Thread: Lazy Buck at Work

Thanks

Default Lazy Buck at Work

My after-school job used to be mainly white girls, but unfortunately, this freaking baboon got hired there. Here is a list of things that this nig does that not only bothers me, but are also very strict rule violations:
    1.)This fucking spook shuck-n-jives his baboon ass in to work a half hour late regularly.
    2.)This buck always comes in in his street clothes, even though we have a very strict dress code.
    3.) Sambo always has headphones in, even though it is a huge rule violation to have a cell phone on your person (for privacy reasons, due to cameras).
    4.)My employer is very strict about safety/no criminal records, and does very extensive background checks on employees. Two months ago the nigger was arrested for home invasion...

The stupid nigger always breaks these rules RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE GOD DAMN SUPERVISOR, and yet he hasn't been canned yet. My friend got fired for much less (using up all his sick days), and I almost got fired for jokingly calling my friend a "retard", so it is honestly a mystery how this junglebunny still has a job.

This spook is lazy as hell. He is always either stuffing his face with food in the kitchen (yet another rule violation), or sleeping with his head down in the breakroom. Once he actually asked the supervisor if he could get out of cleaning up his station! Goddam nigger monkeys! He isn't even going to college/high school like the rest of us, so it's not like he has been busy with anything that would make him tired. When one of my employees called him out on his sheer lazyness, he said, "Ay faggit, you wanna box n sheit? Zackly!" Right in front of the supervisor, too, who didn't even blink.

Also even worse, the nigger is constanly flirting with the white girls. Once the junglebunny actually poked a cute white girl on the nose with his fithly baboon finger, and I almost puked!

It is simply amazing that the nigger hasn't been fired. If anyone has any idea of why the orangutan still has a job, please reply. I am new here, and I don't know of very many real-life people to talk to about this, btw.
    Last edited by dtheman65; 11-14-2017 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Spelling errors

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dtheman65 For This Useful Post:

DisturbedAngel (11-15-2017),himself (Yesterday),JohnnieWalker (Yesterday),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (11-14-2017),Stankassnignog (11-15-2017),Tally (11-16-2017)

Thanks

Welcome. Document everything everything you see. You never know how important that might be later. I could get you out of a jam.

As much as niggers suck, make sure you lookout for yourself first since the rules don't apply to niggers.
    Nothing good will ever come from a nigger sow.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Purple Drink and Fried Chicken For This Useful Post:

himself (Yesterday),Stankassnignog (11-15-2017),Tally (11-16-2017),tymmchn (11-16-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,264 Times in 758 Posts

Like the previous poster stated , document, document,document ! Keep track of every violation you see. Immediately report any threat of violence by this monkey. If your immediate supervisor is no help go over their head. If your sure this jigg was arrested for home invasion tell someone in authority you are concerned for the safety of yourself and coworkers. Document every time you complain to management. Who you spoke to time and date and what was said. If the nogger makes threats and management does nothing speak to an employment attorney . Initial consultation is free and if sambo goes all KingKong n shit one day you will have a nice paper trail and might end up with some substantial damages awarded. Hopefully it wont come to that. Good luck, and Welcome !
    Niggers are the pebble in the shoe of humanity !

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jiggz R Us For This Useful Post:

himself (Yesterday),JohnnieWalker (Yesterday),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (11-15-2017),Stankassnignog (11-15-2017),Tally (11-16-2017),Trump2016 (11-15-2017)

Thanks

Ya, what Jiggz said. It also sets a precedence. For example: "why are you firing a human for that when sambo has done that seven times on these dates." But keep the fact you are documenting quit in the mean time.
    Last edited by Purple Drink and Fried Chicken; 11-14-2017 at 09:54 PM.
    Nothing good will ever come from a nigger sow.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Purple Drink and Fried Chicken For This Useful Post:

Jiggz R Us (11-15-2017),Stankassnignog (11-15-2017),Tally (11-16-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 381 Posts

The reason why this nigger has a job is because these days it takes either a major fuck up or an act of the almighty to get it out of there. My advice to you is to leave before more of them show up and you humans get to pick up even more of their slack.
    It's ok to be white.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CrotonKnight For This Useful Post:

himself (Yesterday),Jiggz R Us (11-15-2017),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (11-15-2017),Stankassnignog (11-16-2017),Tally (11-16-2017),Trump2016 (11-15-2017)

Thanks

How do your human co-workers feel about Sambo and his antics? If all of you approach the supervisor together, something might get done.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clap For This Useful Post:

Stankassnignog (11-16-2017),Trump2016 (11-15-2017)

Thanks

Yeah, haha, I don't think I can get the nigger fired. Yeah, the boss knows about his arrest for home invasion, in fact, I heard about it from her. Unfortunately, most of the time he breaks a rules right in front of a supervisor, so it's not like there's anything to report that the boss doesn't know about. Plus, indivdual incidences aren't enough to get someone fired, it's the accumulation of these incidences (the thing is, it seems that the chimp has broken many more rules than people who have already been fired). Believe me, there's nothing I'd want more than to get the coon out of there, however, even if I could, if the nigger ever found out I ratted him out, he'd "beesh dat lil muhfukaz' cracka az n sheit". To answer your question about what my co-workers think about the groid, I honestly don't know. Many of my co-workers are late-teenage girls: they talk talk about how obnoxious and lazy he is when the spook isn't around, but they act all friendly toward him when he is around.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dtheman65 For This Useful Post:

Daniel_Carver (11-16-2017),himself (Yesterday),Stankassnignog (11-16-2017)

Thanks

I would find a better company to work for. There are companies that don't put up with that much crap from anybody, they just document the hell out of everything to cover their asses.
    It doesn't take much to trigger a nigger...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stankassnignog For This Useful Post:

himself (Yesterday),nexus1961 (Yesterday),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (11-16-2017)

Thanks

They will eventually get tired of his crap, it just takes twice as long for a nigger. It took me over a year of complaining to get a nigger fired from where I work.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to I jus been de-niggerfied For This Useful Post: