Thread: I sed too-ah dem black un miiiilds-uh!.

Thanks

Default I sed too-ah dem black un miiiilds-uh!.

Just got back from the supermarket, was uneventful, except when it came time to leave. I picked the one register with a human cashier, and the nigger in front of me, some sheboon in dem PINK sweats, with the scgraggly no-weave/weave taken out hurr, on da foam (of course) with some other nigger on da speaker foam. The human girl was quite efficient at ringing up her EBT shit, which constituted itself of chiggin from da rotisserie, iceberg lettuce, a large size bottle of cheap "ranch" dressing, something in a can, I couldn't figure out.. cheap "tomato sauce," maybe, and a two liter plastic jug of sto' bran' cola. Anyways, the coon started yelling on da foam about gettin' dem black 'un milds, while the nigger on speaker kept saying something that sounded like "UHN. UHN. UHN.

So, she turns to the cashier and demands those cheap cigars - with nigger names like "Game," from da rack. The cashier couldn't find what it was squaking, so it yelled louder.

I SAID TOO-UH DEM BLACK UN MIIIILDS-UH!

TWO-UH DEM GRAYP-UH

AN TREE UH DEM GREEN APPA.

Of course, it repeated itself a few times.

GREEN APPA. YEA DEMS TREE UH DEM

Finally, the thing fucking left, and of course, just grabbed its shit and ran, without putting the cart back, leaving it in my and an old lady's way. I said something like "They don't know how to put things away, do they?," and the cashier and old lady shook their heads and laughed. I'm suspecting some niggermania in both.

Anyways, no more niggers this weekend! One and done!

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Shittin' Niglets For This Useful Post:

Azeotrope (12-06-2017),BoBoLeHoe (11-25-2017),Bountyman (11-26-2017),Cane (11-26-2017),Coon's Bluff (11-26-2017),deena (11-26-2017),DisturbedAngel (11-26-2017),dumbassniggers123 (11-25-2017),GROIDSSUCK (11-24-2017),Joey Virgo (11-26-2017),JohnnieWalker (11-25-2017),JungleRabbit (11-26-2017),NigorMortis (11-26-2017),NoNigs58 (11-24-2017),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (11-24-2017),Shooty McDindu (11-25-2017),Sick n' Tired of Niggers (12-02-2017),Stankassnignog (11-24-2017)

Thanks

My wife and I have a game- if we are in a restaurant and see spooks come in we take bets about what they will complain about and if they will send their food back, and how many times. I have NEVER seen niggers come into a restaurant and not complain about their food and/ or demand that it be remade. I feel so bad for the servers who have to wait on those chimps because they have to put up with the crap and never get a decent tip (or maybe none at all). Is that the nigger idea of "sticking it to the man" or just a way to try to get free food? Too bad restaurants can't refuse to serve them!
    Last edited by Lord_Suburbia; 11-29-2017 at 07:49 PM.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lord_Suburbia For This Useful Post:

Bountyman (11-26-2017),Brer Rabbit (11-26-2017),Joey Virgo (11-26-2017),JungleRabbit (11-26-2017),Shitflinger (11-29-2017),Stankassnignog (11-26-2017)

Thanks

Reminds of the coontact I had in one of the Wal-Marts in St. Petersburg Florida. Sow in front of me starts playing with its sailfoan after the cashier finishes ringing it up. This went on for a good three minutes, it was literally just standing there staring at the cell screen while several humans and myself were waiting in line. I recognized it was purposefully trying to spite YT and said, "hey what the hell is so taking so long?" To which it ooked, "none yo bizness." Then it finally put the phone away, paid with EBT, and left. Yeah, groids suck and I don't shop at W-M anymore.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Segregation Station For This Useful Post:

Bountyman (11-26-2017),deena (11-26-2017),JungleRabbit (11-26-2017),Stankassnignog (11-26-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Suburbia View Post
    My wife and I have a game- if we are in a restaurant and see blacks come in we take bets about what they will complain about and if they will send their food back, and how many times. I have NEVER seen niggers come into a restaurant and not complain about their food and/ or demand that it be remade. I feel so bad for the servers who have to wait on those chimps because they have to put up with the crap and never get a decent tip (or maybe none at all). Is that the nigger idea of "sticking it to the man" or just a way to try to get free food? Too bad restaurants can't refuse to serve them!
    I worked at a restaurant before and you could be sure whenever a nigger and it's fambly sat down, it was going to be trouble. Luckilly most niggers went to the KFC across the street because back then there was not EBT cards and our Greek diner/restaurant didn't have cheap food. I remember joking about bringing out the food in a dog food dish for those spooks, and making fun of them. We were all disgusted with niggers back then, even a Puerto-Rican waiter that I worked with, he hated niggers too! Oh by the way be careful with that "b" word in your first sentence, always use "Nigger" or any of the various spook, shine, etc. descriptors on here, its a rule! Welcome aboard.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JungleRabbit For This Useful Post:

Bountyman (11-26-2017),Lord_Suburbia (11-29-2017),Stankassnignog (11-26-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Segregation Station View Post
    Reminds of the coontact I had in one of the Wal-Marts in St. Petersburg Florida. Sow in front of me starts playing with its sailfoan after the cashier finishes ringing it up. This went on for a good three minutes, it was literally just standing there staring at the cell screen while several humans and myself were waiting in line. I recognized it was purposefully trying to spite YT and said, "hey what the hell is so taking so long?" To which it ooked, "none yo bizness." Then it finally put the phone away, paid with EBT, and left. Yeah, groids suck and I don't shop at W-M anymore.
    Was it a nigger cashier too? Usually they let the spook customers do that crap, and probably give them shit for free too. Damn nigger shitskins.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JungleRabbit For This Useful Post:

Bountyman (11-26-2017),Stankassnignog (11-26-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 Times in 957 Posts

It's pretty funny an adult buck or sow can't pronounce the word apple. When a child learns the alphabet, the first word it learns is often apple. Do you think niglets learn the word "axe" first? A child is smarter than a nigger, but we all knew that.
    NigletPiglet, in dah hundred acrehood
    Uncle Ruckus: "Avoid conversation with the nigger, the nigger will lie, the nigger will make excuses, he will use words he don't really know."

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NigletPiglet For This Useful Post:

deena (11-26-2017),JungleRabbit (11-27-2017),Stankassnignog (11-26-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,365 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NigletPiglet View Post
    It's pretty funny an adult buck or sow can't pronounce the word apple. When a child learns the alphabet, the first word it learns is often apple. Do you think niglets learn the word "axe" first? A child is smarter than a nigger, but we all knew that.
    Yes, but they have no problem saying "banana".
    Human Lives Matter! The heck with the niggers!

Black cats and dogs are the last to be adopted and the first to be euthanized! Don't adopt a niglet; enrich your life by adopting a black cat or dog!

Thanks

""Oh by the way be careful with that "b" word in your first sentence, always use "Nigger" or any of the various spook, shine, etc. descriptors on here, its a rule! Welcome aboard.""

Did I say blacks? lol, i'm sorry. I normally say spooks. Guess I was having a brain fart. Edited post.
    Last edited by Lord_Suburbia; 11-29-2017 at 07:50 PM.

Thanks

Oh lawdy gimme de stremfph! I sed two a dem!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Luther KangsNSheeit For This Useful Post:

Shittin' Niglets (12-04-2017)