Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Apologize For My Absence: I have a Note: Mr Master's Adventures in Hospital:

Thanks

Thank you for your service.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Purple Drink and Fried Chicken For This Useful Post:

JungleRabbit (09-12-2017),Peterbiltdriver (09-12-2017),Simia Pavimentum (09-12-2017)

Thanks

Yes. Well done. I hope the nigger animal that tried to shoot you never sees the light of day again. Man, that hospital stay sounded fairly tortuous. Fucking niggers have no place in a hospital. Napa's are the apex of bold niggertry.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to baron nighausen For This Useful Post:

JungleRabbit (09-12-2017)

Thanks

I'm surprised this has not made the national news. Every time a nigger gets shot by a cop or some such shit the mama sow is always saying how her sprog 'didin du nuffins', the graduation picture and some spokesnigger demanding money...err...justice.
    I believe the reason Filthadelphia is called "the city of brotherly love" is because of all the nigger bucks on the down low.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CrotonKnight For This Useful Post:

Dasku (09-12-2017),jack2520 (09-12-2017),sad for us (09-12-2017)

Thanks

Thank you for your service fellow wrangler.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to raisinhead For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I spent three weeks in a hospital with a broken pelvis back in 1994. Didn't see one nigger and very few Latinos. It was a Jewish hospital.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to double o negro For This Useful Post:

Peterbiltdriver (09-12-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,628 Times in 1,843 Posts

I must say one of my real fears is an accident or other health crisis that puts me in a hospital not of my choosing. I had this happen once before and the coonery, niggershines and general TNB was pretty much as you described.
    Some obsolete farm equipment is better than others.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ookie Dookie View Post
    So many things I'd like to say on the topic but won't.

As a gun guy, I'm curious about what brand of .38 blew up.
    I'll have a check out the paperwork if you like and let you know. At this point I'm not exactly sure as I was too busy trying to arrest and cuff the useless ape and he'd dropped his cheap toy on the gutter. Where my partner got it and bagged it in a hurry after she got a clear shot and vented the useless nigger while I was trying to wrestle him down and yelling at some noob cop to get his ass over and help me (sadly the noob was a fucking nigger who was standing around like a typical useless turd instead of doing his job).

When I get back to work Saturday (hoping I'm cleared by then the dr is very hopeful as I'm healing fast) and I'll post your answer to your question soon as I can on my break probably.

I'm a bit of a gun nut too away from work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Proudwhiteman View Post
    Get better my brother. Where do you work?
    Thankyou I will try . I work in Central New York. It's crazy and busy but I love my job and I wouldn't change what I do for the world. Cause every good human I protect and every nigger I put away where they belong makes me feel like I'm being useful.

Thanks

Ookie Dookie ask away I've nothing to hide and I have both my wife and partner as witnesses to the problems at the hospital. I'm no bullshitter and don't appreciate any inclinations that I may be so. For on e I am WHITE , former serviceman and current cop. So like I said ask away.

Quote Originally Posted by baron nighausen View Post
    Yes. Well done. I hope the nigger animal that tried to shoot you never sees the light of day again. Man, that hospital stay sounded fairly tortuous. Fucking niggers have no place in a hospital. Napa's are the apex of bold niggertry.
    Thankfully my partner vented the useless peice of niggershit. So I'm so greatful that no one ever has to deal with that useless nigger fuck ever again.... At least as far as we are concerned.
    What's worse is that he tried to kill me all for us trying to arrest him over a warrent for not paying some parking fines. All he would have had to do is front the judge and sort out a payment with the fines people. I was actually more suprised that it was only for parking fines. Goes to show you how fucking dumb these niggers are and what lengths they'll go too to not go to court or jail over night or pay fines. Normal humans would have just sorted they payments out and gone about his/her buisness.

Quote Originally Posted by CrotonKnight View Post
    I'm surprised this has not made the national news. Every time a nigger gets shot by a cop or some such shit the mama sow is always saying how her sprog 'didin du nuffins', the graduation picture and some spokesnigger demanding money...err...justice.
    According to my partner and the boss it made the local news but didn't get any bigger coverage. As there was apparently some nigger fight/riot somewhere that had apparently more news interest. I didn't get the cover as I wasn't vented just him.
    His Mammy was carrying on ooking and screatching and crying over her good little nigger who was trying to get a job and was in school (probably still in kindergarten) and oh he's such a good help to her and his grandparents. Bullshit!!!
    He only had warrent for not paying parking fines in his stinky disgusting Cutless Hooptie. He pulled the gun on us (my partner and I) when we said the Hooptie had to be towed til he could pay fines and get it new tires (the tires were balder than Tele Savalis ) the whole car without the flashy shit he'd put on it was probably only worth $100. But as fucking usual he had these ridiculous spinner fucking rims (gold plated with fake jewels just to make it look even more ridiculous) .... I thought those rims went out in the 1970's!! And a sound system that probably cost him $1000+ with huge bass in the boot. And in his wallet he had about $5 and a buck of food stamp things and gibs cards..... Fucking useless scrounging gov. Theiving nigger.
    So funny they dress their cars and themselves up like they have all the money in the world. Yet they have gibs me cards by the tone in their wallets. Probably stolen too as he had more than his share.

Thanks
    Thanked 42,474 Times in 9,999 Posts

We're you eating a hot dog in one hand and shooting your gun in the other hand like Dirty Harry?

If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

Dasku (09-13-2017),Marxist Lucifer Coon (09-14-2017)