Thread: The difference between them and us

Thanks
    Thanked 1,476 Times in 352 Posts

Thumbs up The difference between them and us

In the aftermath of our recent flooding I'm having to demo a lot of stuff in my house. This involves moving the wet stuff to the curb for eventual pickup.

Yesterday I was working by myself and moving a sofa that got ruined out of the house. I had it on a furniture dolly and was making steady but slow progress. A pickup truck driving down the street pulled over and a human and his two teenage sons jogged over and started helping me. We've never met before, they just saw someone needing help and did what comes naturally. Afterward they refused any thought of payment for their help, saying they know that I'd do the same if things were the other way around.

In what nigger universe would something like that ever happen?
    Don't bitch to me about the TNB you witnessed at McDonalds. If you eat in a toilet, you're going to see turds.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sheeit For This Useful Post:

Coon's Bluff (09-02-2017),coonhatingjews (09-01-2017),despisecoons (09-03-2017),ghetto lobster (09-03-2017),I.R. Coon (09-01-2017),NoNigs58 (09-03-2017),Peterbiltdriver (09-02-2017),Proudwhiteman (09-01-2017),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (09-03-2017),Sharpe (09-01-2017),SpearChuckinJungleBunny (09-03-2017),Trump2016 (09-04-2017)

Thanks

Nigger see any display of kindness or empathy as weakness to be exploited. Learned that as a very young man. Thats why I wont even piss on a nigger if its haid was on fire.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiggz R Us For This Useful Post:

SpearChuckinJungleBunny (09-03-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 34,066 Times in 12,959 Posts

Niggers would have robbed you.
    The Pope wrote NIGGER

6. The Following User Says Thank You to coonhatingjews For This Useful Post:

ghetto lobster (09-03-2017)

Runnigger is offline Veteran Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 13,341 Times in 3,660 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by coonhatingjews View Post
    Niggers would have robbed you.
    And raped you.

I'm offended by niggers.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Runnigger For This Useful Post:

coonhatingjews (09-01-2017),ghetto lobster (09-03-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,483 Times in 924 Posts

They'd definitely steal the soggy sofa & then take it to the nearest open furniture store, any furniture store would do, to try getting a replacement for it, "boohoo look what the rayciss Hurrykane did to our big stofa", then they'd kick up a fuss for the tv cameras about the rayciss store refusing to replace it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to De-Messiah For This Useful Post:

Picaninny Rail (09-03-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,104 Times in 374 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Runnigger View Post
    And raped you.
    And stole your furniture dolly and identity.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shooty McDindu For This Useful Post:

Peterbiltdriver (09-02-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,340 Times in 2,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shooty McDindu View Post
    And stole your furniture dolly and identity.
    And then set you on fire.
    And then keep raping you.

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back." - Al Swearengen, Deadwood

Thanks
    Thanked 7,340 Times in 2,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sheeit View Post
    In the aftermath of our recent flooding I'm having to demo a lot of stuff in my house. This involves moving the wet stuff to the curb for eventual pickup.

Yesterday I was working by myself and moving a sofa that got ruined out of the house. I had it on a furniture dolly and was making steady but slow progress. A pickup truck driving down the street pulled over and a human and his two teenage sons jogged over and started helping me. We've never met before, they just saw someone needing help and did what comes naturally. Afterward they refused any thought of payment for their help, saying they know that I'd do the same if things were the other way around.

In what nigger universe would something like that ever happen?
    I think similar thoughts all the time. There doesn't have to be niggers around for me to think about how very different things would be if there were some around. My contempt for niggers makes me appreciate moments like the one you had all the more. We humans are fantastic beings.

The reason is that the nigger species, evolving strictly within the limited climes of hot Africa, had no need for empathy. They breed like rats, murder one another over a half-eaten banana or just for fun, and generally have an environment that is high energy and chock full of various life forms....it's essentially a high temperature, high energy, life-dense environment where competition is fierce not only across species but within the species. This is why they are so quick to violence- because death is commonplace in the animal kingdom, and murdering your genetic competition benefits them under such scenarios. The high murder and death rates are also why they hit puberty early and have a shitload of niglets before dying at around age 25. But I digress.

For humans who braved outward into the many other continents, facing completely different, much more severe weather and resource limitations, first of all a bigger BRAIN was needed. These were conditions where brain power was needed, and furthermore where the tribes needed to come together and act in their collective interest. This means less infighting, less quick to anger, more cooperation, more obedience to a competent authority, and more empathy. These traits didn't pop up right away, but over many generation they were the traits that were selected for by nature and by humans making breeding choices.

Thus...the further you are from the equator, the smarter you are and the less hot-blooded you tend to be. This holds across all the races, all geographies. The colder the region is, the fewer animals and plants you will find that can be eaten, the more thinking ahead is required to survive winters, to plant crops and cultivate what can be saved over the coldest months. It simply makes sense. This is why Whites and Asians are so much more cooperative with one another, so naturally helpful, altruistic, empathetic and at times selfless and heroic.

On the other side of that coin, this is why niggers are so cruel, indifferent to the suffering of others, selfish, dumb, uncreative, thoughtless, severely lacking in self-awareness, and cowardly. Evolutionary-wise, they have no need for such things. The jungles, steppe and deserts of their homeland which they never left provide them with plenty of game, plenty of fruit, and no need to ever worry about long winters, building shelters against extreme cold and precipitation. The nigger species has evolved to its current state by being savage, breeding out of control to make up for their inter-tribal hair-trigger violent tendencies (just LOOK at the permanent expression of anger on any African's monkey face), and being completely shameless about their savageness. They have NO shame, no remorse, and you will never see such expressions on the faces of nigger mugshots after said ape just murdered or raped a human.

For that reason above all others, I wish so badly for a disease one hundred times worse than Ebola and AIDS combined to appear that selectively attacks niggers and reduces their population to zero. The world will be infinitely better off.

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back." - Al Swearengen, Deadwood

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpearChuckinJungleBunny For This Useful Post:

despisecoons (09-03-2017),ghetto lobster (09-03-2017)