+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Pack a lunch

Unregistered Guest

I used to work for an Italian owned pizzeria while in College many years ago. The family owned 2 locations, the location I worked at mostly in a Human area and one a very fuxated part of a nearby Large City. I would hear stores about how the Niggers would cause so much commotion at the fuxated pizzeria.

One thing the owners started doing is making all orders pay up front before they would start making the food. The issue was the pizza place was in front of a bus stop. The Niggers would come in, place an order, leave to go wait for the bus and of course never return. THe niggers thought they were getting one over on YT. But the owners caught onto this and implemented this policy and the niggers no longer came in.

The family eventually closed down the fuxated location. They had been using the profits of the mostly Human location to cover any losses of the fuxated place. They finally had enough and called it quits in Nig town.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I used to work for an Italian owned pizzeria while in College many years ago. The family owned 2 locations, the location I worked at mostly in a Human area and one a very fuxated part of a nearby Large City. I would hear stores about how the Niggers would cause so much commotion at the fuxated pizzeria.

One thing the owners started doing is making all orders pay up front before they would start making the food. The issue was the pizza place was in front of a bus stop. The Niggers would come in, place an order, leave to go wait for the bus and of course never return. THe niggers thought they were getting one over on YT. But the owners caught onto this and implemented this policy and the niggers no longer came in.

The family eventually closed down the fuxated location. They had been using the profits of the mostly Human location to cover any losses of the fuxated place. They finally had enough and called it quits in Nig town.
    Sounds like they were the relatives of Matteo Salvini. That explains it his disdain for the savages. niggers seem to piss off everyone eventually.

Sandie Guest

I stopped at Chick-Fil-A this morning because I thought that would be the last place to hire niggers. Boy, was I wrong. It had 3 sows, so I pulled away from the drive-thru and a boon came out the door yelling for me to stop. I called it a fat nigger and drove off. I won't be going there again.
    I hope it told the manager what I said. Maybe the owner can relate these 2 things.

1. nigger in restaurant
    2. White people leave

Do you think they'll make the connection?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sandie View Post
    I stopped at Chick-Fil-A this morning because I thought that would be the last place to hire niggers. Boy, was I wrong. It had 3 sows, so I pulled away from the drive-thru and a boon came out the door yelling for me to stop. I called it a fat nigger and drove off. I won't be going there again.
    I hope it told the manager what I said. Maybe the owner can relate these 2 things.

1. nigger in restaurant
    2. White people leave

Do you think they'll make the connection?
    You have learned that Chick-Fil-A is not immune to the corporate push to hire niggers. They have an image to maintain that they are treating niggers "just like us". As is the case with all businesses, if they are making money they won't stop promoting niggers.
    Just stop going to the places, encourage others to do the same, share this tread with others, and above all else, never apologize to niggers for anything or answer to their "you be a racist" accusations. We do not answer to them about anything.

Unregistered Guest

Sounds like they were the relatives of Matteo Salvini. That explains it his disdain for the savages. niggers seem to piss off everyone eventually.
    the fuxated place was in an area that was originally working class white. Then demographics changed for the worse, so yeah. Its sad too he had put alot into that place. But he bought out the location in the human area when things started to go downhill in the original location.

Unregistered Guest

I have found that most any restaurant owned by and staffed by people from Mexico, Central America, South America, Asia, and the Far and Middle East will be the safest. They don't hire niggers and the government doesn't make them. That works out because the niggers would destroy their business, and niggers mock their accents and steal from them. They put out many times more effort towards their own success than any nigger ever will.
    If you want Mexican food, go to an authentic Mexican restaurant. Same for other ethnic food. Do not go to Taco Bell or any other place that has niggers making tacos or sweet&sour chicken. That isn't the real deal. If you want the real food, it takes people with a proud history of the food to make it properly. They treat food preparation with respect and you won't get shit, piss, or cum in it.

Thanks
    Thanked 64,397 Times in 15,019 Posts

I was about to comment that Mexicans hate niggers but then I realized, everyone hates niggers.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (07-23-2019),jack2520 (07-30-2019)

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Shelly View Post
    everyone hates niggers.
    I give you the Chicago homicide statistics as Exhibit A.

Unregistered Guest

I give you the Chicago homicide statistics as Exhibit A.
    niggers hate niggers too

Thanks
    Thanked 64,397 Times in 15,019 Posts

A shocking number of delivery drivers admit doing this to your food

85% of consumers are pulling for restaurants to employ tamper-evident labels to effectively address the issue.

https://www.theladders.com/career-ad...s-to-your-food

Tamper evident labels is not going to help because niggers will taint your food when they prepare it.
    If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (07-31-2019),Bofum (07-31-2019),Marxist Lucifer Coon (07-30-2019)

+ Reply to Thread