Thread: Hardwired to Grope for Gibs

Thanks

Default Hardwired to Grope for Gibs

I have been a public school employee almost 15 years. My night lead is a 74 (human years) year old groid. Antique, antique farm equipment. It hasn't done to bad for itself. The new Dodge it drives was bought with a cashiers check, it retired from a nice job with an oil company, still it gropes for gibs. Four months ago this half wit shitskin experienced acute kidney failure. Myself and the rest of the humans had our fingers crossed that it would be curtains for this lazy house nigger, retirement, whatever. Two months ago this bottom feeder was released to come back to "work." It claimed that its Dr. only released it to work half days, past two months thats the way its been.
    HR sends us time validation sheets to sign every week. They all come in one envelope, not exactly private. Considering the raw physical fact that niggers will be niggers in any and all situations, I have taken a peek at its sheets. Sure enough, niggerdom pervailed, its working 20 hours and getting paid for 40. After using so much sick time, even the human Supervisor didn't understand how this shyster bastard was pulling this off.
    One day last week this baboons phone rang, it was Director of Plant Ops with some bad news. It ooks and eeks with its phone on speaker mode. All of us, even the Supervisor, was gathered around the time clock waiting to clock in. We heard it all.
    The week before it was released for "work", it filled out the necessary forms with HR for donated sick time. It was timed just right so the day before it reappeared, still employed, its case was approved by HR for sick time donations. Donated sick time while deemed physically fit to work, double dipping for gibs. Nigger!! The plant ops director told it under no uncertain terms that this "was in direct violation of the rules and an abuse of privilege." Furthermore, that its application to participate in the donation program had been terminated, and all remaining donated time was being returned to those who donated. That sent the house nigger into a chimp frenzy. "I be doin' this job fo 18 yeeaz, I nevah herd a dat!" "Yu jus maken dat up, dat don mak no seaunce!"
    It was truly a golden moment, seeing it be called out for practicing its dark nigger cooncraft. The human population at work, myself included, have been snickering to each other and mocking its chimpout ever since.
    Other than a couple of nigger videos, this is my first thread. Special thanks to Tom Shelly, all of the Mods, and Nigger Maniacs around the world for making this site possible. I'm having a blast!!
    Last edited by Apacoflips Now; 02-05-2018 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Spelling Error

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Apacoflips Now For This Useful Post:

BoBoLeHoe (02-07-2018),despisecoons (02-05-2018),Inquisitor (02-06-2018),jack2520 (02-05-2018),johnny1488 (02-08-2018),Jysander (02-23-2018),NoNigs58 (02-11-2018),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (02-05-2018),SpearChuckinJungleBunny (02-05-2018),Stankassnignog (02-05-2018),Warlord (02-05-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,280 Times in 2,818 Posts

The main problem for us humans isn't really niggers themselves which are just dumb animals, it's how most humans have been brainwashed into thinking that any problems with nigs is just a cultural thing, poverty, and
    The ever-convenient, ever-unprovable "racism."

I say this because you hit it on the head saying niggers are "hardwired" for gibsmedat behaviors, along with all other forms of TNB. In school and in media we are made to believe niggers are deep down just like us, but a niggermaniac knows better. He or she knows niggers are hardwired for vastly different living conditions, are hundreds of millennia behind humans in mental evolution, and are therefore hardwired to act in the ways that they do.

I work in education too and I fear the day a Shitskin is made a coworker of mine. There is one at my school but it's in a different department.

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back." - Al Swearengen, Deadwood

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SpearChuckinJungleBunny For This Useful Post:

Apacoflips Now (02-05-2018),BoBoLeHoe (02-07-2018),jack2520 (02-05-2018),Mr. Fox (02-08-2018),NoNigs58 (02-11-2018)