Thread: Mexican niggermaniac

Thanks

Default Mexican niggermaniac

The other day I posted about starting my new job working with a nigger. Well they still haven't fired this chimps yet and I don't understand it because it gets lazier and more entitled every hour of every day. Isay by Monday through this niggers and his she boon will be on da skreet homeless and sheet cuz da boss is a raysiss muhfukka. Yesterday I was talking to the Mexican guy I work with who is 2nd in charge and I already knew he hated this baboon but as we got deeper in conversation I discovered that he hates niggers as much as me. More maybe ( I'm not sure that's possible) and I told him about this site. I even showed him the post from the other day " started my new job working with a nigger" with him bieng part of it and he laughed his ass off. Told me that made his day! So I created a new niggermaniac!!! Oh yeah, today that nigger told some white lady guest a sob story about him and his bitch down on dey luck and sheet and she gave him $50. Yep. No pride. Nigger scum!!!
    Last edited by Tyler durden; 09-10-2017 at 04:04 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyler durden For This Useful Post:

baron nighausen (09-10-2017),CasperTheEskimoDog (09-10-2017),Peterbiltdriver (09-11-2017),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (09-10-2017),Shitflinger (09-10-2017)

Thanks

Latinos are driving the niggers out of our California neighborhoods. They're doing all the work for us, and are proving to be good allies because white liberals can't fault latinos for anything. They work and pay rent.

Niggers drove the whites out of parts of LA in the 60's.
    Niggers destroyed it for 20 - 30 years, then the influx of Latinos started driving them out in the late 90's, rebuilding the neighborhoods with their construction skills.

I'm specifically talking about the cities between East LA and Long Beach.
    Last edited by Ookie Dookie; 09-10-2017 at 05:06 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ookie Dookie For This Useful Post:

baron nighausen (09-10-2017),Shitflinger (09-10-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ookie Dookie View Post
    Latinos are driving the niggers out of our California neighborhoods. They're doing all the work for us, and are proving to be good allies because white liberals can't fault latinos for anything. They work and pay rent.

Niggers drove the whites out of parts of LA in the 60's.
    Niggers destroyed it for 20 - 30 years, then the influx of Latinos started driving them out in the late 90's, rebuilding the neighborhoods with their construction skills.

I'm specifically talking about the cities between East LA and Long Beach.
    The same thing happened in the 1990's in parts of Richmond.
    A Mexican developer started building new homes and selling them to other Mexicans. As a result, quite a number of niggers moved to San Pablo. Good news for Richmond, bad news for San Pablo.

Thanks

Nigger shitapes are completely useless, they would just as soon live in a nest with broken windows than get off their ass and try (and fail miserably) to fix the window. I love to read about when developers go to a neighborhood where niggers have completely trashed the place , throw the niggers out , raze the buildings and build new homes, and apartments. Property values soar , all due to nigger removal. Niggers improve property vaues .(When they are removed )

Thanks
    Thanked 7,760 Times in 2,112 Posts

Many, many, many Mexicans are niggermaniacs.