Thread: Nigger has no idea just how close he was

Thanks
    Thanked 1,012 Times in 167 Posts

Default Nigger has no idea just how close he was

I drove my 86 yr old mother to a doc appointment early this morning. Dropped her off at the portico and swung around to find a parking spot, backed into a spot against the retaining wall and rolled the windows down to catch some breeze while I waited. I have a CCW and a gun vault in the console of my truck, and keep a loaded firearm in there at all times, plus one on my person. I bought a newspaper to have something to read while waiting and was fully engrossed in an article when I hear the truck next to mine beep and hear the locks popup. I glance up and see a brightly clothed nigger and his trophy sow waddling towards the truck. As he's getting in he pokes his head damn near inside the passenger window and says LOUDLY "GOOD MORNING". I glance over at it and nod and go back to the paper. He decides that's not good enough and says again a little louder GOOD MORNING!. I roll the window up and he starts babbling threats and insults and gets frantic in what I assume is some sort of tribal ritual to show force and strength. He finally gets in his truck, still yelling and pulls out, then he parks across the front of my truck, effectively blocking me in, there's a wall behind me, I can't back out to escape and I can't drive away due to where his truck is across the front on my truck.

The console pops open, the vault lid springs up and my hand touches cold blued steel. I wait to see what he's going to do. His door opens he gets out. Cold blued steel is now out of the console and in my hand on my lap. He begins his approach to my truck, cold blue steel is now in condition 1. He's within 3 feet of my window, cold blue steel now only requires 2 ounces of pressure to come alive. All of this is happening out of his view, I never showed him cold blue, never threatened, I simply sat and waited and had already resigned myself to the fact that I was going to have a very long day dealing with law enforcement and lawyers if needed.

I have absolutely no idea why, but the nigger suddenly decided that he had something much more important to do elsewhere and turned around and left. It took me a solid 10 minutes to get my adrenaline and heart rate down. I just knew I was going to have to defend myself with extreme prejudice. Thankfully I didn't. I have better things to do with my time than explain to law officers and DA's why I had to defend myself in such a manner.
    Molon Labe

No one can prove the ignorance of the nigger species more definitively than the nigger itself.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Reloader For This Useful Post:

Caucasian Ju-Ju (07-10-2017),despisecoons (07-11-2017),flying_weaves (07-11-2017),GROIDSSUCK (07-10-2017),jack2520 (07-10-2017),Jysander (Yesterday),LawrenceOfAperabia (07-11-2017),Niggerabilia (07-22-2017),Niggers Be Gone (07-22-2017),Niggersareshit (07-14-2017),NigorMortis (07-11-2017),NoNigs58 (07-11-2017),Peterbiltdriver (07-16-2017),Sick n' Tired of Niggers (07-10-2017),Straight outta coon town (07-21-2017),Trump2016 (07-11-2017)

Thanks

He was just trying to assert himself. Pathetic.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharpe For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (07-11-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,043 Times in 300 Posts

Just like a lot of predators in africa.....bluff charge. Lol
    If I invented a cure for sickle cell anemia and was due to make a billion dollars from it.....I would take the formula and throw it in the river.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to davglo35 For This Useful Post:

GROIDSSUCK (07-10-2017),jack2520 (07-10-2017),Niggerabilia (07-22-2017)

Thanks

The sad thing is, if you would of had to defend yourself, and had to deal with law enforcement and lawyers that would be just the beginning of it. His significant sow or his mammy probably would persue a civil suit. You know he was a goot boy and sheeit.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jbb255 For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (07-11-2017),NoNigs58 (07-11-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jbb255 View Post
    ...You know he was a goot boy and sheeit.
    Surely it was about to turn its life around go to skool n sheit becomz a doktor or a cRapper

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stinky_Nigger For This Useful Post:

Daniel_Carver (07-14-2017)

Thanks

Good for you for being ready to defend yourself and your loved ones (God forbid if your mother was in the car).

But seriously, what the fuck is wrong with that guy? It's not like you said "Fuck you nigger" when you told you "Good morning". From what you said, you politely nodded your head. There's no reason for any civilized person to take offense to that.
    "When blacks are left to their own devices, Western Civilization -- any kind of civilization -- disappears."

- Jared Taylor

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JaredTaylor2024 For This Useful Post:

Peterbiltdriver (07-16-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JaredTaylor2024 View Post
    Good for you for being ready to defend yourself and your loved ones (God forbid if your mother was in the car).

But seriously, what the fuck is wrong with that guy? It's not like you said "Fuck you nigger" when you told you "Good morning". From what you said, you politely nodded your head. There's no reason for any civilized person to take offense to that.
    I've seen this a million times. Ignoring a nigger is "disrespekin" it. They need looksatmuh so badly, that refusing to acknowledge it is the same as telling it to go fuck its mammy.

Thanks

Hope you gave that old 1911 a pat on the butt and shot of hoppe's #9 for being there for you.
    We are in a crucial stage where there are no compromises and hesitation is equal to defeatism, cowardice and treason … no relinquishment of any inch of land or rights ….we will not be slaves, but we will be independent masters… masters of our countries, capabilities and rights.