+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NIGGERS and STARBUCKS

Unregistered Guest

Default NIGGERS and STARBUCKS

I am so so so so sick and tired of niggers ruining everything. The latest news where the niggers were arrested for loitering and not leaving has all the niggers saying it was RAYCISS. For God's sake, is anything immune from being racist for these pieces of shit? Normal behaving law abiding citizens don't have to get arrested like these niggers do. These coons defied the law and didn't leave when asked to multiple times that's why these shitheads got arrested. These niggers are a cancer to society. I AM SICK OF NIGGERS SAYING EVERYTHING IS RACIST. GO BACK TO AFRICA YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT!!! So sick of them my head hurts.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,519 Times in 705 Posts

That whole performance smells like a nigger shakedown to me. Dey friend showed up with a sailfoam to record the injussiss just in time. Now niggers are going to flood every Starbucks in human America. May as well get used to calling it Sows&Bucks. Niggers ruin everything. God damn, I hate those animals.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Jenkem and Massa Hyde For This Useful Post:

Coon's Bluff (04-16-2018),eyeznteef (04-15-2018),Shooty McDindu (04-17-2018)

Unregistered Guest

Here is article. It is amazing how libtard MSM lights up the airwaves with this huge story . Big deal. I have been denied bathroom use by gas stations, subway, Dunkin donuts , etc . Did I chimpout ? No. Did that make national news ? No. This entitled nigger behavior is beyond control . Fucking niggers, buy a cup of coffee then take a huge STD ridden steaming pile of animal shit . In a different story an NFL niggers was sleeping in his car blocking the roadway . Cops asked it to move and, as expected , it chimpouts and gets tased.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/15...-says.amp.html

Melanzana is offline Super Moderator

HazNig Officer

Veteran Gorilla Fighter

Regular Contributor

Thanks
    Thanked 8,846 Times in 2,565 Posts

It's a big hit on Twitter and Gab.ai now.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/starbucks...-brew-twitter/

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melanzana For This Useful Post:

boy (04-16-2018),eyeznteef (04-15-2018)

Unregistered Guest

Default Niggers Can Have Starbucks

So my question is this . . Since niggers don't drink $7 cups of coffee, then what the fuck does Starbucks have that any nigger would even want?
    My friends, niggers go to Starbucks to stare at white chicks . . and that's about all. Fuck Starbucks . . and fuck those nosey niggers, too !

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-04-...own-store.html

Unregistered Guest

Typical nigger bullshit. Niggers show up, axe to use the restroom, are told it is for paying customers only, then chimp out and refuse to leave. The nigger wranglers are called to remove them, and then they get stupid with the officers too, according to the BLACK police commissioner.

So now a leftwing corporation that caters exclusively to niggers gets blasted by the MSM for axing their nigger customers to buy something if they want to use the restroom and free wifi.

Which is the more likely scenario here:

1.) a mega corporation that coddles niggers and has no history of racism against black or nigger staff or customers suddenly decides in the dead of night to prevent these poor, innocent, noble savages from using their urinals, and hooks up with the police and a black police commissioner in a grand conspiracy to prevent these two apes (but no others before or after them) from vacating their bladders, or...

2.) two niggers with attitudes showed up and thought they could use the restroom and free wifi without making a purchase, and chimped out when their black privilege card didn't allow them access to the same services that white people have to pay for.

Real fucking hard one to solve, ain't it?

Unregistered Guest

"Blacks" (AKA "Niggers) and "honor" are two words that don't belong in the same sentence.

I mean, those things can't even comprehend something as simple as deviations or increments between the numbers zero and one, much less the concept of zero. To expect niggers to understand anything more complex than that is just asking for too much.

The nigger brain operates only in binary mode, in an extremely simplistic sense: 0 = no, and 1 = yes. Anything beyond that is too much for it to comprehend.

Unregistered Guest

The OR backlash from this is obvious. Starbucks will be so scared of being perceived as rayciss that they will find ways to encourage Niggers to loiter...free coffee and complimentary copies of Ebony. Lattes will come with shiny S-Bucks💰medallions to encourage shitbeasts to bring their spawn to run wild amidst the other patrons.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Jenkem and Massa Hyde View Post
    That whole performance smells like a nigger shakedown to me. Dey friend showed up with a sailfoam to record the injussiss just in time. Now niggers are going to flood every Starbucks in human America. May as well get used to calling it Sows&Bucks. Niggers ruin everything. God damn, I hate those animals.
    Today the poor hard working human manager who called the police, was forced to quit his job. Fuckin niggers are lower than shit, and destroy anything that is good.

+ Reply to Thread