Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funny Nigger is Afraid of My Dog

Thanks

Good Dog!! (the very reason I also have 2 wonderful and well trained German Shephards both female and both gentle and friendly to all humans/all other cats/dogs/birds etc. But the best thing I so love about them the most is the fact that both of them absolutely cannot stand niggers and niglets!!).
    Your dog is smart and a keeper. The stupid nigger will think hard about coming near the human part of town again. They should wall up areas for section 8 housing and only niggers live in there and once in they stay there till they die and then buried in a nigger only graveyard !!! This is also why I'm gonna be cremated when I die I'd hate to think that someone may be mistake bury me anywhere near niggers!!

Aviod the Pool and Gym. You don't know what you could catch and if you care about your health and want to stay healthy avoid niggerzones like the plague !!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MasterOfTheInsaneAsylum For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (08-13-2017)

Thanks

He is sizing you up , watching when everybody is coming and going from their homes, and seeing which cars have the good shit in them. Don't take your eyes off of him keep your distance and have something to defend yourself with!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TebbzTheReb For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (08-13-2017)

Thanks

Found a huge groid dropping in our community laundry room. Maybe the nig didn't pay its water bill.