Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Niggers in advertisement / coonmercials

Thanks
    Thanked 1,552 Times in 443 Posts

I have noticed the trend for years now.
    The latest approach is to have a contrasting "smart nigger with a less intelligent human" theme.
    A good example is the latest add for direct tv with some stupid nigger lighting a fuse to blow up a cable tv receiver only to be interrupted by a human questioning it "don't we need that?".
    The all knowing nigger answers the human, etc.
    Just sickening!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ungawa For This Useful Post:

ChimpAcoon (03-04-2018),DeeShawn (03-04-2018),goodoldrebel (03-04-2018),GROIDSSUCK (03-04-2018),Iraj (03-04-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DeeShawn View Post
    Beez you talkin' bout the new Lexus LS500 coonmercial? If so, I commented on this earlier before I figured out that 2+2=5.

That coonmercial was shown during the Nigger (AKA Super) Bowl ... and features stars from the Nigger Panther movie (or their look-a-likes). The morons at the Lexus ad agency don't seem to realize that only about 0.0001 percent of potential Lexus LS500 buyers are into nigger kultcha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1isIeJy6lTE

Don't watch feetsball, and have only seen that ad once, but once is enough.... Don't know what brand of Lexus it was, Just Lexus, and watch all the shines in the car!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChimpAcoon For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (03-04-2018),goodoldrebel (03-04-2018),Iraj (03-04-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ungawa View Post
    I have noticed the trend for years now.
    The latest approach is to have a contrasting "smart nigger with a less intelligent human" theme.
    A good example is the latest add for direct tv with some stupid nigger lighting a fuse to blow up a cable tv receiver only to be interrupted by a human questioning it "don't we need that?".
    The all knowing nigger answers the human, etc.
    Just sickening!
    Yep, I made a comment on a post recently too where all the white guys are made to look like the stooge, and the nignog the wise one......must be taking place in the Waganda city, or what ever its called!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChimpAcoon For This Useful Post:

DeeShawn (03-04-2018),Dr. Jenkem and Massa Hyde (03-04-2018),goodoldrebel (03-04-2018),Iraj (03-04-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChimpAcoon View Post
    Yep, I made a comment on a post recently too where all the white guys are made to look like the stooge, and the nignog the wise one......must be taking place in the Waganda city, or what ever its called!
    It's just another instalment of Magic Nigger Syndrome. Dumb Whitey can't solve a problem so the Magic Nigger steps in and imparts its wizzdumb. In action movies it manifests as Whitey getting his ass kicked by the bad guys until cool gangsta Magic Nigger and his cool nigger gang save the day. I saw this last night while watching the movie Johnny Mnemonic. Keanu Reeves is tough enough (practices martial arts IRL) and kicked some ass early in the movie, but no, he needed surly Magic Nigger Ice T and his baboon troupe to save the day.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iraj For This Useful Post:

ChimpAcoon (03-04-2018),DeeShawn (03-04-2018),Dr. Jenkem and Massa Hyde (03-04-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 710 Posts

If I am supposed to be subliminally spurred to purchase a product that features a nigger in a visual ad then the marketing company failed to include me in its pre-market research. I am allergic to niggers. The defense mechanisms I have in place to avoid the groid are stronger than any advertisement featuring shit skins of any hue.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Jenkem and Massa Hyde For This Useful Post:

ChimpAcoon (03-05-2018),DeeShawn (03-05-2018),goodoldrebel (03-04-2018),Iraj (03-04-2018),Marxist Lucifer Coon (03-04-2018)

Marxist Lucifer Coon is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Gorilla Fighter Commander

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 14,444 Times in 4,101 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Good_Ole_Rebel_Joe View Post
    Speaking of nigger adds .... I went to the supermarket today before my work shift started to get a few things. Of course Samuel Adams Boston Lager was at the top of my list, as I always look forward to a nice cold one on a Saturday evening when my shift is over. It`s also spaghetti and meat sauce day every Saturday on there hot bar, so you bet I got my usual I also decided since Ben and Jerrys ice cream was on sale, to get some of that too!! Its a new flavor they put out for a limited time, so I had to have it!! Much to my dismay, much much to my dismay ... On the back of the label, it said "Please join us as we fight against racial inequality" What a sad, sad thing to have to see on my favorite ice cream, that`s just a once in a while treat as Ben and Jerrys is quite expensive for a pint of ice cream!! But ....... What racial inequality?!?!? Niggers have more gibs and even more gibs, and even more gibs!! Damn that pissed me off!!
    You might want to consider switching to Hagen Daz.

Whenever I see niggers in commercials, I automatically assume that the product is meant for niggers and do not give it a second thought.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marxist Lucifer Coon For This Useful Post:

ChimpAcoon (03-05-2018),DeeShawn (03-05-2018),goodoldrebel (03-04-2018),Iraj (03-04-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 1,580 Posts

If it's overly processed, unhealthy and qualifies as nothing but low grade dog food (as Rodney would say), then it'll ultimately be marketed for apes. They'll stick anything in their mouth.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to goodoldrebel For This Useful Post:

ChimpAcoon (03-05-2018),DeeShawn (03-05-2018),Dr. Jenkem and Massa Hyde (03-04-2018),Iraj (03-04-2018)

Thanks

I see it everywhere. "Race mixing be cool, race mixing be cool!"

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reb_Stewart For This Useful Post:

ChimpAcoon (03-05-2018),Iraj (03-04-2018)

Thanks

Back to the flu story in the OP: back on NNN forums, we would call these fantasy niggers. You know, well groomed, fresh clothes, clean living and working area, and everyone is just smiling, laughing, and carrying on with such joie de vivre.

Anytime I see fantasy niggers, I know the sponsors are either going out of there way to pander to the jigs, are self-loathing whites getting into the "it's just skin color" , or are coons themselves with apefirmatve action jobs.