Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O. J. Niggerson confession on Fox last night.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NiggersAreSubhuman View Post
    Niggers shouldn't be allow on a jury or anywhere near the legal profession. The only nigger wearing a suit in a courtroom should only be the defendant.
    I agree. Niggers lack common sense and logic and are fueled by their own ego and self service. Impartial judgement is impossible because if the defendant looks like them, they are not guilty by reason of YT oppression.

That's also why they should never have been allowed to vote or to run for office. Don't get me wrong, I don't fully trust ANY politician, but nigger politicians are up there with the slimmiest of the slimy.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Horton_hears_a_coon For This Useful Post:

AuntJemima (03-13-2018),Benjamin Crump daTurd (03-13-2018),Bofum (03-14-2018),jack2520 (03-13-2018),NiggersAreSubhuman (03-14-2018),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (03-18-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by danny x-cop View Post
    o.j niggersons hypothetical confession on last nite from 2008 was on. The Host axed o.j if he had performed the murders how did it happen? o.j answered all the questions in a hypothetical venue from beginning to end. The the panel would stop the tape and ask each other question. chris darden former L.A assist. D.A was there with four others.:
    I had no idea what the show was about.

The instant that bloody nigger murderer opened his mouth I changed the channel.
    Last edited by Horton_hears_a_coon; 03-13-2018 at 06:49 PM. Reason: spelling

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Horton_hears_a_coon For This Useful Post:

danny x-cop (03-13-2018),jack2520 (03-13-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,404 Times in 768 Posts

Charlie was hypotheticly Ron Goldman.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danny x-cop For This Useful Post:

Bofum (03-14-2018),jack2520 (03-14-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,982 Times in 2,374 Posts

I wonder what OJ's sprogs think of this interview ?
    Niggers are the termites in the floorboards of humanity.
    We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Benjamin Crump daTurd For This Useful Post:

Horton_hears_a_coon (03-13-2018),jack2520 (03-14-2018),NiggersAreSubhuman (03-14-2018),YT Rules (03-14-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,470 Times in 1,065 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Crump daTurd View Post
    Maybe if Whites did a little street protesting when some nigger commits an atrocity against a human the judges would impose more suitable sentences, but humans have jobs to go to. I've often wondered if Whites used some of the tactics of niggers as far as protesting n sheeit what would happen.
    If white people would have behaved the way the niggers did over the Rodney King verdict a few months earlier in LA they would have been in jail.

The thing with looting and destroying stuff during a riot for niggers is they don't suffer. The niggers looted mainly from white people, if white people looted they would be stealing from themselves. With burning all the stuff down in LA, while the niggers burned their own neighborhood down they didn't suffer. They didn't work for their housing they burned down, the government just paid to rehouse them and rebuilt them nice homes they just turned around and destroyed a couple months later. White people have enough sense not to burn their houses down because they would be homeless and would have to use their hard earned money to rebuild their homes, the government would provide no assistance at all.

If niggers decide to burn their own areas down I wish the government would refuse to step in and stop rebuilding.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to handiacefailure For This Useful Post:

Benjamin Crump daTurd (03-14-2018),Bofum (03-14-2018),danny x-cop (03-16-2018),Horton_hears_a_coon (03-14-2018),jack2520 (03-14-2018),NiggersAreSubhuman (03-14-2018),Purple Drink and Fried Chicken (03-18-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 20,989 Times in 7,779 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by handiacefailure View Post
    If white people would have behaved the way the niggers did over the Rodney King verdict a few months earlier in LA they would have been in jail.

The thing with looting and destroying stuff during a riot for niggers is they don't suffer. The niggers looted mainly from white people, if white people looted they would be stealing from themselves. With burning all the stuff down in LA, while the niggers burned their own neighborhood down they didn't suffer. They didn't work for their housing they burned down, the government just paid to rehouse them and rebuilt them nice homes they just turned around and destroyed a couple months later. White people have enough sense not to burn their houses down because they would be homeless and would have to use their hard earned money to rebuild their homes, the government would provide no assistance at all.

If niggers decide to burn their own areas down I wish the government would refuse to step in and stop rebuilding.
    I would want the niggers to be homeless and starve if they burned down their shiteholes of their neighbourhoods. I am sick and tired of our tax monies going to these worthless sub-prosimian scum.
    Pizza for humans, dirt pizza for nigger animals.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jack2520 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,982 Times in 2,374 Posts

Lock up da white wimminz , da juice is loose !
    Niggers are the termites in the floorboards of humanity.
    We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Benjamin Crump daTurd For This Useful Post:

danny x-cop (03-16-2018)