Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie theaters: Big mistake

Thanks

Sorry about your bad movie experience man, that's why I loved the drive in movie theaters. When I was a kid we had three within an hour from where i lived, and one was like 15 minutes away. Sadly they are all closed now and the lone remaining drive in is all the way on the other side of the state.
    The closest one to us was closed due to T fuckin NB. It still makes me mad to this day, it was closed due to several gang related shootings. The other ones closed due to economic reasons.
    It was once the absolute best way to watch movies, sitting in your car with your sweetie, favorite food, cooler full of beer, you can smoke, adjust the sound, (my cars always have an amp and a subwoofer) and enjoy a movie on the biggest screen!
    It doesn't even matter if there are niggers on both sides chimping out, just roll the windows up and turn up the stereo :-)
    Whenever I went as a teen it was always packed and they had to turn many people away, i never understood how they weren't making money, but it's really a shame that we lost that little slice of Americana that many kids will never get to experience, a way to enjoy a new release, guaranteed nigger free.
    Well, how was It compared to the original?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sparkyboy For This Useful Post:

heiguimania (09-13-2017),Simia Pavimentum (09-12-2017)

Thanks

I stopped going to movie theaters when the bed bug epidemic started up again. Now I'll only go to a theater way out in the sticks. The same goes for hotels.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 Times in 834 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyboy View Post
    Sorry about your bad movie experience man, that's why I loved the drive in movie theaters. When I was a kid we had three within an hour from where i lived, and one was like 15 minutes away. Sadly they are all closed now and the lone remaining drive in is all the way on the other side of the state.
    The closest one to us was closed due to T fuckin NB. It still makes me mad to this day, it was closed due to several gang related shootings. The other ones closed due to economic reasons.
    It was once the absolute best way to watch movies, sitting in your car with your sweetie, favorite food, cooler full of beer, you can smoke, adjust the sound, (my cars always have an amp and a subwoofer) and enjoy a movie on the biggest screen!
    It doesn't even matter if there are niggers on both sides chimping out, just roll the windows up and turn up the stereo :-)
    Whenever I went as a teen it was always packed and they had to turn many people away, i never understood how they weren't making money, but it's really a shame that we lost that little slice of Americana that many kids will never get to experience, a way to enjoy a new release, guaranteed nigger free.
    Well, how was It compared to the original?
    Drive through movies are great! There is still an operational one near me, about an hour away. I should consider that next time.

It's a shame, because movie theatres are quite a luxury now days: with reclining seats and upgraded sound systems. You can even pick your own seats when you buy your ticket.

Niggers ruin everything.
    NigletPiglet, in dah hundred acrehood
    Uncle Ruckus: "Avoid conversation with the nigger, the nigger will lie, the nigger will make excuses, he will use words he don't really know."

Eye See is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Gorilla Fighter Commander

Drill Instructor

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 16,480 Times in 5,199 Posts

I'm really lucky because I could count the number of niggers I've seen at movie theaters on one hand here. I do usually wait a couple of weeks after a movie comes out and then see it on a Monday or Wednesday evening. There's usually only a few people at these showings and there's been more than a few times we've had the theater to ourselves. If I had to put up with niggers at a movie I wouldn't go either, there are to many ways to see them shortly after they've been in theaters these days.
    Last edited by Eye See; 09-12-2017 at 02:30 AM.
    Turn off your TV
    Turn on some Music

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eye See For This Useful Post:

baron nighausen (09-11-2017),Bill Coonsby (09-11-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,224 Times in 1,062 Posts

Being retired, I go to see matinee shows on a weekday. No niggers and almost no audience.
    "The Negro is a wise and noble race who carries themselves with a quiet dignity", said no one, ever.

Give a hungry nigger a fish, you've fed him for a day;
    Let him starve to death and you can forget about him forever.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Warlord For This Useful Post:

baron nighausen (09-11-2017),Chairman Mau Mau (09-11-2017),nexus1961 (09-14-2017),YT Rules (09-11-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 20,074 Times in 7,059 Posts

Did Pennywise throw registered mail out into the audience (at the IMAX)?

Thanks
    Thanked 20,074 Times in 7,059 Posts

Question

In the mini series the nigger was the town librarian. Is that killing sheep thing in the book?

Nigger Librarian? <chuckle>

Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 Times in 2,644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Being retired, I go to see matinee shows on a weekday. No niggers and almost no audience.
    And make sure it's the early afternoon matinee - when most niggers are still sleeping.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Coonsby For This Useful Post:

baron nighausen (09-11-2017),Chairman Mau Mau (09-13-2017),Simia Pavimentum (09-12-2017),Warlord (09-11-2017),YT Rules (09-11-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by YT Rules View Post
    In the mini series the nigger was the town librarian. Is that killing sheep thing in the book?

Nigger Librarian? <chuckle>
    What? an unknown nigger inserted in for dieversity no doubt. Must have been a rewrite by Steven Bling.

Thanks
    Thanked 42,474 Times in 9,999 Posts

I don't think people should avoid movie theaters altogether but be more picky and choosy about which theater to go to. There are plenty of nigger free theaters to go to.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

Chairman Mau Mau (09-13-2017)