+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Pack a lunch

Thanks
    Thanked 71,525 Times in 16,563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys are just exaggerating
    You don't fully comprehend the true nature of niggers and the high intensity of their grudge and anger against white people. if given the chance, niggers would beat, rape, torture and kill whites without giving it a second thought. This has occurred in numerous riot situations here in the U.S. and Europe and in African countries such as Zimbabwe and South Africa. Niggers swarm together and go door to door pulling whites from their houses and killing them. What makes you think they're not going to spit in your hamburger? It's a joke to them. There are hundreds of videos of niggers working in restaurants tampering with white people's food and laughing about it.

You need to turn off your TV, put down your propaganda smart phone and take a stroll through any nigger neighborhood. You'll get a first class education in Niggerology within five minutes.

If you think you can debate a racist and win or prove us wrong, click on the link below:

http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarg...umentstext.htm

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tom Shelly For This Useful Post:

aryan_persian (07-07-2019),AuntJemima (11-11-2018),Coon's Bluff (11-23-2018),Eye See (11-20-2018),Leroy P (10-26-2018),melancholic_mestizo (06-09-2019),Niggerweary (05-26-2018),NoNigs58 (09-25-2018),Peterbiltdriver (05-16-2019),Platina (05-26-2018)

Unregistered Guest

When will businesses ever learn that there is no profit in supporting niggers?
    Looks like Starbucks is in prime position to learn that very truth real soon.

Unregistered Guest

Not gonna lie I use to eat at nigger fried chicken places all the time. To be fair niggers I donít know how much niggers can fuck up fried chicken

Unregistered Guest

Not gonna lie I use to eat at nigger fried chicken places all the time. To be fair niggers I donít know how much niggers can fuck up fried chicken
    I'm pretty sure niggers can muh dik a chicken.

Unregistered Guest

Come on! You know they're pickin' at their noses, their butts and their crotches and then touching the chicken and other food items they're preparing as well as not washing their hands after using the bathroom. It's equally sure that if you weren't watching them like a hawk and the chicken came with sides like mashed potatoes etc that the food was spit in or defiled in some other way to "get back at dat honky fo' slabery!" Just to be fair, let's say that out of a 6 nigger crew only 2 of them were doing it. or maybe just one. You willing to take those kinds of chances? Yuck!

Unregistered Guest

Niggers are sharing ideas on social media for their favorite ways of getting back at whitey.

They blast that loud nigger shit from dey hooptie to annoy white people, they sexually harass white girls, they bitch and moan about everything, and they blame slavery and racism as the justification for their own failures.

Now why wouldn't niggers sabotage your food? Think about that the next time you decide to eat food touched by niggers.

Unregistered Guest

Niggers are sharing ideas on social media for their favorite ways of getting back at whitey.

They blast that loud nigger shit from dey hooptie to annoy white people, they sexually harass white girls, they bitch and moan about everything, and they blame slavery and racism as the justification for their own failures.

Now why wouldn't niggers sabotage your food? Think about that the next time you decide to eat food touched by niggers.
    Too many people want to rule out the possibility that even a nigger would sabotage food. The craving for that favorite burger and the willingness to say internally, "I won't happen to me, not this time" is getting a lot of people sick or killed. Lack of self-discipline and laziness leads to bad results. I haven't been to a restaurant in over 15 years as I have become aware of what niggers are willing to do.

Unregistered Guest

The local police chief here issued a standing order to all of his officers that they are not to consume any food from any restaurants while on duty. It's hard to imagine a cop in uniform daring to eat anywhere a nigger would have access to food. Haven't they heard that niggers hate cops?
    The city administrator then issued the same order for other city employees and said that the city provided health insurance and worker's comp would not cover treatment for illnesses obtained from eating food from restaurants as they would be violating departmental policy if they did get sick.
    The fire chief told his people they can eat anywhere they want. The fire chief was suspended due to this then gave in.

Finally, we have someone here that gives a shit about the safety of humans. The city administrator is a white woman that know niggers are dangerous. Hopefully, she will be here for a very long time.

Unregistered Guest

The local police chief here issued a standing order to all of his officers that they are not to consume any food from any restaurants while on duty. It's hard to imagine a cop in uniform daring to eat anywhere a nigger would have access to food. Haven't they heard that niggers hate cops?
    The city administrator then issued the same order for other city employees and said that the city provided health insurance and worker's comp would not cover treatment for illnesses obtained from eating food from restaurants as they would be violating departmental policy if they did get sick.
    The fire chief told his people they can eat anywhere they want. The fire chief was suspended due to this then gave in.

Finally, we have someone here that gives a shit about the safety of humans. The city administrator is a white woman that know niggers are dangerous. Hopefully, she will be here for a very long time.
    I don't know where you are but our chief issued the same directive. Sick leave was costing the city too much and we all started bringing our meals from home. I started with the dept. 3 years ago and always brought my own lunch and supper. I can't be expected to perform as the citizens expect and deserve if I have a belly-ache because of some damn nigger trying to poison me. My kids don't eat that shit either because they want to set a good example for me. I have the best kids on Earth.

Unregistered Guest

If the food doesn't kill you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Mk0Qqpx6c

Every aspect of your well being is at risk on the premises of these shit holes.

+ Reply to Thread