+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do all niggers talk code

Unregistered Guest

Default Why do all niggers talk code

I heard it was jive talk, nigger babble etc.. but seriously when those apes speak its like short hand except it comes out in some mummble jummble sound. I guess me being a human I just can't relate to the verbiage.

Hoop Guest

Its called box mood

Thanks
    Thanked 2,485 Times in 924 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard it was jive talk, nigger babble etc.. but seriously when those apes speak its like short hand except it comes out in some mummble jummble sound. I guess me being a human I just can't relate to the verbiage.
    They're too lazy to even attempt proper Human speech, when my dog barks or growls at me 9/10 times I can work out what he wants, a Nigger babbles at me I just don't give a fuck what it's babbling.

Runnigger is offline Veteran Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 13,375 Times in 3,672 Posts

Niggers are inherently lazy and vacuous, very little verbiage is required to convey the few primitive concepts they are capable of understanding. Body language is as big a part of their communication as vocal, which is why they must also shuck when they jive. Proper speaking humans find it difficult to discern niggerbabble for lack of familiarity. I'm sure if one of us decided to study nigger 'language' we would likely have as much success as we do when we study the communications of other species, like dolphins or chimpanzees. To me it's all the same whatever sounds and motions niggers make, they are dangerous and to be avoided whenever possible.

I Pledge Allegiance To The Flag
    Of The United States Of America
    And To The Republic For Which It Stands,
    One Nation Under God,
    Indivisible,
    With Liberty And Justice For All.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Runnigger For This Useful Post:

CADpro (07-16-2017)

Thanks

Why are you even listening to niggers?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Niggersaretrash View Post
    Why are you even listening to niggers?

Many people are in no position where they can ignore niggers. And to ignore them is a bad strategy, akin to ignoring poisonous snakes.

Besides, this is not trivial. Nigger lingo is leaking into our culture and degrading it. I constantly read headlines online about how someone "throws shade" at someone, and the like.

Hoop Guest

Correction. I meant bix nood,
    Spell check got better of me I suppose.

Unregistered Guest

Niggers are simple minded creatures and need constant stimulation and excitement so they're constantly creating new niggerbabble to ook and eek at each other. Additionally, it makes them feel special and "smart" when other races can't understand what they're ooking about. So, that's another reason for the niggerbabble constantly changing- as soon as humans get wise to what they mean, they can't stand it and have to change the "code."
    This point was driven home to me in a way when I overheard a nigger who was in the military talking to a group of other niggers about how he'd gone on leave back to the USA and had come back to Japan- he was all upset and said, "Dayum! I couldn't unnerstan' anything da brothers back in da world wuz sayin'." And he'd only been gone from the USA for TWO YEARS! They quickly agreed that they needed to learn all the latest niggerbabble to be "connected." Otherwise, when they met their homies who'd just arrived off da boat so to speak, they wouldn't be able to "communicate."

Even so, I don't know what they were so concerned about- it's not like their nigger card would get revoked- they'd always be niggers.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Niggers are simple minded creatures and need constant stimulation and excitement so they're constantly creating new niggerbabble to ook and eek at each other. Additionally, it makes them feel special and "smart" when other races can't understand what they're ooking about. So, that's another reason for the niggerbabble constantly changing- as soon as humans get wise to what they mean, they can't stand it and have to change the "code."
    This point was driven home to me in a way when I overheard a nigger who was in the military talking to a group of other niggers about how he'd gone on leave back to the USA and had come back to Japan- he was all upset and said, "Dayum! I couldn't unnerstan' anything da brothers back in da world wuz sayin'." And he'd only been gone from the USA for TWO YEARS! They quickly agreed that they needed to learn all the latest niggerbabble to be "connected." Otherwise, when they met their homies who'd just arrived off da boat so to speak, they wouldn't be able to "communicate."

Even so, I don't know what they were so concerned about- it's not like their nigger card would get revoked- they'd always be niggers.
    With their very limited knowledge of anything, I think some grunting, arm swinging, and tap dancing is far enough communications between niggers. As far as communicating with humans, it doesn't matter anyway, because we don't give a fuck what they are trying to babble anyway.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Its called box mood
    I see someone used their cell with Autocorrect and hit "send" without checking!

It's BIX NOOD.

+ Reply to Thread