+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Niggers have destroyed America

Unregistered Guest

Angry Niggers have destroyed America

Look up old pictures of Detroit and Chicago. Look up America in the 1950s when we had blacks under control. That is an America I have never seen while alive but I can already imagine how nice it was.

The America of my parents' youth is dead and is never coming back. Oh but hey, at least we aren't racist right?

Thanks

In the 1950’s the nigger knew their place. Inferior to the white man, this was reinforced by Jim Crow Laws (those are the laws that made the nigger ride in the back of the bus, allowed businesses to not allow niggers to eat at the lunch counter, and made niggers use separate toilets.) It was all clear to this animal, things were simple. It worked well for the nigger because they had discipline and structure (read about any crack houses in the 1950’s?) It worked well for us because our association with niggers was minimal. Our country boomed, one income supported a solid middle-class lifestyle. Mom, stayed at home and raised the kids and maybe even had a nigger come and clean the house and do the wash. So, what happened?

THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT.

The passage of the Civil Rights Act ruined the United States and then you had the passage of the Voting Rights Act, and then the Fair Housing Act. All of this confused the nigger he thought he might be equal to or more superior than the white man. Some saw it as their opportunity to get even with whitey. The nigger felt empowered and saw work as unnecessary, demanded reparations, and started to move into white neighborhoods. Then we had busing which forced nigger children onto whites at school and the nigger thought he was really in charge.

The nigger got organized at the ballot box and elected niggers to office and ruined cities like Detroit with their corruption. They even elected a President, Barack Obama and under his administration we saw the nigger vision for America the largest number of people ever on welfare. Obama’s election is even suspect ever heard of an organization called ACORN?

Had we not passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act, and the Fair Housing Act America would be a different place today. Niggers would know their place, work and stay off of welfare and would not be so uppity
    Last edited by PoliticallyIncorrect; 11-14-2017 at 07:37 PM.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PoliticallyIncorrect For This Useful Post:

FullyHuman (Yesterday),NoNigs58 (11-16-2017),Stankassnignog (11-15-2017),Tally (11-16-2017)

Unregistered Guest

Born in 1953, I can see that America is gone, toast . The greatest society ever built by immigrants who arrived in the early 20th century . They were grateful to be here and had a high morality and work ethic. Now contrast that to the current wave of immigrants who are not grateful and demand everything from halal meat on food stamps to free housing and medical care for their 7 kids. Yes, they demand. The worst seem to be Somalians and Haitians . Those two shitholes seem to specialize in the loudest, laziest , most criminal disease-ridden leeches in the world. And man can they breed! Take a look at the growth in social security disability claims. They love that disability scam. I wonder what will happen when the whole system collapses.

Decepticoon Guest

Default I agree that niggers are to blame.

I have always contended that niggers, and only niggers are America's greatest domestic threat.
    Last edited by Cap'n; 11-14-2017 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Content

Thanks
    Thanked 2,264 Times in 758 Posts

Niggers and their glorification in pop culture has almost totally destroyed all major and most large cities in the U.S.
    Niggers are the pebble in the shoe of humanity !

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jiggz R Us For This Useful Post:

Shittin' Niglets (11-14-2017),Stankassnignog (11-15-2017)

Thanks

Back in the fifties and early sixties, I grew up in Concord, California, which had zero niggers. The nearest niggers were about ten miles away in Pittsburg, where they were kept in their place. If jigs came into Concord, the local police automatically stopped them, searched their car, and ran them for warrants. It was a much better time.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Proudwhiteman For This Useful Post:

FullyHuman (Yesterday),Jiggz R Us (11-15-2017),NoNigs58 (11-16-2017),Shittin' Niglets (11-14-2017),Shooty McDindu (11-15-2017),Stankassnignog (11-15-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 493 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Proudwhiteman View Post
    Back in the fifties and early sixties, I grew up in Concord, California, which had zero niggers. The nearest niggers were about ten miles away in Pittsburg, where they were kept in their place. If jigs came into Concord, the local police automatically stopped them, searched their car, and ran them for warrants. It was a much better time.
    Back when the police were allowed to do their job of keeping members of their communities safe and crime under control without ooking and eeking from uppity niggers.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shooty McDindu For This Useful Post:

danny x-cop (11-16-2017),Stankassnignog (11-16-2017)

Unregistered Guest

Caught on video. Nigger jumps on cash register.

http://www.wral.com/news/national_wo...ideo/17115100/

Unregistered Guest

I was in Chicongo last week to visit my poor 86 year old father who lives on the near west side.

Last time I was there was 14 years ago. I didn't even recognize it, and lived there for 45 years total.

Yeah, I checked out the nigger situation quite well, and can report what I see, and what changes I note.

It seems ALL niggers have a severe mental deficit, although we all know they always had. But this shit is now jacked up in spades, it's like there must be some "mental retardation mineral" in Chicongo's drinking water, that turned every spook into the city into a new modern level of retards like Chicongo never even seen in the 60's.

And yeah, I was there in the 60's when they burned down Madison St and the National Guard was called in. I was in 8th Grade.

All nogs there now all have some major hate YT chip on their shoulders, it is unmistakeable, you could be fucking Stevie Wonder and see-witness it.

Same shit like before, retard crack heads rolling shopping carts through traffic mumbling their incoherent stupid niggerbabble, nothing's changed there.

Chicago has been doomed, and is already the next Detoilet. And as Bachman Turner Overdrive once sang, "You ain't seen nothing yet!"

God help any humans, and my father, and a few other family members who has to tolerate such sad, pathetic living conditions.
    Last edited by Marxist Lucifer Coon; 11-16-2017 at 06:20 AM.

+ Reply to Thread