Thread: Nice non coontact yesterday

Thanks

Default Nice non coontact yesterday

So, I had to go to the store yesterday. I went to Wally World because it's on the way to work.

While inside, I saw a human veteran using one of their electric scooters. While it's sad to see a disabled veteran (especially on veterans's day), I just KNEW that somehow, somewhere there's a sheboon with "da sugars" that "needed" the cart and was chimping out because it had to walk on its hind paws throughout the store!

Also, speaking of fellow veterans...I would like to formally apologize to the marines and their Toys-for-Tots program. I will NOT donate any toys this year. I know who (or, should I say "what") will be the recipients of these free toys. Niggers get enough of my tax money.

Instead, I know of a human family who could use a nice Christmas. I have been working 18 days straight, 10-hour shifts getting a lot of overtime. I will give ALL of my OT pay to them...about $2000. They've had a rough year (house fire amongst other things)...a human Santa will visit a human family this year!

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bill brasky For This Useful Post:

Bill Coonsby (11-13-2017),DisturbedAngel (11-12-2017),GMT (11-13-2017),GROIDSSUCK (11-13-2017),Jiggz R Us (11-12-2017),JohnnieWalker (11-14-2017),Jungle Bop (11-14-2017),NoNigs58 (11-13-2017),Picaninny Rail (11-13-2017),Proudwhiteman (11-12-2017),Sick n' Tired of Niggers (11-13-2017),Tally (11-16-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 Times in 785 Posts

I too am tired of donating nice things to be given to ungrateful nigletts. I am anonymouslly going to give money to a nice young human family in my church. They WILL APPRECIATE IT and not buy crack or Hennessey or Newpoatz wiff it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jiggz R Us For This Useful Post:

DisturbedAngel (11-13-2017),Proudwhiteman (11-12-2017),Tally (11-16-2017)

Thanks

You cannot tell a nigger not to buy crack, it is like telling a soldier of ISIS not to behead you, it is pointless.

Also, I am also sick and tired of FUCKING WORKING just so that tax can steal my money and give it to welfare so that those damn niggers can get some food stamps from it

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingKong For This Useful Post:

Jiggz R Us (11-13-2017),Tally (11-16-2017)

Bubba Deets is offline Veteran Gorilla Fighter

Distinguished Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 10,416 Times in 2,952 Posts

I used to enjoy doing the angle tree until I noticed the names of the kids. I stopped that cold. Now I either help individuals directly or donate to my local animal shelter. Same thing with food banks. Niggers get plenty of gimmes without adding more.
    Niggers aren't human. https://anonym.to/?https://analyseec...amongst-us.pdf

"The criminal record of ... [niggers] ...is alarming in its proportions," wrote the ... [nigger] educator Kelly Miller in 1899.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubba Deets For This Useful Post:

DisturbedAngel (11-13-2017),Jiggz R Us (11-13-2017),Jungle Bop (11-14-2017),Tally (11-16-2017)

Thanks

we are deviating from the objective here. In this place we all hate niggers. To me these animals are just animals that can vocalize... They can hear, they can understand but can't assimilate or reason, therefore can't be trusted..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Slaveadvocate For This Useful Post:

Tally (11-16-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,719 Times in 544 Posts

I guess it is a little off-topic but I reckon unless you have a tax asssited scheme to set up for donating to charity, then if you reckon you have a few pounds or dollars spare, just pop it in an envelope with a cheery anonymous greeting and pop it through their door late one night.

You get to choose who you reckons deserves an "even break", you KNOW that niggers will NOT benefit and that every single penny you donate goes TOTALLY to the cause you wanted to help.

Most charities in the UK seems to prioritize niggers - and I am guessing the same elsewhere too - so cut out the "middle man" and ensure that ALL of your gift goes to a human instead
    Fiduciam occaecat, paenitet in aeternum
    (Trust a black, regret it forever)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GMT For This Useful Post:

Tally (11-16-2017)

eyeznteef is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Retired Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 19,373 Times in 6,884 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bill brasky View Post
    So, I had to go to the store yesterday. I went to Wally World because it's on the way to work.

While inside, I saw a human veteran using one of their electric scooters. While it's sad to see a disabled veteran (especially on veterans's day), I just KNEW that somehow, somewhere there's a sheboon with "da sugars" that "needed" the cart and was chimping out because it had to walk on its hind paws throughout the store!

Also, speaking of fellow veterans...I would like to formally apologize to the marines and their Toys-for-Tots program. I will NOT donate any toys this year. I know who (or, should I say "what") will be the recipients of these free toys. Niggers get enough of my tax money.

Instead, I know of a human family who could use a nice Christmas. I have been working 18 days straight, 10-hour shifts getting a lot of overtime. I will give ALL of my OT pay to them...about $2000. They've had a rough year (house fire amongst other things)...a human Santa will visit a human family this year!
    I don't give to Toys for Niggers, either. It's been turned into a sham charity, really, and quite honestly Marine Reserve units wanted to get rid of their association with it years ago.
    "I have always observed that wherever you find the Negro, everything is going down around him, and wherever you find the white man, you see everything around him improving."

-Col. Robert E. Lee

"Someday the EBT cards will implode. Then they won't give a shit about statues."

-Coon's Bluff

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slaveadvocate View Post
    we are deviating from the objective here. In this place we all hate niggers. To me these animals are just animals that can vocalize... They can hear, they can understand but can't assimilate or reason, therefore can't be trusted..
    Accurate. I know one who is assimilated, and his reasoning is good enough that he openly hates fellow niggers with a passion. An inspiration for my username. A rare groid to encounter... trust though? Not so fast.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,146 Times in 2,821 Posts

I started putting cotton balls in the donation boxes....that way if a human gets them, they can put them to good use as makeup remover etc...If a nigger gets them, they chimp out.