Thread: Hilarious TNB in “Out of Africa” movie.

Thanks

Default Hilarious TNB in “Out of Africa” movie.

I watched this film recently. For those who are not familiar with it, it tells the true story of Karen Blixen (played by Meryl Streep) a wealthy Danish woman who moved to Kenya in 1913 to set up a coffee plantation.

I was curious to watch it for various reasons: first, it seemed like an interesting story (which it is, though the film is a little overlong, in my opinion,) second, I was intrigued to see how she interacted with the native Kenyan nig-nogs, and third, I wanted to see how the nogs were portrayed in pre-PC times. (The film was made in 1985.)

The nigs don’t feature a lot, as the story is entered mainly around Karen, but it soon becomes clear that there was at least one niggermaniac on the production team, as there are several occurrences that are completely irrelevant to the story, but have obviously been slipped in to demonstrate nigger attitude and stupidity.

Two of the most memorable:

1 Karen is trying to teach her nigger cook how to mix the ingredients for a clear soup. The sheboon has a mixing bowl on the kitchen table, and is trying to mix its contents using a fork. Karen picks up a whisk, puts it into the bowl and shows the nigger how to use it by turning the handle. After she leaves the kitchen, the boon stares, uncomprehendingly, at the whisk for a moment, then puts it down and goes back to stirring the mixture with the fork.

2 Near the end of the film, we see that Karen and her fellow Europeans have built proper brick houses, laid roads, introduced automobiles, and even cleared an airstrip, so that people and supplies can be flown in and out. They have achieved all this in just a few years, while the nig-nogs are still living in their straw huts. The Europeans are having civilised dances and cocktail parties while the jigaboos are banging drums and doing their ju-ju dances.

The humans have also built a school, with the altruistic, though misguided plan that the local niglets can be educated. Their chief is firmly opposed to this idea, and at one point (the funniest highlight of the film for me) asks Karen “What have reading and writing ever done for you?” Nigger attitude at its finest.

I must say though, that the cinematography is superb. Kenya is a beautiful country, as are other parts of North Africa. What a waste…

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sharpe For This Useful Post:

GMT (10-11-2017),GROIDSSUCK (10-11-2017),hounddog (10-11-2017),jack2520 (10-11-2017),Proudwhiteman (10-11-2017),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (10-11-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 44,832 Times in 10,498 Posts

That is one of my favorite movies.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

Sharpe (10-11-2017)

Thanks

I haven't seen this film, but I remember the trailers well. I was 11-12 in 1985 and for some reason, you always remember trailers when you are a kid. You're certainly right there Sharpe. It's funny how you can be deeply engrossed in a really serious film and simultaneously buzzing off niggers and their lavatorial awfulness. I shall make a point of seeing this film(superb cinematography is always a treat)and I'll look out for the whisk and the bongo bashing/shuckin'n jivin'.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baron nighausen For This Useful Post:

GROIDSSUCK (10-11-2017),Sharpe (10-11-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,617 Times in 5,087 Posts

Any movies that show the nigger animal in its true light are worthy of watching. Case closed.
    Pizza for humans, dirt pizza for nigger animals.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jack2520 For This Useful Post:

GROIDSSUCK (10-11-2017),Proudwhiteman (10-11-2017),Sharpe (10-11-2017)

California (aka "The Whacked-Out Liberal Left Coast")
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,258 Times in 5,382 Posts

I remember the movie too....all the women were gaga over the scene where Robert Redford was lovingly washing Meryl Streep’s hair with a pitcher of water...all the women thought that was so romantic, and they were all were bugging their boyfriends and hubbys to do that for them....

Last edited by GROIDSSUCK; 10-11-2017 at 05:59 PM.
    Let's spread awareness of the true nature of Niggers
    Visit GroidsSuck's Corner at:

http://niggermania.com/groidssuck/index.html

Check out my over 400+ banners, animations, smileys, posters and other nigger-bashing artwork that I've created. Feel free to share them with friends. New material is added on a continual basis, so please keep checking my GroidsSuck's Corner for the latest!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GROIDSSUCK For This Useful Post:

Sharpe (10-11-2017)