Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Movie theaters: Big mistake

Thanks
    Thanked 20,502 Times in 7,198 Posts

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 5,701 Times in 1,871 Posts

While there are largely nigger free theatres and nigger free times of the day/week to see a showing, I got on the high quality home theatre bandwagon a while ago and now go to far fewer movies than I used to. The combination of tickets prices rising and the relative cost of home technology dropping as quality went up made the decision easy for me. Big screen, 7.1 sound, clean bathroom, snacks, beer whatever I want; pause the movie if needed and best of all, never any niggers. Hollywood realizesthis and the revenue model has changed accordingly. The "box office" is becoming increasingly less important. Revenue from streaming, hard copy domestic sales and the foreign marketplace, not to mention licensing of toys etc. mean that a movie has a shorter theatre run and is available for nigger-free home viewing sooner.
    Some obsolete farm equipment is better than others.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simia Pavimentum For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (09-21-2017),Sharpe (09-13-2017)

Thanks

Sadly the Stephen King book did have it's token nigger (the Librarian called Mike) it annoyed me as im a very big Stephen King fan and in a few books like The Shining and Carrie he actually uses the word nigger a few times (always in his early books sadly not in his newer ones the publishers probably were made to crack down on the use of "offensive" language!! Damned NAACP destroy any good in the world .... But why is it still fine for niggers to call us Humans Honkies and Crackers? huh? I find that offensive it should be made to be stopped but it isn't ).

I'll be waiting till I can buy my own copy when it comes out so I can watch the movie in peice and in the great wonderful comfort of my own home theatre room that I spent good money to enjoy and so that. Family and friends could come over anytime and enjoy great movies with out bothersome useless niggers spoiling the great time we all should be able to have without any ape hassles .

I haven't been to the movie theatre in years. Can't even remember the last one I went to see as the only things I mostly remember is all the useless carrying on and yelling at the screen that the niggers did the whole time.

Want to watch a good movie invest in a home theatre system and enjoy at your rate and time. That way you can avoid the fucked up Niggershines and niggerbabble . It's worth every cent you spend!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MasterOfTheInsaneAsylum For This Useful Post:

Sharpe (09-13-2017),Shitflinger (09-13-2017)

An ALL white neighborhood/town.. no nig-nogs here!
    Thanks

IT! That's! IT!

Niggers are very superstitious of ghosts, spirits, and evil creepy shit like that (white mans Juju en sheet).

So..... What we need to do is go out and buy a bunch of Red helium filled balloons and tie them on every niggers mail box and the mirrors on dey hoopties.

We'll scare them back to apefrica!!!!
    Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the feral African Nigger beast has invented nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Not a written language, a weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. It is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for its own use.

The only things Niggers do well is to leach off of and annoy humans.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Caucasian Ju-Ju For This Useful Post:

heiguimania (09-13-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shooty McDindu View Post
    Slaughtering the sheep was probably causing a dilemma for the nigger. Should he muh-dick it before or after it kills it or just steal it so he can accost it anytime it wants and then trade it for some crack? Surly confusing for a nigger.
    That nigger buck is surly confused. A nigger buck be using its muh dik to rape the womenz and birth more little shitlets as that is about all that can come from a muh dik. But introduce a sheep into the mix and that has to confuse it. The animal nigger buck would probably want to fuk it first.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 497 Posts

I thought niggers hate horror

Thanks

Maybe the people of Bangor,... err,... Derry kept 'It' around to help them keep niggers away.

Thanks

Decent people can't go ANYWHERE these days without having their time ruined by fucking niggers. They have pretty much taken over all the malls - it's a shame.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to adam525 For This Useful Post:

YT Rules (09-14-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,745 Times in 893 Posts

Maybe the niggers thought it would be a movie about their hero Ronald McDonald.
    How stupid do you have to be to invent Jenkem?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Coon's Bluff For This Useful Post:

YT Rules (09-14-2017)