Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why ARE Niggers SO Loud ALL the Time?

Thanks

If a nigger ooks in the jungle and no human is around around to hear it, is it still pointless nigger babble?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Purple Drink and Fried Chicken For This Useful Post:

Bofum (10-13-2017),coonhatingjews (10-11-2017),danny x-cop (10-11-2017),Dragline (10-12-2017),GROIDSSUCK (10-11-2017),hounddog (10-12-2017),jack2520 (10-11-2017)

Thanks

The real question is..

Were these worthless, screechingly LOUD niggers different, read: quiet(er) at a different point in history? I spent the 20th century nigger FREE. I am now in process of making it this way again, after spending the last 10-12 years in a fuxated part of the country, so I have no real knowledge of the nigger, pre-2006. It seems with this Obama Yo Mama fuck setting these grease apes amok in this great country, coupled with the endless liberal worship/coddling of these vile things, they only really came to existence in the past 15 years.

Now, they are EVERYWHERE, and LOUD. Were they always this way? Or was it the sail foam, looksutme, shit cRap, "urban" worship, constantly represented in media, constantly celebrated "cultcha" disgusting social media satanism/human genocide which is destroying the fabric of society in the name of "diversity" which caused this shit? I mean, history is being re-written daily by the constant oversaturation of liberal/leftist media. I constantly see pretty white teens hand in hand with greasy shit apes with cheetos hair and that STINK. I see soccer moms blasting obscene FILTH cRap from their minivans. I'm forced to go to meetings about how we cannot discipline (or even say a WORD) to some nigger who won't stand for the flag pledge, much less even discipline them for anything in life, especially me (because I'm an evil WHITE guy), including the NOISE. I exist in some kind of opposite world of everything I've ever known in life. Being quiet, intelligent, successful, clean and cultured is bad. Flag pledge is bad. America is bad. Europe is bad. Having interest in my Russian heritage is bad. Being Christian is bad.. Being white is completely BAD, being male is bad, being straight is bad. (I am not shaming any orientations, just saying, it's bad, because... everything I am, in the year 2017 in America...

is bad.

And THEY will never fuckin' stop SCREAMING.

But if we ever say one word... we lose our jobs, lose our everything.

God help us.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shittin' Niglets For This Useful Post:

danny x-cop (10-11-2017),despisecoons (10-12-2017),Dragline (10-12-2017),GROIDSSUCK (10-11-2017),jack2520 (10-13-2017)

California (aka "The Whacked-Out Liberal Left Coast")
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,619 Times in 4,751 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Drink and Fried Chicken View Post
    If a nigger ooks in the jungle and no human is around around to hear it, is it still pointless nigger babble?

And if an ape-ish Nigger somewhere in deepest, darkest Africa is gettin’ its groove on, and no human is there to observe it....is it still considered dancing? (LOL)

Let's spread awareness of the true nature of Niggers --Visit GroidsSuck's Corner at:
    http://niggermania.com/groidssuck/index.html

You'll will find over 350+ banners, animations, smileys, posters and other nigger-bashing artwork that I've created. Share them with friends who appreciate nigger-bashing humor. New material is added on a continual basis, so keep checking my GroidsSuck's Corner for the latest!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GROIDSSUCK For This Useful Post:

Bofum (10-13-2017),hounddog (10-12-2017),jack2520 (10-13-2017),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (10-11-2017),schwoogie_patrol (10-13-2017)

Thanks

That animation made my day.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Purple Drink and Fried Chicken For This Useful Post:

Bofum (10-13-2017),GROIDSSUCK (10-13-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,174 Times in 477 Posts

So blind people can hate them too.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to heiguimania For This Useful Post:

Bofum (10-13-2017),GROIDSSUCK (10-13-2017),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (10-12-2017),schwoogie_patrol (10-13-2017),wuscjd (10-12-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 Times in 333 Posts

I think this is a great line of inquiry, and one that deserves our careful attention. Here are my thoughts:

Niggers are only concerned about themselves, and in the immediate here and now. Making a lot of unnecessary noise or speaking in a loud volume is just another facet of the anti-social behavior which has tied the nigger to savagery. Other facets of this anti-social behavior would include things such as:

1) No respect for private property rights. Every nigger will steal, and they are destructive by nature (that's why coon town looks torn up no matter where in the world you are).
    2) No empathy for the circumstances of others (niggers are soul-less in this regard).
    3) No ability to plan or comprehend the future. A nigger doesn't have the mental wherewithal to understand the cause and effect relationship between what does now and how that will effect it an hour, day, month, or years later.
    4) Need for immediate self-gratification. This is closely related to #3, but a nigger can't do without now for the benefit of itself later. This is why they quickly blow their welfare checks or EBT benefits on expensive cuts of meet and junk food, only to be doing without just a few days later.
    5) Constant need for attention. They have to be recognized individually no matter the setting. This is why niggers complain or demand special treatment in restaurants. It is because they have to receive constant recognition. Nigger restaurant complaints are very closely tied into the same nigger desires that also make them pursue cheap "bling" jewelry, carjack over "shine rims", or shoot one another dead to get the latest basketball nigger's shoes.
    Niggermania - 100% not niggerfuxed!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wuscjd For This Useful Post:

Bofum (10-13-2017),Brer Rabbit (10-12-2017),Coon's Bluff (10-13-2017),GROIDSSUCK (10-13-2017),jack2520 (10-12-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wuscjd View Post
    I think this is a great line of inquiry, and one that deserves our careful attention. Here are my thoughts:

Niggers are only concerned about themselves, and in the immediate here and now. Making a lot of unnecessary noise or speaking in a loud volume is just another facet of the anti-social behavior which has tied the nigger to savagery. Other facets of this anti-social behavior would include things such as:

1) No respect for private property rights. Every nigger will steal, and they are destructive by nature (that's why coon town looks torn up no matter where in the world you are).
    2) No empathy for the circumstances of others (niggers are soul-less in this regard).
    3) No ability to plan or comprehend the future. A nigger doesn't have the mental wherewithal to understand the cause and effect relationship between what does now and how that will effect it an hour, day, month, or years later.
    4) Need for immediate self-gratification. This is closely related to #3, but a nigger can't do without now for the benefit of itself later. This is why they quickly blow their welfare checks or EBT benefits on expensive cuts of meet and junk food, only to be doing without just a few days later.
    5) Constant need for attention. They have to be recognized individually no matter the setting. This is why niggers complain or demand special treatment in restaurants. It is because they have to receive constant recognition. Nigger restaurant complaints are very closely tied into the same nigger desires that also make them pursue cheap "bling" jewelry, carjack over "shine rims", or shoot one another dead to get the latest basketball nigger's shoes.
    Great analysis of the wild jiggaboo ape. They are truly a destructive species and force on the planet. Where ever they beez at trouble insues

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brer Rabbit For This Useful Post:

GROIDSSUCK (10-13-2017),jack2520 (10-12-2017)

Thanks

It's an evolutionary trait. In their native lands, intense vocalizations allow them to intimidate predators and also communicate across vast distances.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schwoogie_patrol For This Useful Post:

GROIDSSUCK (10-13-2017),jack2520 (10-13-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,621 Times in 850 Posts

Loud also translates to gaudy tinsel and poor taste in clothing. It's a compensation for actual accomplishment. Studying and passing a test is difficult for a nigger, but flashing bling isn't.
    How stupid do you have to be to invent Jenkem?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coon's Bluff For This Useful Post:

GROIDSSUCK (10-13-2017),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (10-13-2017)

Thanks

For the same reason skunks smell so bad, it's a warning system for all humans to get away. On second thought skunks smell better than niggers.
    If niggers are 13% of the population why are they in 99% of the movies, TV shows, and advertisements?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steppen Fetchit For This Useful Post:

GROIDSSUCK (10-13-2017),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (10-13-2017)