew the way it conducted the transaction that it must be wrong. That's the whole point of a notary. It also didn't axe me to recite the oath in the document. This is why niggers shouldn't be allowed to do anything. They ruin everything.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JumJum For This Useful Post:

handiacefailure (05-21-2017),Itakeazero (05-21-2017),jack2520 (05-21-2017)

Thanks

Yeah, even when niggers are used for their intended purpose they never seemed to work properly unless they got their asses beaten on a regular basis. Free room and board in exchange for some chores should have been a great deal for these retards, since the place they came from sucked so much.
    Now look at the situation, the place they came from still sucks, still free room and board. But instead of getting to live in a civilized society for picking cotton, now it's for having too many little nigglets and coonmitting crimes.
    Why oh why couldn't there have been the internal combustion engine in 1619? Those things actually work without having to whip them ��

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sparkyboy For This Useful Post:

ghetto lobster (08-19-2017),Sharpe (08-23-2017)

Thanks

Thanks. I knew the way it conducted the transaction that it must be wrong. That's the whole point of a notary. It also didn't axe me to recite the oath in the document. This is why niggers shouldn't be allowed to do anything. They ruin everything.

It won't be long before a notarized document will not be good enough and us humans will lose that convenience. Then we will have to courthouses and wait hours for a judge to have time to witness signatures. Or worse pay a lot more money to get to the place that wants to verify us.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sad for us For This Useful Post:

Sharpe (08-23-2017)