Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What age did you find out you were racist?

Thanks

I was one of those types who believed that we all are equal. I then graduated high school and started catching public transportation to a local community college. The constant harassment and TNB on the bus and at the bus stop made me hate niggers. I was tired of the horn blowing, screaming out of car windows and other shit. And if you get tired of their disrespect and say something back to them, then they will become violent. I hate them. Yeah, I said it and I have no shame. It is the truth. I was perfectly willing to not care what color they were. I still don't care what they look like. But, the way they act and talk...ugh.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to leeringcoons For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (01-11-2018),BoBoLeHoe (01-05-2018),Chimp Herder (01-12-2018),cr500af (01-05-2018),jack2520 (01-07-2018),johnny1488 (01-03-2018),SpearChuckinJungleBunny (01-05-2018),Stankassnignog (01-07-2018)

Thanks

I'm apparently a very slow learner. I had a really strong feeling that niggers were worthless, subhuman talking monkeys when I was about age 12 or so and moved from an almost all-white upper-middle-class neighborhood to a slightly fuxated lower-middle to working-class neighborhood. However, the sheer, overwhelming amount of pro-nigger propaganda did its number on me and I confess I even used to listen to some (c)rap music back in junior high and high school.

When I went away to college (probably only ~1% [email protected]) I of course really got a dose of the propaganda with the "there's only one race... the human race" sort of bullshit that they were force-feeding us in the likes of Sociology 101 (in hindsight, the whole sociology department is nothing more than a thinly disguised Marxist propaganda outlet.) Since I was now largely away from the usual nigger shenanigans, I pretty much bought into it. After all, the likes of Stephen Jay Gould in his "Mismeasure of Man" (in hindsight, just more bullshit middlebrow propaganda designed to indoctrinate impressionable quasi-intellectuals in flyover country) made it seem like the study of race and intelligence was something that was discredited in the 1920's. However, I almost fell out of my chair laughing when Gould made the contention that there is no real innate difference in intelligence between people, only a difference in work ethic.

Shortly thereafter, I moved to a completely fuxated "urban" neighborhood since I (typical mid 20something) wanted to live near downtown where all of the action was and also be able to walk to my work. Needless to say, within about six months I realized these bipeds are NOT just "humans with different colored skin." I did some more reading and digging, found American Renaissance, and promptly spent the next two days reading every single back issue they had and realized my whole world outlook would never be the same again. The whole myth of egalitarianism is so stupid and I facepalm at the thought of ever believing it but without any direct experience with this failed ape species one can tend to believe it. It's only repeated, chronic exposure to the plague that gives one a realist ("racist") perspective. Otherwise, most people, if they start to think "incorrect" thoughts, just get re-hypnotized into believing in "equality" by the sight of another "articulate" mulatto on the TV. Given the propaganda, it seems hopeless sometimes, but the continued fuxation of nearly all aspects of life will ensure that there will be increasingly few bubbles for coddlers to incubate. I've even noticed that coddlers and "Kumbaya hand-holders" are not as confident as they were even five years ago. Things like the Baltimore riots and Traycoon Martin have got to be giving some cognitive dissonance to even the most ardent nigger lovers out there.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sugar-n-Tea Fan For This Useful Post:

Chimp Herder (01-12-2018),jack2520 (01-07-2018),Stankassnignog (01-07-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,762 Times in 2,202 Posts

I saw my first nigger as a girl in Budapest it was greasy and black as coal. It was a conductor on the Iviesa line most likely one of the very few coons in that part of Europe then later I went to college in Moscow and the Soviets had hired a coon from Ghana to teach world history it raped a Georgian girl and was executed the Soviets sent us to Leningrad (St. Petersburg) and from there I went to Italy and on to the U.S Virgin Islands where I joined the USAF then the fun began with niggers . If I had known the military was so full of coons I would have never joined they stole and sold every thing they could get their paws on cried racism if you looked at them wrong and in general avoided work like it was a deadly disease. I knew after that I would always avoid the groid. I would date this very well mannered E6 and the niggers knew I was seeing this guy but they never stopped they would follow me talk their nigger shit to me and I would ignore them and they would turn me in tell anyone that would listen that I was a racist other women in uniform would allow them to abuse them sexually just to avoid the investigations these niggers would trigger. I did not and was investigated 3 times in 6 years promotions were held up I was confined to base and the coons thought this was funny. That's were my race realism comes from.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jan For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (01-11-2018),BoBoLeHoe (01-05-2018),Chimp Herder (01-12-2018),jack2520 (01-07-2018),leeringcoons (01-15-2018),Sick n' Tired of Niggers (01-03-2018),SpearChuckinJungleBunny (01-05-2018),Stankassnignog (01-07-2018)

Thanks

I knew they were fucking worthless from a young age, I hate them and was always vocal about it. Caused me lots of trouble both at school and at home, but I stood my ground. Fuck the gotdamn yard apes.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnny1488 For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (01-11-2018),jack2520 (01-07-2018)

Thanks

The age I found out I was a racist was at age 11.

Thanks

I don't like spiders, snakes (or cats), but that doesn't make me a racist. Sure, we share DNA, but let's remember that we share 90% of DNA with cats. Niggers are feral animals, and can't be considered human. From the definition of Feral found in wikipedia:
    A feral animal (from Latin fera, "a wild beast") is an animal living in the wild but descended from domesticated individuals. As with an introduced species, the introduction of feral animals or plants to non-native regions may disrupt ecosystems and has, in some cases, contributed to extinction of indigenous species.
    This defines the nigger...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnnyc212 For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (01-11-2018),Chimp Herder (01-12-2018)

Thanks

I'm not a racist, I hate all niggers equally.
    Nigger's, the biggest problem in the USA.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deadhead For This Useful Post:

anti_nig (01-05-2018),AuntJemima (01-11-2018),BoBoLeHoe (01-05-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 Times in 1,425 Posts

1. I didn't find out I was racist. I just found out niggers were inferior.
    niggers are creating niggermaniacs wherever niggers are.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NiggerLeave For This Useful Post:

anti_nig (01-05-2018),AuntJemima (01-11-2018),BoBoLeHoe (01-05-2018),cr500af (01-05-2018),Stankassnignog (01-07-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,163 Times in 2,513 Posts

I am a very late bloomer as a few others have shared as well. I believed all the pro-nigger crap, was raised by parents who couldn't lean any more left than if you cut off their left legs, and was pumped full of all the propaganda from grade school to several universities. I too even listened to (c)rap for a stretch, I am disgusted with myself about that and embarrassed to admit.

There was no single event that started the process, for there were signs of a niggermaniac in me trying to push its way to the surface all throughout my life- I remember during the Rodney King verdict riots here in L.A. as I stayed home from school, watching niggers looting and burning on TV I was yelling at the TV what animals they are- but a few year ago, finding this website started me down the path of consciously realizing niggers are awful and worthless. All my many coontacts throughout my life confirmed it, but brainwashing is very powerful, even in the highly intelligent and supposedly self-aware, which I thought I was.

I respectfully must disagree with sentiment I see here of not wanting to be labeled a racist. I think too many of us have allowed political correctness to make us terrified of the the label "racist", an insult designed to attack a person's character instead of their arguments, and to divert away from honest discussion of uncomfortable reality. I have watched over the years of my life how when I was a young boy, it was perfectly common and normal for people of various races to racially insult one another, and most of the time it wasn't taken so seriously, it's just words, just playful banter, freakin' relax already. Clint Eastwood was trying to say something about this in Gran Torino, especially in the scene when he goes to the barber shop and you see all of them racially insulting one another without hesitation, but casually, and these are obviously very good friends who know each other well.

To be called a racist today is akin to being made a pariah in some circles. I have seen how more and more people throw that term around with less and less understanding of the fucking DEFINITION of the term, and secondly, the realization that it's not bad to be racist.

To be a racist means you believe in the intrinsic inferiority or superiority of one race compared to another. Those of you who say you are realists but not racist.....there is no such distinction. If you have faced racial reality, you believe in the intrinsic differences between the races, that we are most definitely NOT all created equal as is so clearly evident from achievements of various cultures around the world, from everyday experiences with those races (I get doses every damn day), from history, from crime stats, and from the sheer number of inventions and industrial productivity exhibited by only some races and cultures. This means you are a racist. There's nothing wrong with that at all. Your ancestors were racists. Read some of the scientific literature from 200 years ago, and it's not a bunch of hate-filled bigotry but cold clinical factual reality- niggers are a different species with only some resemblance to humans, but behaviorally they are totally different than us. Their brains are smaller. Their emotions are simpler and primitive, and they lack self-control, lack a future time sense, lack self-awareness and lack shame. They lack empathy, which is part of why so many of their crimes are egregiously violent and cruel compared to humans committing the same crimes.

I believe that some races are naturally- on a genetic level- inferior to others. That makes me a racist. So what? Call it whatever you like, but that is reality, no matter how much it makes you want to crawl into a fetal position in a safe space. Here in these forums? I will always side with ALL HUMANS versus the NIGGER ANIMAL species that is not a race, just a lowly feral ape offshoot.

This site's administrator is proudly a racist and I think that's the right approach to take. We need to suck all the power out of the label "racist" by having it be just a statement of fact like it once was- "yes, I believe some races are superior in some qualities over other races....what of it?" Race reality = race-ISM, there is no distinction. Before the law, and with respect to everyday interactions with people of various races, yes I believe all the races are equal (obviously not nigger filth, that should be nothing more than property again), but aside from that I have quite a few strong opinions backed up by shitloads of life experience, statistics, history, racial achievement differences, and even the encounters I'll have tomorrow, verifying what I now know as reality. I respect this site and its rules so I cannot discuss those differences here, and I think that's the right approach to take, since the purpose of this site is to keep the focus on how pathetic niggers are.

I wish I had become a species-aware person concerning the nigger animal a lot earlier in life, meaning on a fully conscious level. I have so many coontacts I could share, some of them very negative and wish I'd been spared those experiences. I suppose I'm wiser now for it. That which doesn't kill me.....should run.

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back." - Al Swearengen, Deadwood

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SpearChuckinJungleBunny For This Useful Post:

Stankassnignog (01-07-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,163 Times in 2,513 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leeringcoons View Post
    I was one of those types who believed that we all are equal. I then graduated high school and started catching public transportation to a local community college. The constant harassment and TNB on the bus and at the bus stop made me hate niggers. I was tired of the horn blowing, screaming out of car windows and other shit. And if you get tired of their disrespect and say something back to them, then they will become violent. I hate them. Yeah, I said it and I have no shame. It is the truth. I was perfectly willing to not care what color they were. I still don't care what they look like. But, the way they act and talk...ugh.
    I'm glad someone else here is also willing to proudly state that they HATE niggers. I hate niggers more than almost anything in my life, and my hatred for them grows and refines itself with every passing day. However, I do not let me hate consume me, eat away at me, I don't let it dominate me or fill me with bitterness towards the world. What's wrong with hating some things in life? Life isn't all fluffy things and rainbows, you can't know love without knowing hate.

Hate can be a great thing if you let it motivate you to proper action. Not to foolish action like committing crime or seeking vengeance. I hate hate haters. I love having hatred for a few things and using that to motivate me to better myself and my condition. I actually take great pleasure in seeing niggers chimpout or suffer, it fills me with overwhelming schadenfreude, however my hate doesn't eat away at me and ruin my mood or hamper my health. I have my hate under control, and as long as I'm not thinking about niggers, the hatred is forgotten.

There is nothing wrong with hatred so long as it doesn't drive you to do stupid illegal shit or ruin your overall disposition and daily conduct. Use your hatred of niggers to remind you to avoid public transportation at all costs, to always have the means to protect yourself and your loved ones, and to get the hell out of any situation that has niggers if it can be helped. Use your hatred of niggers to remind you to never say to yourself, "Well okay maybe just this one time, maybe this one is different..." regarding some new shitskin you encounter. HELL NO- there are no exceptions, ALL NIGGERS ARE DEMONS.

Tom likes to point out that he doesn't hate niggers because niggers are just animals and how can you hate an animal for behaving like a stupid animal with no self awareness or self control like we humans? That's a great point and I do try and remind myself of that from time to time- they're just niggers doing what niggers do, like crows do what crows do and rats do what rats do and raccoons do what raccoons do. It's when I remember that stance of his that I think my feelings towards niggers is more properly called revulsion, not hatred. It's easy to think you hate them because we're all raised to think of them as humans, they seem generally humanoid, are bipedal, can manage to barely speak a horrifying form of broken English, and they've learned well how to mimic humans in many ways, even how to operate motor vehicles and deep fry chicken. Our homegrown NAPA's are quite different than mudpie-making African monkeys who would all still be in mudhuts if not for contact with the human race. We're raised to think niggers are human and in many ways it is SO EASY to momentarily forget that they are not human. If you keep your revulsion/hatred for niggers fresh at all times, you will know exactly what to do when you encounter them, which at a minimum means never letting your guard down around them, EVER.

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back." - Al Swearengen, Deadwood

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpearChuckinJungleBunny For This Useful Post:

CADpro (01-05-2018),Stankassnignog (01-07-2018)