Thread: Started my new job today working with a nigger

Thanks

Default Started my new job today working with a nigger

So I started a new job today working maintenance for a hotel. The head maintenance man is a white human who is pretty a decent guy with his right hand second in charge being a Mexican human who is also a decent hard working guy. Well I'm not even on the job 30 minutes before they start telling me about this nigger that hasn't even been there two weeks who is dumb as hell and worthless. They had a shop vac in the room we were working in and they started telling me how this ape didn't know how to work it! It was asking what the exhaust in the back was and concerned that the debris picked up by the hose would blow out the back if left exposed as it was. They both told me how this ape has already destroyed a lawn mower and a weed eater. I immediately recognized it to be the dumbest of the species because of the extremely dark skin. No white blood at all to boost IQ. I did my best to avoid conversation and coontact with it but finally the moment came when I was left alone with it and it introduced itself to me and stuck out its filthy paw for me to shake. Ugh, I hesitated for a few seconds then realized I better suck it up and shake its paw. Its paw felt rough and course which confused me. He obviously was a stranger to manual labour because when we were in the rooms he took every opportunity to sit down not doing shit. Even know I was not saying much at all to it, it kept asking me personal questions like where I was from. Later the manager bought everybody pizza and fried chicken and when I was in there fixing myself a plate it brought its sheboon in with it to get dey grub on. They both stay there rent free in exchange for work. The she boon starts complaining about how its pepperoni err tom..and then they both clean out the fried chicken box leaving no more chicken for anybody else who hadn't eaten yet. All that she boon did was complain while loading up on free food. Well the good news is that my supervisor secretly told me that the nigger had to go. Soon it and its crackwhore she boon will be homeless with no free pizza and fried chicken to complain about. The only downside is us taxpayers will probably have to feeds and house dem in sum way.....I HATE NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tyler durden For This Useful Post:

Chimp Herder (09-08-2017),JohnnieWalker (09-09-2017),johnny1488 (09-08-2017),JungleRabbit (09-09-2017),Massa_T (09-08-2017),nig-nog-scum (09-08-2017),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (09-08-2017),Shitflinger (09-10-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,905 Times in 1,108 Posts

Say good riddance to the nigger and pray your boss never hires another one.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cloud For This Useful Post:

JungleRabbit (09-09-2017)

Thanks

Niggers living up to just one of their "well-known-for-a-reason" stereotypes.

Not that I ever would, but I'd just die from embarrassment if I was the cause of "no more chicken for anybody else who hadn't eaten yet", especially when it was free.

NIGGERS ARE SHAMELESS

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nig-nog-scum For This Useful Post:

johnny1488 (09-08-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,134 Posts

Why wasn't the nigger fired after destroying equipment?
    "The Negro is a wise and noble race who carries themselves with a quiet dignity", said no one, ever.

One day niggers will only be found in museums and fossil beds.

Give a hungry nigger a fish, you've fed him for a day;
    Let him starve to death and you can forget about him forever.

Thanks

I axed myself the same question.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,322 Times in 770 Posts

Obviously they hired you so they could send Kunte Kant work back to the jungle. Take some joy in that. Congrats. and hopefully you'll move on to bigger n better job soon. !

Thanks

Nice story with a Nappy ending..
    What the hell are you Spooks up to?

Thanks

Complaining while eating all the free food....imagine that. Tell them to hurry and fire that nigger so you can get some help.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Niggas be niggin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

May the nigger beast be fired swiftly and result in a hilarious chimpout.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Drink and Fried Chicken For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Epic response!