Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Niggers Vs. Humans Apartment Hunting

Thanks

Default Niggers Vs. Humans Apartment Hunting

Recently, the apartment next to mine came available, and that means I've been within earshot as the landlord has shown it to prospective tenants. I've made a bit of an event out of timing stuff like doing laundry (in a common laundry room for tenants on my floor) so I can see and hear who's looking at the place and who my next neighbors might be, all while hoping and praying that no niggers move in.

Luckily, my landlord has me and the other existing tenants covered.

Yesterday, one of those scrawny niggers you just know is cracked out to hell and back came in with two filthy little sprogs, and the landlord (Lebanese, FWIW) gave it a walkthrough that was punctuated by the sheboon yelling something in niggerese at the niglets (whatever it was, they were quiet in the way that terrified children are when they know they'll be beaten nearly to death if they step out of line.)

At the end of the tour, the landlord started talking details, mentioning rent and security deposit and asking basic questions about outstanding collections, evictions, bankruptcies...

Sheboon cut him off and said "you takes Section 8?"

The landlord, equal parts annoyed and unsurprised, deadpanned in canned-speech fashion, "No ma'am, we don't take any federal or county housing assistance. Market-qualified tenants only, proof of three times income (and these apartments are very affordable; anyone with any sort of gainful employment clears the bar easily) required."

Sheboon: "Why you don't takes Section 8?"

The landlord was as blunt as you can be without outright calling this sheboon a nigger to her face: "Because when my company took over this building, most of the problems came from subsidized tenants, so we worked with the Downtown Partnership..."

(any nigger knows what that means in Kent. A group of downtown merchants basically organized about five years ago to clean up the city and position it as a commuter destination for working people getting priced out of Seattle. The city kicked in by building a new police station and the county's built a couple of jails. Scared most of the nogs up East Hill, and a slew of new human-owned and human-frequented businesses have cropped up in mixed-use historic buildings like the one I live in. Shops on the first floor, apartments upstairs. Rumors flying around about future plans for condo conversions. It's a rare success story of humans taking back a fuxated hole from the nigs and making it stick.)

Anyway, as soon as the nigger heard "Downtown Partnership", it knew where this conversation was going, ooked "rayciss muthafukka", then gathered its sprogs and left.

And just to put the straw in the Slurpee on 7/11, the landlord had one more showing...white couple. I think they were Mormons; the guy had that look about him, and the girl, conservatively dressed, was quiet as a churchmouse. They were polite to the landlord and sweet to each other. Wouldn't mind having them as neighbors, honestly.

It's nice to live in a place where the property owners give no fucks about "diversity". Sounds like this was a fuxated building that the owners played the long game on when they bought it. I should suggest to the landlord that he run for City Council. He'd have my vote.

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to LawrenceOfAperabia For This Useful Post:

Booker T. Welfare (07-20-2017),Caucasian Ju-Ju (07-16-2017),Chimp Herder (07-15-2017),Coon's Bluff (07-15-2017),dave423 (07-20-2017),De-Messiah (07-13-2017),despisecoons (07-14-2017),ghetto lobster (07-13-2017),GMT (07-16-2017),GROIDSSUCK (07-15-2017),handiacefailure (07-15-2017),hounddog (07-12-2017),jack2520 (07-14-2017),Jackson Jones (07-15-2017),Jigs&Libs (07-16-2017),JohnnieWalker (07-16-2017),Jungle Plum (07-14-2017),MizDaisy (07-20-2017),no appeasement (07-13-2017),NoNigs58 (07-14-2017),OK_Dokie (07-22-2017),Ore (07-16-2017),Peterbiltdriver (07-12-2017),PNS (07-12-2017),proudwhitewoman (07-12-2017),Shitflinger (07-15-2017),Sick n' Tired of Niggers (07-15-2017),Simia Pavimentum (07-17-2017),Uncle Slam Medicine Man (07-29-2017),Warlord (07-14-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,025 Times in 428 Posts

It's great that the nigger just leave, instead chimping out and causing problems.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heiguimania For This Useful Post:

despisecoons (07-14-2017),jack2520 (07-14-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heiguimania View Post
    It's great that the nigger just leave, instead chimping out and causing problems.
    I don't know what's been going on in Kent lately, but it seems like most of my coontacts here have ended in niggers just giving up rather than trying to push the point with a chimpout. I think they just know which way the wind's been blowing since rents have been going up, new construction's been all human-friendly, and outside of their stay-here-and-we-won't-bother-you designated shitholes, nobody takes their shit.

I've never in my life seen so many niggers look so defeated. And it suits me just fine. If the city council, the police, and the humans who live here want to take the attitude that the niggers can move to Auburn or Seatac or Tukwila if they don't like it in Kent, then nothing of value is lost when those other cities have to take the burden on.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LawrenceOfAperabia For This Useful Post:

GMT (07-16-2017),jack2520 (07-15-2017),Ore (07-16-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,224 Times in 1,062 Posts

You mentioned Seattle. I vaguely remember a posting about a protest concerning a planned new police station (the lefties didn't want it) and some feminist who interviewed a guy for her blog who was for it (I think he was in city hall or the police HQ on some other matter) and he got pissed off at her and gave her a fake name (like Biggus Dickus or Harry Balls) and she started screaming sexual harassment. It that the new police station near you or are you fully out of the city?
    "The Negro is a wise and noble race who carries themselves with a quiet dignity", said no one, ever.

Give a hungry nigger a fish, you've fed him for a day;
    Let him starve to death and you can forget about him forever.

Thanks

Just the other day my friend back in Jersey was telling me he wants to get into rental properties and management and also accept section ape. Niggers are the sole reason he doesn't. The way he explained it was section ape is great for the property owner in theory because it's a guaranteed government check every month. However, if you accept section ape, you most likely drive away any possible human renters, niggers will most likely destroy the apartment at your expense and then when you have to evict them, it's just a long, legal nightmare as Jersey is extremely tenant friendly and nigger and liberal lawyers are just dying to take these cases pro bono to ook racism.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Murica1488 For This Useful Post:

Coon's Bluff (07-15-2017),jack2520 (07-15-2017)

Thanks

The shebeast that moved into apartment next to mine didn't last three months. One night I'm coming home from work and it's sitting at the stairs crying and yelling on its sail foam with luggage bag next to it. Within five minutes it began raining. Praise the white man for the rain, the beast got a bath

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ReverendFatherRuckus For This Useful Post:

Booker T. Welfare (07-20-2017),despisecoons (07-18-2017),GMT (07-16-2017),jack2520 (07-15-2017),Malcolm Xcrement (07-18-2017),Simia Pavimentum (07-17-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    You mentioned Seattle. I vaguely remember a posting about a protest concerning a planned new police station (the lefties didn't want it) and some feminist who interviewed a guy for her blog who was for it (I think he was in city hall or the police HQ on some other matter) and he got pissed off at her and gave her a fake name (like Biggus Dickus or Harry Balls) and she started screaming sexual harassment. It that the new police station near you or are you fully out of the city?
    I'm all the way outside of Seattle proper. Where I am now has a much more suburban character in that commuter-town sort of way.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LawrenceOfAperabia For This Useful Post:

Confederate Eagle (07-20-2017),Warlord (07-14-2017)

Thanks

Inspiring story, OP. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,760 Times in 900 Posts

You are VERY LUCKY to have a landlord that hates niggers. Once one nigger moves than it's only a matter of couple years before your building would be majority niggers.

I own a few investment properties and refuse to rent to niggers and there's no way I'll ever accept Section 8.

Whenever I have a rental I have to list I typically list it on craigslist and another local real estate rental website. I'll say right in the ads no section 8 and must be able to pass a credit and previous landlord back ground check figuring that will weed out niggers but a lot of niggers don't pay attention to that or think you'll make an exception for them. So I also put if interested please respond with your name and phone number and best time to reach you. I've weeded out a lot of niggers that way by asking for a name because if a nigger name is listed I delete the email.

On occasions I'll have a nigger applicant with a human name and usually I can tell it's a niggers voice and then I'll just say I have someone interested but calling around in case the deal falls through. The times they have had a human name and didn't sound like niggers on the phone I try to get rid of them fast. I'll make some problem to discourage them like tell them I want to be honest and the AC doesn't cool well while the AC works fine. It's kind of funny because the niggers will think I'm nuts for being honest about a problem not knowing I don't want them living in my property

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to handiacefailure For This Useful Post:

Chimp Herder (07-15-2017),Coon's Bluff (07-15-2017),despisecoons (07-18-2017),GMT (07-16-2017),GROIDSSUCK (07-15-2017),jack2520 (07-15-2017),LawrenceOfAperabia (07-15-2017),Ore (07-16-2017),Simia Pavimentum (07-17-2017),Warlord (07-15-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by handiacefailure View Post
    You are VERY LUCKY to have a landlord that hates niggers. Once one nigger moves than it's only a matter of couple years before your building would be majority niggers.

I own a few investment properties and refuse to rent to niggers and there's no way I'll ever accept Section 8.

Whenever I have a rental I have to list I typically list it on craigslist and another local real estate rental website. I'll say right in the ads no section 8 and must be able to pass a credit and previous landlord back ground check figuring that will weed out niggers but a lot of niggers don't pay attention to that or think you'll make an exception for them. So I also put if interested please respond with your name and phone number and best time to reach you. I've weeded out a lot of niggers that way by asking for a name because if a nigger name is listed I delete the email.

On occasions I'll have a nigger applicant with a human name and usually I can tell it's a niggers voice and then I'll just say I have someone interested but calling around in case the deal falls through. The times they have had a human name and didn't sound like niggers on the phone I try to get rid of them fast. I'll make some problem to discourage them like tell them I want to be honest and the AC doesn't cool well while the AC works fine. It's kind of funny because the niggers will think I'm nuts for being honest about a problem not knowing I don't want them living in my property
    One place I was looking at while apartment-hunting did the "explicitly say no Section Ape in the ad" strategy...which was odd because it was otherwise in a neighborhood fuxated so badly that you'd need high walls and armed guards to keep the niggers out.

Which would be an ironic use of high walls and armed guards, really...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LawrenceOfAperabia For This Useful Post:

Confederate Eagle (07-20-2017),handiacefailure (07-16-2017),jack2520 (07-16-2017),Uncle Slam Medicine Man (07-29-2017)