Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do niggers lick their lips?

Thanks

Default Why do niggers lick their lips?

Have you ever noticed niggers licking their lips? Especially when they talk too.

This seems to be an exclusively nigger mannerism. Do they do it for style, or is there a biological explanation. I'm thinking, with their big ape lips, their lips get dry so they do that to keep them moist. Any suggestions? Serious or comical are welcome

Thanks

Their big nigger ape lips are so huge, certain areas get dry, so the niggers lick constantly lick it. Also licking lips is a form of sexual philandering, and you know how niggers are constantly thinking with their muhdiks, so thats another explanation.

Thanks

Yeah I think it has something to do with their mating habits . Wetting the lips combined with pants around the knees , grabbing the Muh-Dik and knuckle dragging are all signs that the nigger beast is in the rut .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    Yeah I think it has something to do with their mating habits . Wetting the lips combined with pants around the knees , grabbing the Muh-Dik and knuckle dragging are all signs that the nigger beast is in the rut .

It's a damn shame the rut for niggers never ends. Of course if they ever legalize hunting the damn things my thinking will do a complete 180.

Thanks

Exclamation ll cool j...

niggers do this because they are monkey see, monkey do... i see niggers doing the "LL COOL JAY" is what i call it and even the rolling of one pant leg up tells you they are 'sheep' niggers... LL COOL JAY i've despised for years and hope someone would introduce lead poisoning ventilation to his nasty ass... one can only hope it's a matter of time.
    truth...
    http://obamatrons.blogspot.com/

hiv/aids among blacks
    http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/aa/res...tsheets/aa.htm

tracking the hidden epidemics - herpes
    http://www.cdc.gov/std/Trends2000/herpes-close.htm

racial & ethnic minorities - figures
    http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats05/minorities-figs.htm

gonorrhea - std surveillance 2006
    http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats/gonorrhea.htm

u.s. department of justice criminal offenders statistics
    http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm

Thanks

Ive seen cocaine addicts do that, but they do it because their lips are actually numb, kind of like checking to see if the feeling is back.

But then again, why do do any of the weird shit they do?
    Knock Knock
    Who's there?
    Nigger
    BLAM!!BLAM!!

Mississippi Wind Chime Guest

Default Here's why niggers lick their lips

Here's why niggers lick their lips. Imagine being a nigger, and eating a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken. You've got big-ass nigger lips covered in chicken grease, bits of fried chicken batter and chicken entrails.

You get hungry a couple of hours after you've eaten, napped and smoked a joint or two of low-grade weed.

You're broke as hell and not about to work.

The only thing you can do is lick your lips, which, at the square footage of a typical nigger lip, would provide a meal's worth of nutritional value per lip.

I hope this explains why niggers lick their lips.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi Wind Chime View Post
    Here's why niggers lick their lips. Imagine being a nigger, and eating a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken. You've got big-ass nigger lips covered in chicken grease, bits of fried chicken batter and chicken entrails.

You get hungry a couple of hours after you've eaten, napped and smoked a joint or two of low-grade weed.

The only thing you can do is lick your lips, which, at the square footage of a typical nigger lip, would provide a meal's worth of nutritional value per lip.

Damn you! I have soda all over my monitor.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Mississippi Wind Chime

LMFAO Oh shit I'm dribbling my beer ,dam-it, shit , dam it .

NiggerVille, USA: Where Niggers Is Be Like Da Kangs!Nomesayin?
    Thanks

niggers love the taste of shit.so, they lick deys lips, an be taste it all deys want!