Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My nigger employee

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WBP View Post
    I wouldn't hire one to scrub the shitters.
    i would but only to scrub the shitter. the requirement is: It would have to scrub with its tounge and i would be required to watch to ensure it doesnt miss a spot.

fuck all pavement apes. they ruin everything

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TyreeCoon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,731 Times in 1,880 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by double o negro View Post
    I get about six months at the most with niggers I have to train. They usually get fired for attendance or failing a drug test. If I'm not there for weekend overtime I get to hear about them sleeping on the job.

The one thing all niggers have in common while doing my job is all of them at some time will forget to put every single bolt in something and a die will get put on a die cast machine and we will get leaks from stuff moving around. I'll see a random tote sitting on top of a shelf and no one knows where they came from.

Luckily the day shift guy that we all hate because he is lazy as a nigger is currently working with a nigger now. She is a loudmouth and yells all day and for some reason she hasn't been fired from the job yet. It has missed at least thirty days since starting in the department and has only ten days vacation to start with.
    The drug test might as well be called the nigger filter at most places.
    Some obsolete farm equipment is better than others.

Thanks

Ghetto Lobster, I ran a punch press, or drill press as you called it for several yrs. I loved it. Yes a kindergardner could it. It was a very nice shop where I could listen to my own radio and have a cold drink next to me. As long as you paid attention to your hands and your machine I would say it was safe. Don't get me wrong...one screw-up and your hands or fingers were gone....for good. I could think my own thoughts and sing along with the radio, it was just nice. And they paid very well for that skill. Being attentive I guess. Then the company diversified (lol) and I left. I'm pretty sure that the nigger who came in after me tried to run the machine with the top die being secured in place and the machine crashed. It was down several months. All of the work that would've come off that machine went to the CNC turret machines. I was running a CNC by that time and it was shortly after that I left. I mean, damn, the punch press was the easiest machine we had to operate. Then the nigger that broke that was moved to a turret. Not making sense to me. The world is so much easier to navigate thru when you are only dealing with Whites.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sicojabbo For This Useful Post:

ghetto lobster (09-02-2017),Simia Pavimentum (09-05-2017)

Thanks

I meant NOT being secured. Sorry.

ghetto lobster is offline Moderator

Gorilla Fighter Commander

Master Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 18,872 Times in 5,338 Posts

We had punch presses too up to 120 tons. The nigger was using a drill press though. A punch press is way too dangerous to let a nigger near it.
    Non silba sed anthar

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ghetto lobster For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (12-07-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,643 Times in 1,981 Posts

HR in their infinte wisdom hired me 2 new niggers this week. One of them I caught outside smoking during work on its second day, but I cannot fire it without a paper trail, so I started that process. I give it about 3 weeks.

The other nigger is dumb, even dumber than your garden variety nigger, but it stays busy and tries. That will make its removal more difficult, but we will get it done.

We are not a fab shop in the sense you guys are thinking. I cant really say what we are because we are the only ones in the area doing it, but parts of the process involve some pretty serious chemicals that can cause real problems when used incorrectly. So I really wish they would stop hiring niggers before someone gets hurt.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WBP For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (12-07-2017),JungleRabbit (12-07-2017),Moonman_KKK (12-08-2017)

NZ is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Distinguished Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 27,121 Times in 7,838 Posts

Hiring niggers in industry not only poses a real problem to productivity, waste, and self-inflicted nigger injury, it also causes the expenses associated with workman's comp to go through the roof. And when a nigger self-injures, you have the potential for the whole nigger lottery thing. But I never hear anyone mention the hazards that a nigger employed in a mission-critical situation can cause for other (usually white) employees. A nigger handling acids or bases, for example, that causes a spill, can injure or maim an employee terribly. Back east, I knew a guy who was a supervisor of a water treatment plant in a NJ city I will not identify. They hired a few field niggers to do the heavy lifting when they would have to change an impeller on a pump or would have to clear the intake in a nearby river of all of the fall leaves and branches that would collect and block the intake screening. One day, they needed a few employees to move some large chlorine cylinders. Of course, one of the niggers tasked with doing it "accidentally" knocked a full cylinder over which hit a hard edge. The cylinder fractured and chlorine gas filled the plant and surrounding low-lying area. They had to evacuate the entire plant and two residential areas nearby until the chlorine gas dissipated. The local ERs filled up with people with asthma and other respiratory issues....the chlorine aggravated their problems. Luckily, no one died but they could have.

I wonder about this company called ZIP RECRUITER. An HR company that's supposed to make hiring easy. If I ran a shop of any kind, I'd never use something like that. Those HR companies are completely colorblind...which in unacceptable to any job except cleaning urinals and toilets.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NZ For This Useful Post:

ghetto lobster (09-03-2017),jack2520 (12-07-2017),JungleRabbit (12-07-2017),Moonman_KKK (12-08-2017),Simia Pavimentum (09-05-2017)

Thanks

I know all about the paper trail thing, I had 200 Armed Guards working for me as I was the Supervisor. all the problems were niggers I gave them enough rope to do their selves in and it worked every time.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danny x-cop For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (12-07-2017),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (12-07-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 1,032 Posts

absolutely made my day better. removing niggers is always worth the extra effort.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skittles For This Useful Post:

danny x-cop (12-07-2017),jack2520 (12-07-2017),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (12-07-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,605 Times in 5,085 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    absolutely made my day better. removing niggers is always worth the extra effort.
    They weren't even decent slaves, let alone workers today.
    Pizza for humans, dirt pizza for nigger animals.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jack2520 For This Useful Post: