Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Movie theaters: Big mistake

NZ is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Distinguished Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 26,982 Times in 7,815 Posts

I rarely go to the movies..what with Kodi and all of the online, commercialess flicks. But when I have to go....I enjoy Studio Movie Grill. I rarely have ever seen a nigger there. And there menus have improved quite a bit.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,340 Times in 2,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shitflinger View Post
    God that brought back memories.

I can remember the first time I was taken by my late father to see a Ray Harryhausen picture - I think it was "Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger" waaay back when the old Norva Theater actually showed movies. There was some sort of ogre that was carrying a club and the female lead was trying to calm it down and convince it not to attack. Naturally....

Some nigger in the audience, as loud as it could, decides to shout out, and I remember it verbatim to this day, "NIGGA GUNNA KNOCK DA FUCK OUT YOU WIT DAT CLUB!" Cue howls and ooks of laughter from the rest of the nigger element in the crowd.

Dad: "Let's go. They've let the goddamn monkeys out of the zoo."

It took more than a few years before I actually had a chance to see the end of the movie (cable was not a thing then). Thanks a lot, nigger.
    To that nigger scumbag I would have replied, at the top of my own lungs, "Shut the fuck UP, liverlips!!!"

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back." - Al Swearengen, Deadwood

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SpearChuckinJungleBunny For This Useful Post:

YT Rules (09-15-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,340 Times in 2,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NZ View Post
    I rarely go to the movies..what with Kodi and all of the online, commercialess flicks. But when I have to go....I enjoy Studio Movie Grill. I rarely have ever seen a nigger there. And there menus have improved quite a bit.
    If I want to be sure no niggers are at my cinema experience, I go to an upscale one (reclining seats that are like big couches, there's a price bump) in a predominantly rich White and Asian area. Only shitskin to be seen there will be the token nigger teenaper with its human friends, so it knows not to act up and blow its cover hiding among humans and mooching off of them.

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back." - Al Swearengen, Deadwood

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SpearChuckinJungleBunny For This Useful Post:

Sharpe (09-14-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 Times in 834 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YT Rules View Post
    I had a good laugh at this, thanks!
    NigletPiglet, in dah hundred acrehood
    Uncle Ruckus: "Avoid conversation with the nigger, the nigger will lie, the nigger will make excuses, he will use words he don't really know."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NZ View Post
    The Studio Movie Grill in my area is in a nigger fuxxated area. The niggers sit in the parking lot and do drugs. I drove past it once and vowed to NEVER set foot in there.
    Uncle Ruckus: "Avoid conversation with the nigger, the nigger will lie, the nigger will make excuses, he will use words he don't really know."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTheInsaneAsylum View Post
    Sadly the Stephen King book did have it's token nigger (the Librarian called Mike) it annoyed me as im a very big Stephen King fan and in a few books like The Shining and Carrie he actually uses the word nigger a few times (always in his early books sadly not in his newer ones the publishers probably were made to crack down on the use of "offensive" language!! Damned NAACP destroy any good in the world .... But why is it still fine for niggers to call us Humans Honkies and Crackers? huh? I find that offensive it should be made to be stopped but it isn't ).
    He had tons of "nigger" references in not only his novels, but also his short stories ("The Wedding Gig" comes to mind, set during the twenties, centered around a jazz band with a "negro" piano player). The last "nigger" reference of his that I can think of was in Misery (the novel, anyway), which Annie Wilkes actually blurted out.

And look what happens to Dick Hallorann in The Shining, as opposed to the novel. Came all the way out from Florida, through tons of heavy snow, and Jack gives him a nice, warm welcome.

Movie houses used to be segregated, but I wouldn't trust niggers up above me. You know damn well they're going to spit stuff out, pour soda on people, piss, jerk off, take a shit...you think of it, they'll do it.

Funnily enough, Stephen King mentioned this upper seating area during "The Wedding Gig" and noted that it was often referred to as "nigger heaven"!
    Two empty seats. Cats keep burying them. "I set WHO free???". To keep the flies off the chicken. "Neighbor". Throw 'em a basketball. "He stole more chains than he could carry!". You can send a letter back to where it came from.

Thanks

Rarely do I go to theaters but where I go is in an affluent part of town. It may cost a couple of dollars more per ticket but I just look at it as nigger insurance. Same principle with restaurants.

Thanks

In Shawshank Redemption story (from the novella) he used the word nigger a lot as well. Which brings me onto another point: Red in Shawshank was NOT a nigger, like he was in the movie. Why do you think his name was Red? He had red hair. Not a god damned nigger. Their prison group did not have any niggers in it.

Thanks

As soon as I saw niggers I would have left!

Thanks

I believe what they meant to report was they had to teach the nigger kid to not steal the bikes used in the film.