Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nigger animal burns pretty white cheerleader alive

Thanks

Where in the hell is colin craponhisneck to talk about racial unfairness on this one? The double standard of the blood thirsty nigger(s) and the football niggers makes me puke and wretch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Liu View Post
    Why was this ape already not in the ground?

"Tellis faces another murder indictment in Louisiana, where he's accused in the torture death of Meing-Chen Hsiao, a 34-year-old Taiwanese graduate student at the University of Louisiana at Monroe. That indictment alleges that Tellis probably stabbed Hsiao more than 30 times in her face and body with a knife to get her to reveal her debit card's PIN number before killing her on July 29, 2015. He was extradited to Mississippi from Louisiana in June after pleading guilty to fraudulent use of Hsiao's card."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danny x-cop For This Useful Post:

FullyHuman (10-11-2017),jack2520 (10-12-2017)

Thanks

Who lets their daughter date niggers? If that's the case? I do not know.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danny x-cop For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks news media, you did it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeNiggerRun View Post
    The FBI has rounded up 17 nigger gang members in connection with the murder of Jessica Chambers in Mississippi. Jessica was a white 19-year-old girl who had disappeared from a gas station while she was filling up her car with gas; her body was found burning just a few miles from the station. The niggers doused her with gasoline and then burned her alive.

This happened three years ago! Has anyone even heard of this until now? Coddling niggers again.

http://world-newss.com/white-girl-is...-report-story/

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danny x-cop For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Here is a picture of Meing-Chen Hsiao, this filthy nigger animal's stabbing victim. This woman was tortured and killed by the nigger animal for an ATM pin. RIP Meing-Chen Hsiao, another victim of free range niggers. Transfer students from foreign countries should be told not to speak to nor trust niggers.

ming.jpg

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FullyHuman For This Useful Post:

Bofum (10-12-2017),jack2520 (10-12-2017),Uncle Liu (10-12-2017)

Bofum is offline Veteran Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 14,922 Times in 5,321 Posts

It's more than obvious that the media isn't going to acknowledge savage attacks on humans by niggers. No matter how gruesome or horrendous it gets, they ignore it. They truly have an agenda.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bofum For This Useful Post:

FullyHuman (10-12-2017),jack2520 (10-12-2017),Tom Shelly (10-12-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 Times in 404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bofum View Post
    It's more than obvious that the media isn't going to acknowledge savage attacks on humans by niggers. No matter how gruesome or horrendous it gets, they ignore it. They truly have an agenda.
    What if the truth is even more sinister than we think it is?

Suppose this shit is being covered up on a national level because things have gotten so out of control that the situation can no longer be resolved without resorting to extreme measures like deportations to Africa, mass incarceration in nigger universities, or the most dreaded option that most people, including us, would prefer to avoid: concentrated death camps.

I think discussion about that last one is generally avoided due to a certain stigma attached to what a certain German country was alleged to have done once upon a time, but I can't help but wonder if the avoidance of discussion on the subject might imply that left-leaning types are secretly thinking that it might be a possible solution. It's pretty obvious that most democrats hate niggers just as much as we do, if not more, even if they won't say so in public.

Personally, deportation to Africa is, in my opinion, the most humane and reasonable option. And probably the cheapest option.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiggersAreFilth For This Useful Post:

FullyHuman (10-12-2017),jack2520 (10-12-2017)

Thanks

"Personally, deportation to Africa is, in my opinion, the most humane and reasonable option. And probably the cheapest option."

This is what Liberia was set up for. Yes send the jigs back to their dark continent.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brer Rabbit For This Useful Post:

FullyHuman (10-12-2017),jack2520 (10-12-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 44,830 Times in 10,497 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiggersAreFilth View Post
    concentrated death camps.

I think discussion about that last one is generally avoided due to a certain stigma attached to what a certain German country was alleged to have done once upon a time, but I can't help but wonder if the avoidance of discussion on the subject might imply that left-leaning types are secretly thinking that it might be a possible solution. It's pretty obvious that most democrats hate niggers just as much as we do, if not more, even if they won't say so in public.

Did I read you correctly? You say that liberal Democrats want to put niggers in death concentration camps in the U.S.? Huh?
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

Bofum (10-13-2017),FullyHuman (10-13-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,643 Times in 1,981 Posts

District Attorney John Champion of Panola County said that he believed it was a "personal crime" as Tellis and Chambers knew each other
    Are we learning yet?

I do not know how they knew each other, the nigger could have been the family lawn mower for all I know, but for the love of Christ, I wish people would get this through their thick skulls - AVOID THE GROID.

Nothing good has ever come from associating with niggers in any way. I can find you thousands upon thousands of stories just like this one. I cannot find you a single "feel good" nigger story that is actually true.

Keep spreading the word people, lives depend on it.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WBP For This Useful Post:

FullyHuman (10-13-2017),jack2520 (10-12-2017)

Bofum is offline Veteran Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 14,922 Times in 5,321 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiggersAreFilth View Post
    What if the truth is even more sinister than we think it is?

Suppose this shit is being covered up on a national level because things have gotten so out of control that the situation can no longer be resolved without resorting to extreme measures like deportations to Africa, mass incarceration in nigger universities, or the most dreaded option that most people, including us, would prefer to avoid: concentrated death camps.

Personally, deportation to Africa is, in my opinion, the most humane and reasonable option. And probably the cheapest option.
    Actually, you know the opposite is true. Niggers have been let out of jail, and hundreds of thousands of Africans were imported into the United States under the reign of Barack Obama. Why you think liberals would ever go after niggers just mystifies me. The liberal news refuses to report any "black on white" crime.

Liberals love niggers. They are their favorite weapon.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bofum For This Useful Post:

FullyHuman (10-13-2017),jack2520 (10-13-2017)