Thread: Great vacation

Thanks

Default Great vacation

So I just got back from rural Virginia where I enjoyed all the beautiful scenery and rustic culture this country has to offer. And the best part is I only saw 5 niggers in one week! I know its almost unbelievable. But actually the unbelievable part is where I found them: in the woods. Here I am just enjoying the cool moist air, the sounds of nature and what do I hear but screeching and down the path comes 5 Haitians monkeys that give me the most contentious look they can muster. It made me chuckle a bit because I'm a gun carrying human and they'll never be anything but subhuman parasites.

So a few days later we go out to a bar but before leaving my buddy jokingly asks the owner of the home (and mother of our friends) we were staying in if he can bring a girl back to the house. She ever so casually replied "just so long as she isnt a nigger lover" she realized what she had said and tried to cover her ass with some PC bullshit but I reassured her that she was indeed correct with her first statement and should never apoloyize for her beliefs.

The next night I asked what made her dislike niggers and she went on to explain that growing up she had never been taught to hate niggers because there just weren't any around. It was only as an adult, working "with" niggers, that she saw their true nature. She saw how they destroy anything they touch. She is an amazing individual and I respect her so much. It makes me happy to know there are still some people who arent afraid to be secure in their own culture.

Great vacation, great people. Can't wait to go back.

Side note: NM isn't blocked on the works Wi-Fi. Someone in IT is an undercover NM. Best part of work.
    Last edited by Nignigmcnig; 09-03-2017 at 07:31 AM.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nignigmcnig For This Useful Post:

Chairman Mau Mau (09-04-2017),Coon's Bluff (09-04-2017),coonhatingjews (09-04-2017),De-Messiah (09-04-2017),JungleRabbit (09-05-2017),NoNigs58 (09-03-2017),Peterbiltdriver (09-05-2017),Picaninny Rail (09-03-2017),Simia Pavimentum (09-05-2017),SpearChuckinJungleBunny (09-03-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,711 Times in 2,386 Posts

When you find a woman like that one, she's a keeper. It's why if I'm ever single again I am considering an Asian girlfriend...most Asians just plainly and openly despise niggers, and that makes me smile.

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back." - Al Swearengen, Deadwood

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpearChuckinJungleBunny For This Useful Post:

A World Without Niggers (09-03-2017),JungleRabbit (09-05-2017),Peterbiltdriver (09-05-2017),Picaninny Rail (09-03-2017)

Thanks

I love how candid our elders often are.
    They say things how they are, and you gotta love when they start a sentence with "The niggers"

My world is surrounded by the younger generations, like my two teenagers and all their friends. This pussified, weak, PC, social media generation makes me sick.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ookie Dookie For This Useful Post:

Peterbiltdriver (09-05-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 Times in 537 Posts

What part of Virginia do you for vacations? My husband and I go to a town called Pound, which is just past the Kentucky state line, by the Appalachian mountains. He has family there, and this is where we want to retire. We have been there for two weeks at a time without seeing a single nigger. You never realize how much niggers stress you out till you go for a couple weeks without them, then get back to the fixated cities. I swear, once we retire and get niggers out of our lives forever, I can throw my blood pressure pills away.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Picaninny Rail For This Useful Post:

JungleRabbit (09-05-2017)

Thanks

We live in a sick world where I feel afraid to respond to you because of my opiniins and the fact that I happen to be born white. I too went to vacation somewhere in the Appalachian mountains somewhere near the blue ridge parkway but unfortunately that's as specific as I can be for fear of persecution. You are correct though while I was up there I was care free but as soon as I get back to work I have to hear some nigger mutt bragging about the statues being taken down. Ugh.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nignigmcnig For This Useful Post:

JungleRabbit (09-05-2017),Marxist Lucifer Coon (09-04-2017),Picaninny Rail (09-04-2017),Simia Pavimentum (09-05-2017),SpearChuckinJungleBunny (09-05-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 Times in 980 Posts

You should be careful posting on Niggermania when you're at work, you never know who is watching what you do online at work.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to De-Messiah For This Useful Post:

Simia Pavimentum (09-05-2017)