Thread: They really are sub-human animals.

Thanks

Default They really are sub-human animals.

Los Angeles doesn't have a huge nigger population, but the ones we DO have...... I was on our Subway today, coming out of Downtown L.A., heading for Hollywood.
    About 5 stops down (of about 13 or 14 on the line) a nigger sitting in the very back corner of the car (3 rows from me) started muttering to itself.. then bitching, then shouting, finally screaming it's animal displeasure at having to WAIT 20 goddamn minutes to get from one one of the line to the other end.. I thought it would stop at shouting, but, Oh, NO, this is a nigger, folks, and what it did next MADE me come home & make this entry... it grabbed the overhead rail, pulled it's body off the ground completely, and THEN proceeded to bend upward, as it hung there like the monkey it was, and started KICKING THE CEILING as it continued to shout it's "Mohfuggers and Sumbishes", for at least a full damn minute!
    As the train made it to the next stop (no names here to protect a LOT of innocent People) the fucking animal dropped down to the floor & walked out like it'd been sitting there reading a newspaper for the last 10 minutes.
    Everyone in line-of-sight view literally had slack faces or dropped jaws.
    I had been reaching into my pack for my flashlight/stungun combo, as it walked out.
    Does anyone else have a similar story?? It really looked like any chimp in a zoo, hanging from a branch & screeching!
    Last edited by nexus1961; 11-12-2017 at 12:50 AM. Reason: missed a spot

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nexus1961 For This Useful Post:

CasperTheEskimoDog (11-12-2017),despisecoons (11-12-2017),dumbassniggers123 (11-13-2017),GROIDSSUCK (11-15-2017),JohnnieWalker (11-17-2017),NoNigs58 (11-12-2017),SpearChuckinJungleBunny (11-14-2017),Stankassnignog (11-12-2017),Trump2016 (11-13-2017),tymmchn (11-13-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexus1961 View Post
    Los Angeles doesn't have a huge nigger population, but the ones we DO have...... I was on our Subway today, coming out of Downtown L.A., heading for Hollywood.
    About 5 stops down (of about 13 or 14 on the line) a nigger sitting in the very back corner of the car (3 rows from me) started muttering to itself.. then bitching, then shouting, finally screaming it's animal displeasure at having to WAIT 20 goddamn minutes to get from one one of the line to the other end.. I thought it would stop at shouting, but, Oh, NO, this is a nigger, folks, and what it did next MADE me come home & make this entry... it grabbed the overhead rail, pulled it's body off the ground completely, and THEN proceeded to bend upward, as it hung there like the monkey it was, and started KICKING THE CEILING as it continued to shout it's "Mohfuggers and Sumbishes", for at least a full damn minute!
    As the train made it to the next stop (no names here to protect a LOT of innocent People) the fucking animal dropped down to the floor & walked out like it'd been sitting there reading a newspaper for the last 10 minutes.
    Everyone in line-of-sight view literally had slack faces or dropped jaws.
    I had been reaching into my pack for my flashlight/stungun combo, as it walked out.
    Does anyone else have a similar story?? It really looked like any chimp in a zoo, hanging from a branch & screeching!
    That's beautiful, TNB only has true meaning when it wakes up humans to the unadulterated evil that is the nigger. I find that the closer to a nigger epicenter that a nigger inhabits, the less self-awareness/control it'll have whereas a nigger in the suburbs will at least try to feign some sort of humaness. You probably had coontact with a rare moon-eyed purple skin pure bred, these are niggers who's genepool remained completely untouched by human seed throughought the slave days. They usually keep to the unmapped inner city but when you use a subway you triple your chances of encountering them.
    Last edited by 2 mini coons; 11-12-2017 at 02:42 AM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 2 mini coons For This Useful Post:

CasperTheEskimoDog (11-12-2017),dumbassniggers123 (11-13-2017),GROIDSSUCK (11-15-2017),leeringcoons (11-14-2017),Nignog78 (11-14-2017)

Thanks

That moment when all the humans on the subway know the nigger isnt just "mentally ill". This nigger went from full ape to just another ugly nigger face shuffling around.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trump2016 For This Useful Post:

DisturbedAngel (11-13-2017),dumbassniggers123 (11-13-2017),GROIDSSUCK (11-13-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,711 Times in 2,386 Posts

Holy Christ. Thanks for confirming for me that I will never ride any of the Metro lines that run through LA proper. I never have had need to, but even in the most dire need, no thank you. In your situation, I would have been in combat mode with my family behind me, dad ready to take on a wild gorilla and win.

NIGGERS is why I never use public transportation of any kind.

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back." - Al Swearengen, Deadwood

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpearChuckinJungleBunny For This Useful Post:

Brer Rabbit (11-15-2017),GROIDSSUCK (11-15-2017),Marxist Lucifer Coon (11-15-2017)

Marxist Lucifer Coon is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Gorilla Fighter Commander

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 11,776 Times in 3,442 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SpearChuckinJungleBunny View Post
    Holy Christ. Thanks for confirming for me that I will never ride any of the Metro lines that run through LA proper. I never have had need to, but even in the most dire need, no thank you. In your situation, I would have been in combat mode with my family behind me, dad ready to take on a wild gorilla and win.

NIGGERS is why I never use public transportation of any kind.
    Last year I took the "Green Line" from Norwalk over to LAX. That's a joke because you still have to take a bus for about a mile when you get off to get to the airport. It was fine going over because I went before dark. However the return trip 4 days later was a night mare. It was filled with nigger bums and vagrants. It stunk of shit and puke. I thought about exiting and calling a cab, but it runs right through the black heart of the nigger ghetto. That might have been worse. They spent billions of dollars on this thing to let smelly niggers shit all over it.

I hadn't taken public transportation since high school, and now I will never get on a riff raff bus or train as long as I live. I thought I was going to get murdered. I had to pick someone up at LAX about six months ago, and the freaking traffic backed up onto the 105 freeway. I'll never fly out of there again.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marxist Lucifer Coon For This Useful Post:

GROIDSSUCK (11-15-2017),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (11-15-2017),Trump2016 (11-18-2017)