+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pack a lunch

Unregistered Guest

I violated this once and my wife became gravely ill from some Burger King chow. Overnight hospitalization, massive re-hydration, antibiotic infusion, and terrible pain. What a horrible mistake! Actually could have killed her. If you think it's bullshit, go ahead and roll the dice like we did, but make no mistake about it. These creatures do not fucking care one bit about you or your well-being. In fact, many go out of their way to inflict harm upon you.

Since then, we've become very good cooks. It doesn't take but a few more minutes to shop for and prepare incredibly delicious meals. The internet is full of great recipes, time-saving methods and actual demonstrations. You'll not only save big bucks, but share much more love and joy with your friends and family. Something the God-forsaken shit-beasts don't seem capable of in the least.

Thanks

Just the thought of a dirty jig making my "sammich" makes me queasy. I will occasionally go into Chik-Fil-A, and if white staff are in the back (you can see in there), then I will take the chance, as I do like their spicy chicken sandwich.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chickie McNuggets For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (11-11-2018),Dixieheart (06-12-2019),Leroy P (10-26-2018),Stankassnignog (05-20-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,653 Times in 436 Posts

I stopped at a Wendy's once and saw two humans at the counter and one in back so I thought I was good to go. I order my food, paid for it, and then to my horror three negresses came out of nowhere and one was making my burgers while the other two were standing next to it. I took the sack and chucked it into the trash can on my way out the door. Better to lose the ten dollars than risk getting poisoned. Never ever give a nigger the benefit of the doubt.

The system may have made it a civil liability to not hire coons, but they'll NEVER make me eat food prepared by one.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Segregation Station For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (07-07-2019),AuntJemima (11-11-2018),Chickie McNuggets (02-20-2018),DeeShawn (11-11-2018),despisecoons (06-07-2019),Dixieheart (06-12-2019),Leroy P (10-26-2018),Niggerweary (05-08-2019),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (11-20-2018),Stankassnignog (05-20-2018)

Unregistered Guest

Chick-Fil-A was my last hope for food untouched by nigger paws until, my last visit. When I pulled into the parking lot, I looked into the windows and saw no niggers. Got to the drive-thru order board, and a young white girl takes my order. Get to window, a she-beast wants my money. I rolled up my window and drove away. Chick-Fil-A stores rotate the baggers and cashiers so you know that niggers will paw at what goes into the bag. How can I enjoy a meal knowing its' proximity to niggers? Niggers will absolutely ruin any hopes for a trouble-free dining experience. I figure, if you can't go to Chick-Fil-A, all hope is lost. Chick-Fil-A is good, but not that good.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chick-Fil-A was my last hope for food untouched by nigger paws until, my last visit. When I pulled into the parking lot, I looked into the windows and saw no niggers. Got to the drive-thru order board, and a young white girl takes my order. Get to window, a she-beast wants my money. I rolled up my window and drove away. Chick-Fil-A stores rotate the baggers and cashiers so you know that niggers will paw at what goes into the bag. How can I enjoy a meal knowing its' proximity to niggers? Niggers will absolutely ruin any hopes for a trouble-free dining experience. I figure, if you can't go to Chick-Fil-A, all hope is lost. Chick-Fil-A is good, but not that good.
    Chick-Fil-A franchise owners need to understand that white people go there to avoid niggers more than any other reason. If the nigger hiring continues, we might as well save our money and eat at home. I don't give a shit how proper the nigger was trained to speak in order to make it more tolerable, it is still a vile nigger and I don't want it near my food. I know of some CFA stores that are all human, but most around me are now half and half. The niggers don't have to be put in there so why do it? If some don't and some do I'm thinking it must not be due to AA as much as some misguided owner that really wants to falsely believe that niggers are our equals.

Unregistered Guest

This is a good example of why you can't risk going to these places. If the niggers don't get you, the courts will. You cannot depend on anyone but yourself.

http://www.wyff4.com/article/decisio...-drink/7000996

When asked what he wanted the public to know, Washington said, I want them to know that Im an innocent young man, just trying to get school done. And I love the Lord."

Yeah nigger, we've all heard that line before.

Unregistered Guest

I live in a city that only has a 4% nigger infestation inside the city limits. County wide, it's slightly less than 10%. So, it's quite easy to go to a fast food place or sit down restaurant and not have to deal with niggers. However, it does happen in certain areas that some fool has hired a nigger. In those cases, if it's fast food, I turn and walk out. If it's a sit down restaurant and I see niggers working in the kitchen or a nigger comes to the table and ooks, "Kin I heps you?" I just say, "I've changed my mind" and get up and leave. If I'm in a grocery store and a nigger is the cashier, I avoid that line like the plague and notice most others do too. Management in these places notice what's happening too.
    What I find interesting is that in all these places, the niggers don't last long. Either they get fed up and quit or management realizes the negative impact they're having on the restaurant/store and soon lets them go. In other words, you can get rid of niggers by voting with your wallet and sending a message to businesses that A.) they can have their regular customers and a steady income or B.) they can have niggers and lose business. The choice is a no brainer.
    The government might be able to force businesses to hire niggers but they can't force us to patronize them. In that sense, we still have the right to associate with whom we please. What's the government going to do? Give us a ticket for shopping/dining white only? Or tell a business they have to hire niggers and keep them on even if it means they lose their customers and go bankrupt? Not going to happen.
    If you live in a solid white area, keep it that way by boycotting places that hire niggers thus letting niggers know your town is not nigger friendly. Otherwise, they'll start pouring in and your town will be ruined.

Unregistered Guest

Default Over inflated nigger pig attacks at NcNiggers

This site has ton of stories about fat niggers not getting food quickly enough. Niggers must have food and fast or they chimp . Here a fat slob attacks

http://fox6now.com/2018/03/19/glenda...-employee/amp/

Unregistered Guest

This is a good example of why you can't risk going to these places. If the niggers don't get you, the courts will. You cannot depend on anyone but yourself.

http://www.wyff4.com/article/decisio...-drink/7000996

When asked what he wanted the public to know, Washington said, I want them to know that Im an innocent young man, just trying to get school done. And I love the Lord."

Yeah nigger, we've all heard that line before.
    I live in Simpsonville and have been to that McNigs many years ago when it opened. It was staffed by only young white high school kids, and no niggers. Now, it's 90% nigs, but doesn't matter to me because I am off restaurants forever after a week in Hillcrest Hospital for food poisoning. I stock up at the Bilo behind that McNigs and there are only 2 nigs employed there. Not surprisingly, the store is absolutely clean.

Unregistered Guest

Every Chick-Fil-A in my county is now 85% nigger. Lately, several stores were set up in the center of nigger towns. I'm in an area were it is at least 70% white people and other humans as a whole, but Chick-Fil-A restaurants for some reason want to niggerize the staff which naturally brings in the niggers coonstomers. Nigger employees will rob the place by giving free food to themselves and other niggers. Even other fast food joints around here are not so nigger infested. Chick-Fil-A used to be my dining refuge from niggers. Not anymore. Why is Chick-Fil-A doing this? Why are they driving out white employees and customers? When will businesses ever learn that there is no profit in supporting niggers?

+ Reply to Thread