Thread: My Sheboon Nigger Boss

Thanks

Default My Sheboon Nigger Boss

So the other day at work my nigger boss asked me to do something that is not within the realm of my responsibilities. I can't reveal too much here, but where I work we have an in-house union and very specific position descriptions which clearly detail our job duties. I certainly don't have to explain this to my fellow human beings, but sadly I did have to point this out to my sheboon apefirmative action nigger boss, who needs help doing complicated tasks, such as turning on the office lights or using the telephone.

So this Pointer Sister wannabe axes me, "can you do XYZ fo us, it wud wheelie helb uz." (Meaning: I don't know how to do it, will you cover for me and make me look good).
    I told it, "well I can, but I wasn't hired to do that, I get paid to do ABC."
    It replied, "ya butcha neva kno ware dis might leed yo. Yo cood opin up all kinda doors wit dis."
    I told it, "well why don't you promote me and give me a pay raise first, because people who work here who do XYX earn almost triple what I do. Besides, you don't really want me to take away someone else's work, do you? They (the union) kind of frown upon that."
    It said something, but I'm not sure what because my nigger to human language conversion skills can only take me so far. The sheboon just shuffled away, smacking it's boot lips like she just ate a peanut butter cup.

I don't know if this will count as excessive profanity, but those fucking niggers at work are driving me crazy. The don't work, they just sit around and talk about how tyard they are, when they're not eating or complaining about raycisum. I got to find a new job.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rite White For This Useful Post:

ArchieFuckinBunker (05-21-2017),despisecoons (05-20-2017),Eye See (05-20-2017),Itakeazero (05-21-2017),jack2520 (05-20-2017),Jackson Jones (05-20-2017),JohnnieWalker (05-22-2017),Jysander (06-06-2017),leeringcoons (05-23-2017),Niggerweary (05-23-2017),Warlord (05-20-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 40,750 Times in 9,630 Posts

Stating that you have a nigger boss is not a good way to introduce yourself on this forum.

Most members of this forum would not tolerate a nigger boss or be in a position to have a nigger boss and we've heard all the excuses.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

despisecoons (05-20-2017),Niggerabilia (05-20-2017)

Thanks

If you really can't get away from these disgusting NAPAs, (i.e. quit and go work somewhere staffed with humans,) you have a huge weapon at your disposal being union. If this happens again, do the task Lo'KwEisha asks, and then file a grievance against it. Put enough paper on it's ass, and even the biggest coddlers in the world will get rid of the headache. This is assuming she's not part of the union of course.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to despisecoons For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (05-20-2017),Rite White (05-20-2017)

Thanks

Problem with most unions now is they have been hijacked by niggers and nigger sympathisers. This is on a massive scale too. Unless the niggress is considered a management issue for the union they will ignore a human complaint/grievance.

It does suck having nigger bosses, but you (and me) have to earn a living so we do what needs to be done to support our families. From my experience at least, they (management) tend to marginalize and temper the authority of niggers so the job actually gets done. Even non union jobs will tolerate a massive amount of TNB so they can avoid the racism tag. Union shops unfortunately tolerate much much more TNB. That's just life.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jack9suited For This Useful Post:

Itakeazero (05-21-2017),jack2520 (05-20-2017),Rite White (05-20-2017),WhitePrivilege (05-20-2017)