+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nigger drug dealers

Unregistered Guest

Default Nigger drug dealers

This just in on the news. In Apelanta a bunch of nigger postal workers were aperested for accepting bribes to transport drugs around the city and in other areas. This like using children to move your product. I wonder how many of these nigger will get a sore throat talking to the FBI and postal service about this operation. we all know what the niggers will plead and I'm sure the race card will be pulled. Officuh, I was taking this bag of sugar to my grand mammys hous. I dindu nuffin

Thanks
    Thanked 3,238 Times in 1,197 Posts

niggers always rat on each other once they are detained. It's the path to simple gratification which is not being jailed at that moment, so once they are detained they spill the beans. If you ask the niggers not locked up.... dey didnz seez nuffin'
    niggers are creating niggermaniacs wherever niggers are.

Unregistered Guest

Default Niggers are described as BEASTS

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This just in on the news. In Apelanta a bunch of nigger postal workers were aperested for accepting bribes to transport drugs around the city and in other areas. This like using children to move your product. I wonder how many of these nigger will get a sore throat talking to the FBI and postal service about this operation. we all know what the niggers will plead and I'm sure the race card will be pulled. Officuh, I was taking this bag of sugar to my grand mammys hous. I dindu nuffin
    FOR THE BIBLICAL AT HEART/MIND NIGGERMANIACS ; food for thought

Funny in the Garden of Eden the first nigger on white murder occurred when CAIN killed ABEL mostly because Adam, Eve And Abel where ALL white and being jealous of his brother cain slew Abel. In GEN ch 4:verse 9 " God= Cain, where is your brother Abel ? " Cain replies= " I donts know, is i beez my bro's keeper " He dindu nuffin either according to the Almighty. I've heard from more then one valuable resources that most niggers come from this seed line of murdering CAIN/SATAN. Eve was most probably raped by the BEAST/SATAN ( nigger ) at the tree forbidden by the Almighty because thats where the nigger beast hung out. Cain was sent to the land of " NOD " to function with the other beasts niggers when the Almighty then tells him "a vagabond AND a fugitive you and yours shall be forever" Hmmm that's spells nigger ALL over it !!

So know you know where the common nigger gets the " I dindu nuffin " excuse

+ Reply to Thread