Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Niggers and Diabetes...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NZ View Post
    Recent anthropological and genetic studies show that sub-Saharan Africans have NON-HUMAN DNA in their chromosomes...whcih means that niggers from Africa mated with lower animals to produce these nigger-animal hybrids we call "niggers" today. European, middle easterners, and Nordik peoples, as well as most Asians...have no such NON-HUMAN DNA. This may explain the predilection that niggers have for diabetes ("da sugah"), hypertension, and kidney disease, as well as heart attacks and strokes from the damage high glucose levels do to the body's blood vessels. Incidentally, when niggers get these diseases, they get them in a big way...

Diabetes ("da sugah")...niggers are prone to diabetic "coma" and diabetic ketoacidosis and small vessel disease>>kidney failure.
    Hypertension...niggers are prone to malignant hypertension....extremely high levels of blood pressure...many of which stroke out.
    And so forth....
    Biology was never my strong point, but isn't it true that only niggers are vulnerable to sickle cell anaemia? (Correct me if I'm wrong.) Doesn't the fact that humans don't catch it demonstrate once again, that they are a different species?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharpe For This Useful Post:

GROIDSSUCK (08-14-2017)

Thanks

http://www.hematology.org/Patients/A...ckle-Cell.aspx

Sickle cell anemia is more common in certain ethnic groups, including:

People of African descent (the niggers), (among whom 1 in 12 carries a sickle cell gene)
    Hispanic-Americans from Central and South America
    People of Middle Eastern, Asian, Indian, and Mediterranean descent

i am quite surprised that human beings can have sickle cell. . .i was under the impression it was a nigger disease.

i personally have never cared for a sickler that was not a nigger. and the sicklers are some of the worst patients imaginable.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PNS For This Useful Post:

GROIDSSUCK (08-14-2017),Sharpe (08-16-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 33,423 Times in 12,749 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PNS View Post
    http://www.hematology.org/Patients/A...ckle-Cell.aspx

Sickle cell anemia is more common in certain ethnic groups, including:

People of African descent (the niggers), (among whom 1 in 12 carries a sickle cell gene)
    Hispanic-Americans from Central and South America
    People of Middle Eastern, Asian, Indian, and Mediterranean descent

i am quite surprised that human beings can have sickle cell. . .i was under the impression it was a nigger disease.

i personally have never cared for a sickler that was not a nigger. and the sicklers are some of the worst patients imaginable.
    It's far more common among niggers than any of the other groups.
    The Pope wrote NIGGER

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coonhatingjews For This Useful Post:

GROIDSSUCK (08-14-2017),Sharpe (08-16-2017)