+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nigger Obama and fellow niggers left behind Roaches/vermin, Trump says.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That happened to a friend of mine who was looking for an apartment to rent. The landlord took him into the apartment and he said as soon as he walked in he could smell the stench of nigger residue in every room. He told the landlord he wouldn't rent the apartment because blacks had been living there and the landlord was surprised that he knew that and asked how he knew. He told him and walked out. As he said, nigger stench gets into the walls, the carpet and even the flooring and you can smell it the same way you would smell the stench in a room where cats have been pissing all over the place for months. It's just a nasty nigger odor that permeates the air and doesn't take long to build up. Even a hotel room where niggers have stayed overnight will have that smell.
    That reminds me of a Holiday Inn I stayed at in Memfrika by the airport. Nasty stench in the room like a combination of stale tobacco and urine, except worse.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,095 Times in 431 Posts

And of course all the couches had these jerri curl juice stains in them Click image for larger version. 

Name:	soul glo couch.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	19900

3. The Following User Says Thank You to She Boon Gibbons For This Useful Post:

JungleRabbit (08-15-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Jenkum View Post
    niggers turned it into a section ape hud house
    Section Ape--whoever coined that is a genius. There are lots of smart landlords who put in the ads, no Section 8, and now everytime I read the paper I'm gonna be thinking Ape!
    Who stole the watermelon? Nigger!

Unregistered Guest

I wonder why the Obamas left so many of their children in the White House? Did they think the White man would support them?

Anyhow, it's about time that Trump started getting rid of the cockroaches, rats, and other undesirables. Obama's children don't belong in the White House.

Cap'n is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 7,568 Times in 2,525 Posts

Hell, even cockroaches deserve better than to be compared to the damn niggers.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cap'n For This Useful Post:

Coon's Bluff (08-14-2017)

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That happened to a friend of mine who was looking for an apartment to rent. The landlord took him into the apartment and he said as soon as he walked in he could smell the stench of nigger residue in every room. He told the landlord he wouldn't rent the apartment because blacks had been living there and the landlord was surprised that he knew that and asked how he knew. He told him and walked out. As he said, nigger stench gets into the walls, the carpet and even the flooring and you can smell it the same way you would smell the stench in a room where cats have been pissing all over the place for months. It's just a nasty nigger odor that permeates the air and doesn't take long to build up. Even a hotel room where niggers have stayed overnight will have that smell.
    Isn't that why our dogs frequently don't like them - the smell?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by She Boon Gibbons View Post
    And of course all the couches had these jerri curl juice stains in them Click image for larger version. 

Name:	soul glo couch.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	19900
    I just recognized that pic from the coon film "Coming to America." Great film to see first class TNB from start to finish. I don't think there's a single non-nigger in that whole film, except, wait, at the end, the two beggars who were actually Mortimer and his brother from Trading Places.
    Who stole the watermelon? Nigger!

+ Reply to Thread