+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is there any realistic solution to the nigger problem

Thanks
    Thanked 1,468 Times in 422 Posts

I live in what once was a pleasant city. Niggers basically kept to one geographic location and were pretty much self segregated. In the 80's that started to change. The fuxation metastasized to full blown fuxation now.

Im in my 50's now. Im going back to school learning a new career. Know why ? So I can move to a more rural whiter state. Im hoping to establish myself on some property that I can defend if it comes to that. For someone my age this is a daunting task as I feel my time is short to accomplish what I want. However, the fact that Im thinking 2 or 3 or more generations ahead of me is what truly motivates me. Its for them not me that Im doing this. The fact that I know I dont have alot of time for what I want to accomplish is also a good motivator.

My fellow NM's start to think generations ahead for your families too if you haven't already ! I feel a little like a Prophet seeing things that will be long after Im gone. Its kind of awesome and a little overwhelming at times but Im grateful for it !
    Niggers are the termites in the floorboards of humanity

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Benjamin Crump daTurd For This Useful Post:

jack2520 (01-14-2018)

Unregistered Guest

Thanks
    Thanked 5,763 Times in 2,202 Posts

nature is a funny thing, a burn off is expected ; meaning mass die off and it has happened twice in history. The last mass die off lead the way for migration it's how whites colonized Africa and what made nigger slaves so expensive (there were not that many of them) . Experts say wave three is coming because there are so many niggers in Africa as of the 20th century. Disease runs rampant on the darky continent and when triggered it could kill 3/5 niggers. Currently Sociologists have talked about segregation as a means of controlling crime (crime is just another PC term like teen, youth in this case it means niggers) but these days they are talking about re-patriating. In other words when the burn off hits there will not be enough niggers in Africa to maintain a stable government or economy (this was never a reality but the truth has to be stretched a little to sell it) and coons from all over the world will need to be recalled to their home lands. We could actually be rid of them in 20-50 years. The other idea , the UN and EU have been housing niggers for years, niggers are like nuclear bombs when they reach critical mass they explode in war and genocide the nigger population is growing in Africa so we have two scenario's disease then war or war genocide then disease either way their time is at hand.

+ Reply to Thread