+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pack a lunch

Unregistered Guest

Default Pack a lunch

From time to time, I read a post here where a NM guest or member went to a fast food nigger infested shithole and had a bad experience.

For years I have prepared my own meals to take with me on the road. There is no excuse to do otherwise. Plenty of grocery stores out there to buy bread, meats, or other items to make sandwiches.

Why can't everyone find the time and make the effort to protect themselves from the risk of injury and illness of contact with niggers?

I have a friend that claims to despise niggers. Still, he goes to Mcniggers, Wendy's, Booger Kang, and other nigger-laden cesspools to obtain imitation food. He always has an excuse for why he goes there instead of taking my advice. A month ago, is was in the Emergency Room. His last "meal" prior to the food poisoning was from Mcniggers. He missed 4 days from work(unpaid) and the ER visit was $2962.00. He has other family needs that the money could have been used for but he just wouldn't listen to the dangers of niggers. I hope that experience changes his attitude.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,458 Times in 1,593 Posts

Never eat nigger fast food.
    niggers are creating niggermaniacs wherever niggers are.

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to NiggerLeave For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (07-07-2019),AuntJemima (09-29-2018),Benjamin Crump daTurd (02-18-2018),ChimpAcoon (11-12-2018),Dave (05-15-2019),DeeShawn (02-12-2018),Dixieheart (06-05-2019),Leroy P (10-26-2018),melancholic_mestizo (05-30-2019),Ore (04-20-2019),Segregation Station (02-20-2018),Stankassnignog (05-20-2018),YT Rules (09-10-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 Times in 484 Posts

Truly, a good point. I usually stick with beef jerky, and sweet rolls when I am traveling. Although, a cooler of sandwiches and drinks is a great idea! An easy way to eat healthier, and to save yourself some niggerishness in your life.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Niggerweary For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (07-07-2019),AuntJemima (09-29-2018),Benjamin Crump daTurd (02-18-2018),ChimpAcoon (11-12-2018),DeeShawn (02-12-2018),Leroy P (10-26-2018),Stankassnignog (05-20-2018)

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From time to time, I read a post here where a NM guest or member went to a fast food nigger infested shithole and had a bad experience.

For years I have prepared my own meals to take with me on the road. There is no excuse to do otherwise. Plenty of grocery stores out there to buy bread, meats, or other items to make sandwiches.

Why can't everyone find the time and make the effort to protect themselves from the risk of injury and illness of contact with niggers?

I have a friend that claims to despise niggers. Still, he goes to Mcniggers, Wendy's, Booger Kang, and other nigger-laden cesspools to obtain imitation food. He always has an excuse for why he goes there instead of taking my advice. A month ago, is was in the Emergency Room. His last "meal" prior to the food poisoning was from Mcniggers. He missed 4 days from work(unpaid) and the ER visit was $2962.00. He has other family needs that the money could have been used for but he just wouldn't listen to the dangers of niggers. I hope that experience changes his attitude.
    This post needs "sticky" status. Tom Shelly, do you agree?

Wonderful post.

Gripes my ass to no end that some of us can't just say no to nigs. Please understand folks, they actually do mean us harm. I have carried all of my meals on the road in a Coleman cooler. A few sandwiches, bottled water, chips, snack cakes. Never once got the stomach bug from it. Oh, forgot to mention, I never was called a racist cracker from a Coleman cooler either when I reached for the food.

Unregistered Guest

Unless you know the restaurant owners are NM's, then stay out of the place. Best to find a small Chinese restaurant to eat at without a buffet or skrimps(nigger speak) specials. Niggers run wild at buffets and hoard skrimps(nigger speak). The niglets are unbearable. They absolutely must knuckle at high speed chasing each other the entire time. Then mammy and whichever buck is accompanying the sow will sit back and laugh at white man's misery.

All restaurants are suspect until proven human only!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 Times in 992 Posts

Very good advice Guest. By packing a lunch you will be eating healthier, saving money and most importantly putting a nigger out of work - all at the same time and with little effort. Screw these niggers and their wanting $15/HR to shmuck up making a sandwich.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shooty McDindu For This Useful Post:

Chickie McNuggets (02-20-2018),ChimpAcoon (11-12-2018),Leroy P (10-26-2018),Stankassnignog (05-20-2018)

DJT Guest

I never go to restaurants now. Niggers in line to order, niggers at the counter, niggers at the grill, niggers in the parking lot. Just too many damn niggers. I just go to the grocery store for food.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,970 Times in 920 Posts

The OP is right. I'm particularly blessed to have a husband who insists on packing my lunches; he says it's so he has peace of mind that I'm eating a healthy lunch (he knows I avoid niggers in food service already). He always makes me a really nice sandwich and includes some fruit, and a granola bar for a snack in case I get hungry before coming home.
    Never pass up an opportunity to legitimately send a nigger to Nigger University!

Black cats and dogs are the last to be adopted and the first to be euthanized! Don't adopt a niglet; enrich your life by adopting a black cat or dog!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DisturbedAngel For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (07-07-2019),ChimpAcoon (11-12-2018),DeeShawn (11-11-2018),jack2520 (02-18-2018),Leroy P (10-26-2018),NiggersRNasty (02-19-2018),Niggerweary (05-21-2018),Stankassnignog (05-20-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,789 Times in 2,531 Posts

Sometimes you think a restaurant is fine but niggers are lurking in the back doing "food prep" or even cookin n sheeit ! I posted on this previously but went to an Irish pub that I've gone to for years. Family owned by Irish immigrants that were niggermaniacs or so I thought. I stopped in had lunch enjoyed it until, getting up to leave I see it was a sheebon wiff dreads as long as your arm had prepared my meal.
    Its a damn shame that you cant even go out to eat anymore. Thanks for ruining that too niggers !
    Niggers are the termites in the floorboards of humanity.
    We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Benjamin Crump daTurd For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (07-07-2019),ChimpAcoon (10-20-2018),DeeShawn (11-11-2018),jack2520 (02-18-2018),Leroy P (10-26-2018),NiggersRNasty (02-19-2018),Stankassnignog (05-20-2018)

Unregistered Guest

It would certainly be best if we would all avoid any restaurants. You may want to believe that niggers are not in there or they wouldn't dare tamper with your food. Cameras in the kitchen won't make any difference to niggers. Niggers freely commit crimes in front of cameras all of the time. I really believe that there is no area that is safe from the ill-effects of niggers.

Please stop rationalizing why you should go to restaurants when you know the risks are real. Stay away from them. Your health will improve and it's just another step towards putting niggers out of employment due to lack of business. These restaurants still rely heavily on the white man's money so it will matter.

Resist the compulsion to go to these places because you want to believe everything will be fine. You better not be taking your kids there if you want to be good parents. How much time have they missed from school and spent at the doctor due to niggers' sabotage of food?

Yes, pack your lunch and live a better life.

+ Reply to Thread