Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What age did you find out you were racist?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by niggasniggas View Post
    People say that you’re only racist if you learn it from someone else, and I disagree.
    My parents don’t have a racist bone in their bodies, yet I’ve hated niggers all my life. I think I was just “born” racist. I’ve always seen them as dirty, but for some reason in high school, I tried to pretend they were humans (probably cuz my school was 50% Hispanic 40% nigger).
    Boy, am I glad I’m out of that phase. So I guess 18 was when I came to terms with my nigger hatred.
    What age did you find out you were racist?
    I also disagree that its learned. My parents called them niggers and I didnt understand why. They didnt explain it I had to learn the hard way. I became a niggermaniac because of niggers, they showed me the truth. It was shortly after high school when I learned what the niggers were about.
    Last edited by Niggas be niggin; 01-10-2018 at 05:34 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Niggas be niggin For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (01-10-2018)

Thanks

My mum and my biological dad aren't racist but my step-dad and his brothers plus my maternal granddad sure liked to skit niggers. They tutored me in the ways of righteousness. They never said anything like:"send 'em back" or "avoid niggers" they just made fun of them a lot. I got an eye opener at age 7, when we visited my mum's sister in South Africa. I was able to ascertain that niggers were unworthy, bottom-feeding, garbage. I think I started to hate niggers early because I was a smart kid.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to baron nighausen For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (01-10-2018)

Thanks

I'm so glad to be a part of this. Great question asked and I've read many wonderful answers.

Me: I'm definetly not racist, I'm Just a regular person who sees niggers for what they really are.

I had learned very quickly at 10yrs old when my parents switched me from catholic school (no niggers allowed)to public school(full of niggers)that niggers were filthy,intellectually inferior, violent animals. I firmly believe niggers are direct descendants of gorillas and chimpanzees. Look closely at their physical features and mannerisms.

I have to admit that I was fortunate enough to learn first hand what niggers were all about at a young age.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fatlip For This Useful Post:

SpearChuckinJungleBunny (01-11-2018)

Thanks

Lightbulb racism is dead

Quote Originally Posted by jan View Post
    Realist here not a racist , racism is dead , the facts stand on there own
    Sorry, so many of us get tricked into thinking along the lines that the enemy want us to, i.e., "racism."
    Prior to the 1970's there was no such thing as racism. Why? Because the word hadn't been invented yet. What it was called was O-P-I-N-I-O-N and everybody had one.
    In fact as Americans we were entitled to think for our selves.
    It's even in our Bill of Rights--which, of course, is not taught anymore in our schools for obvious reasons.
    So, it is not racist to have your own opinion. We have Rights Dammit, don't let the left lie to you.
    Last edited by Doc parr4; 01-10-2018 at 08:46 AM. Reason: typo

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doc parr4 For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (01-12-2018),Evade the spade brigade (01-10-2018),fatlip (01-10-2018),jack2520 (01-10-2018)

Thanks

I didn't start out a racist till niggers taught me how to be.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to section001 For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (01-12-2018),Evade the spade brigade (01-10-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,563 Times in 1,109 Posts

I've thanked SCJB many times in the past, both publicly and privately, for his insightful, supportive and motivational contributions to this important forum. And especially this time for commenting on the extraordinary scope of our membership. In fact, bottom line, there really is no unifying theme except for our understanding (however incipient or developed) of the nigger species.

Yes, in some aspects, I'm a big city liberal-- most especially regarding the pathetic, corporate greed and wasteful state of our health care system, the downright thievery of the pharmaceutical industry, the private "insurance," interested solely in its own bottom line and its shareholders and the cooperation at the gov't level that enables these crimes against our citizenry. I witness these crimes every day. (I have yet to see the nigger who has to deal with our for-profit insurance but, rather, flashes the "medicaid" card, the best insurance in the country.) But, on the up side, it's the health-providing field that has given me my best insights into nigger behavior--- the utter inability of the nigger to tend to its own basic needs, its inability to raise (or even control) its own niglets, its demands for immediate attention when a limited staff is seeing to other and more serious cases, its focus on immediate gratification regardless of the deleterious consequences and the unending "blame game," faulting everyone within hearing range for the nigger's woes except itself.

Prior to my working life, I had extremely limited interaction with the nigger. In fact, in high school where there were only a handful of niggers, I even had a sort of nigger friend for a year. We both loved trains and would often go the railroad tracks to watch the trains go by. But he moved away and that was that. Same in college and grad school-- virtually no niggers at all and I don't recall interacting with any of them.

But once I started working-- well, read the above. The rest is history. Thank you again, SCJB, you're the best. A terrific white bro and friend.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AntiNigWhiteBro For This Useful Post:

Evade the spade brigade (01-10-2018),SpearChuckinJungleBunny (01-11-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by niggasniggas View Post
    People say that you’re only racist if you learn it from someone else, and I disagree.
    My parents don’t have a racist bone in their bodies, yet I’ve hated niggers all my life. I think I was just “born” racist. I’ve always seen them as dirty, but for some reason in high school, I tried to pretend they were humans (probably cuz my school was 50% Hispanic 40% nigger).
    Boy, am I glad I’m out of that phase. So I guess 18 was when I came to terms with my nigger hatred.
    What age did you find out you were racist?
    I prefer the term: race-realist or racelist.

Thanks

Whites hate niggers! (KKK)
    Asians hate niggers, too! (Yakuza)
    Hell, some hispanics even hate niggers as well. Just not the hood hispanards.

Thanks

Hey Im not a racist, my shadow is black. I just dont like niggers, sandniggers and so on. That does not make me a racist, thats makes me a realist.
    Love from Denmark